Dear friends,

am really keen to invest in sector 103 ( plz dont advice on projects in other sectors unless they are very close/ adjacent to sector 103) and need advice on the projects there...i specially like sidhartha estella and spire woods...but wud like to get info on all 103 projects on the points below and your advice on what u think is the best - for both investment and end-use perspective...

rating the location
    layout plan
    specs
    constrution status including if approvals are in place, bank loan approvals are available etc. Dont want to land into delayed projects.
    value for money...what is the expected quality of the final product...
    what is the current resale rate

thanks in advance for all the help!

Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • value for money is sidartah estella and spire woods..i rate siddartha better as it comes with ansal branding which is a big name in gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • satya is also a good project
    sidhartha estella is much better spire
    avoid ERA
    CommentQuote
  • I would rate both Sidhartha and Spire equally. Avoid Era as it's with all the problems. Sector 103 is the most cleanest of the sectors in terms of litigation/STP/Village etc issues so a good choice. Moreover projects are cheaper here as compared to 102/104 which are in vicinity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    satya is also a good project
    sidhartha estella is much better spire
    avoid ERA

thanks! i will look at satya too...btw, in respect to what factors wud u rate sidhartha better than spire?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    I would rate both Sidhartha and Spire equally. Avoid Era as it's with all the problems. Sector 103 is the most cleanest of the sectors in terms of litigation/STP/Village etc issues so a good choice. Moreover projects are cheaper here as compared to 102/104 which are in vicinity.

yes! i agree with all ur points...hence 103 is my pick too :) thanks for sharing ur thoughts...
    CommentQuote
  • You can also look into centrum park in sector-103 by indiabulls.

Resale price is around 4100-4200.
    CommentQuote
  • Advantage of Satya:
    Member of CREDAI; so transparent dealing
    Construction going at good pace
    Free Car Parking

PS: I own a 2BHK in Satya so may sound bias about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • why is it so difficult getting a location map of the 103 projects...does anyone have the location map for sidhartha estella and satya? need to know how the entry has been planned and/or constructed...
    CommentQuote
  • Your search is too broad, it would be good if you can suggest how much money you have to phase out now, and specifications/BHK and investment horizon you are lookign at.

If You are looking at less investment now and CLP for another 3 Yrs, Sidhartha and Spire looks good.

If there is no prob in big investment Centrum Park looks good for investment as well as end use perspective, reasons being construction quality is good and construction is in advanced stage, so property should appriciate significantly near possesion.

This is just my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Panoma
    why is it so difficult getting a location map of the 103 projects...does anyone have the location map for sidhartha estella and satya? need to know how the entry has been planned and/or constructed...

my advice is to do some legwork yourself rather than asking or finding too much on internet. If you can't go yourself, send a friend/family member.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    my advice is to do some legwork yourself rather than asking or finding too much on internet. If you can't go yourself, send a friend/family member.

This is what I got from Satya.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Your search is too broad, it would be good if you can suggest how much money you have to phase out now, and specifications/BHK and investment horizon you are lookign at.

If You are looking at less investment now and CLP for another 3 Yrs, Sidhartha and Spire looks good.

If there is no prob in big investment Centrum Park looks good for investment as well as end use perspective, reasons being construction quality is good and construction is in advanced stage, so property should appriciate significantly near possesion.

This is just my POV.

Can you please let me know how much payment has been made each in (for 2 bhk)
    1. Sidhartha Estella
    2. Ansal Estella
    3. Satya
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flowerhorn
    1. Sidhartha Estella
    2. Ansal Estella
    3. Satya

30 percent is gone and demand for 5 % just came..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flowerhorn
    1. Sidhartha Estella
    2. Ansal Estella
    3. Satya

Satya about 70% gone as structure is almost complete. That is why price is lesser than it should be as book and sell speculators have exited. Consider it only if it is for a long term investment ( at least a year) and it will give you better returns than most other projects. If planning a short term investment then avoid this because of the large quantum of payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Panoma, you created the thread I guess for inputs and feedback on sector 103 projects. Did you finalize something in this area and bought something. Do keep us posted the size and the price.
    CommentQuote