Flat for 80L on Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon - Investment Options

Last updated: July 9 2013
11 | Posts
3626 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat for 80L on Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon - Investment Options

Hi, What are the top projects on Golf Course Extension Road under 80 lakh?

I think that golf course extension road projects would be the safest project and can give huge return in span of 3 years...

Can some one suggest the projects on GCE which are near to possession and good for investment.. (under 80 lakh)?

Re : Flat for 80L on Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon - Investment Options

Try Emerald Estate .... 1300 sq.ft at around 6500-6600

Comment

Thanks... How would you compare Emerald Estate 1020 sqft with uniworld garden 2, 973 sqft? (in terms of location, price and the appreciation) and then how would you compare wiith unitech residences?

Which one wuld be better? I feel unworld garden2 would be better than Emerald Estate...

Originally posted by connectanuj View Post

Comment

Originally posted by connectanuj View Post
        How much payment has been gone to builder?

Comment

Lets assume 90% in all the cases...

Originally posted by ggnguy View Post
          How much payment has been gone to builder?

Comment

Between the two, UG 2 will certainly be better. Since you were seeking inputs on CGX I mentioned this project.

Both projects are delayed and at the same stage and one can assume further delays in getting possession. I haven't checked the layouts but, UG2 has a much better location.

Originally posted by pkmittal View Post
            Thanks... How would you compare Emerald Estate 1020 sqft with uniworld garden 2, 973 sqft? (in terms of location, price and the appreciation) and then how would you compare wiith unitech residences?

Which one wuld be better? I feel unworld garden2 would be better than Emerald Estate...

Comment

Hi Guys - Any good projects to invest now in GCX area..?

Comment

Emarald estate of emaar mgf is extremely delayed and i happened to talk to one of its sales executive... he said another 2.5 years (min),but then this is the case with every builder...

Comment

Emrald Emaar OK...who else ?

Comment

Originally posted by sumeet1983 View Post
                    Emarald estate of emaar mgf is extremely delayed and i happened to talk to one of its sales executive... he said another 2.5 years (min),but then this is the case with every builder...
                    Agreed,

also, please consider the fact that it's a 100acres project, to build out whole campus and fit-out would generally takes more time in comparison to 25acre(typical size) project.

No doubt there is a delay, but looking at the way things are panning out, emerald hills is the best project on GCX in terms of design, landscape and location.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X