Unitech Fresco, Unitech Group, Sector 50, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 16 2020
40 | Posts
8751 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unitech Fresco, Unitech Group, Sector 50, Gurgaon

I am planning to buy a flat in Fresco for self use, someone recently told me that because of the losses they suffered, the quality of finishings like walls, floors, kitchen etc has been compromised, is it true?
    Also how is the maintenance of common areas going to be like and can one expect good guard services and security etc...?
    Thanks
    Last edited February 9 2013, 12:58 PM.

Re : Unitech Fresco, Unitech Group, Sector 50, Gurgaon

come on, somebody please answer...

Comment

I have not seen the quality of Fresco, but Unitech's overall quality has suffered over the years & has been steadily going down . Various reasons can be attributed to it, prime one's being - Financial crises, too much greed & since the Builder enjoyed a premium position in GGN RE, it resulted in arrogance/ high headedness .

Now at the best, the quality can be described as Mediocre .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks ManojA for the reply, what is the level of appreciation I can expect in FResco in the next 3 years?

Comment

Not sure on 3 years but it will be above 10k/sqft in 1 year and shall be atleast 15k in 3 years/2016.

Originally posted by curious123 View Post
          Thanks ManojA for the reply, what is the level of appreciation I can expect in FResco in the next 3 years?

Comment

Hi Curious123,
            I have heard from lot of brokers and people also that quality of Fresco is not good. While i don't say they are 100% wrong but i suggest you go and visit the project and see the flat you are planning to buy and also compare it with similar priced projects... In terms of security and maintenance i don't see an issue(as of now) as i have a friend staying there and visited him few times.

I am planning to buy a flat in Fresco for self use, someone recently told me that because of the losses they suffered, the quality of finishings like walls, floors, kitchen etc has been compromised, is it true?
            Also how is the maintenance of common areas going to be like and can one expect good guard services and security etc...?
            Thanks

Comment

"Unitech" has not been the same as far as quality is concern.
              Now Unitech is know for delays and poor quality.
              Thanks

Comment

when can I expect the fresco project to be totally complete and fully functional?

Comment

when can I expect the fresco project to be totally complete and fully functional?
                  That is a tough one . Unitech has been lately known for delays & over-delays .

So, your guess is as good as mine .

Comment

This would depend on how the market behaves in future . Currently, the market is over heated & is mainly driven by Broker/Builder hype, NRI money & Investors looking to make a killing in a short span .

...........for how long this madness would last, nobody knows .

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X