Hi

I have a budget of Rs. 80 lakh and am looking for 3 bhk (or preferably 3+1). I am looking at end use as & when living in these sectors become a possibility..

Sec-77,78,81,82,83,84,85 are the sectors I am considering, with some inclination towards Vipul Lavanya, sec-81..

Pls. let me know the projects which will fall in my budget & which I should also consider vis-a-vis Vipul Lavanya..

Kindly do share your views & advice so that I can make up the final choice.

Regards
Rohit
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vipul Lavanya should be an good choice. How soon you are planning to move in as there are many good choices in the sectors you had mentioned. Godrej Frontier is also one good option if you are targeting reputed builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GGNHYD
    Vipul Lavanya should be an good choice. How soon you are planning to move in as there are many good choices in the sectors you had mentioned. Godrej Frontier is also one good option if you are targeting reputed builders.

I will get Vipul Lavanya 4100-4200 psqft..
    There is no urgency to move in.. this investment is for long term hold, but should also be good enough just in case it is reqd. to move in ..

What are the other good choices i should consider?
    I am not stuck on reputed builders but will neither consider the likes of Earth, Universal and newbies with no past record of delivering successful projects..

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit83
    I will get Vipul Lavanya 4100-4200 psqft..
    There is no urgency to move in.. this investment is for long term hold, but should also be good enough just in case it is reqd. to move in ..

What are the other good choices i should consider?
    I am not stuck on reputed builders but will neither consider the likes of Earth, Universal and newbies with no past record of delivering successful projects..

Thanks.

If you can get Lavanya at 4200 it is a steal. I don't even think someone would sale at these prices as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    If you can get Lavanya at 4200 it is a steal. I don't even think someone would sale at these prices as of now.

It is a different market than what it was couple of months back.. and one realize this only when they genuinely are out in the market to buy/sell..
    there is a bit of correction & hence good time to buy..
    There is not one but lots of deals available around 4200 in Vipul Lavanya and some lesser than that as well :)
    CommentQuote
    It is a different market than what it was couple of months back.. and one realize this only when they genuinely are out in the market to buy/sell..
    there is a bit of correction & hence good time to buy..
    There is not one but lots of deals available around 4200 in Vipul Lavanya and some lesser than that as well :)

Ah correction came already? Didn't know that :D

Good luck buying at 4100-4200. Kindly inform here if you finally buy at Vipul at these rates or below that.

May be as you wrote I should write the same go and try out genuinely buying a uint in this project. I hope you ain't deciding prices seeing 99acer.com FAKE ads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Ah correction came already? Didn't know that :D

Good luck buying at 4100-4200. Kindly inform here if you finally buy at Vipul at these rates or below that.

May be as you wrote I should write the same go and try out genuinely buying a uint in this project. I hope you ain't deciding prices seeing 99acer.com FAKE ads.

Was avoiding getting into argument on prices of a specific project..

What other projects should I consider is what I want to remain focused on.. will definitely share the pricing when i conclude the deal.

Pls. advice on this !
    CommentQuote
  • Have you considered Ramprastha City. You might find options in resale, well within your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abshandy
    Have you considered Ramprastha City. You might find options in resale, well within your budget.

Have not considered those sectors as somehow I am not bullish on that location.. and connectivity is a problem.. will take long to become habitable
    CommentQuote
  • Also give a thought to AlphaG Corp's GurgaonOne84 project.. I think u can get a 2+1 or 3 Bhk in ur budget..

pls ignore if u don't like
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jsharma
    Also give a thought to AlphaG Corp's GurgaonOne84 project.. I think u can get a 2+1 or 3 Bhk in ur budget..

pls ignore if u don't like

Thanks. Just did some search on this one.. location is good but pricing considering my budget seems to be on higher side - 5200/sq. ft. will not get 3bhk in my budget..
    Moreover, not sure about the builder.. there are also some concerns around the BBA clauses for this particular project..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes budget is your area, only u can decide wht fits to ur pocket..

Regd. builder here are my cents:
    I am owning a unit in this project and till now my dealing with this builder has been transparent and good. You can read more about this builder from the thread on IREF and also on der website Real Estate Company in Gurgaon, Real Estate Developer in Delhi NCR - Alpha G Corp Awards and Accolades.

Regarding clauses in BBA, yes der is one escalation clause for which we are talking to AlphaG and der CRM team informed me last week dat higher management is planning to have a meeting over it and she will let me know updates ASAP.

Anyways as i already mentioned I am already having a unit der so might be little biased.

So do in depth analysis and decide whts best for u.

All d best for ur search.
    CommentQuote
  • If one has to choose between following for end use -

- Raheja Revanta
    - Umang Winter Hills
    - Vipul Lavanya
    - Bestech Park View Ananda
    - 3C Greenopolis
    - Mapsko Casabella
    - Vatika City (apartments)
    - Emaar Palm Hills
    - Emaar Palm Gardens

Budget - Rs. 80 lakhs.. can stretch budget further only if payment gone is less (<40 Lakh)
    Size - 3bhk or 3+1 (1500 sq ft + )
    Possession - 2013/2014

Pls. do specify reason for preferring one over the another & approx. pricing for the one u suggest.
    CommentQuote
    If one has to choose between following for end use -

- Raheja Revanta
    - Umang Winter Hills
    - Vipul Lavanya
    - Bestech Park View Ananda
    - 3C Greenopolis
    - Mapsko Casabella
    - Vatika City (apartments)
    - Emaar Palm Hills
    - Emaar Palm Gardens

Budget - Rs. 80 lakhs.. can stretch budget further only if payment gone is less (<40 Lakh)
    Size - 3bhk or 3+1 (1500 sq ft + )
    Possession - 2013/2014

Pls. do specify reason for preferring one over the another & approx. pricing for the one u suggest.

Senior members, please advice !!
    CommentQuote
  • Sailing in same boat

Hi all,
    That's exactly what I'm looking for too.

As an end user, looking for something to move into by 2014 - at max end of it. Budget 80-90 lacs. Looking for a 3 BHK with reputed builder and guaranteed (based on reputation) delivery in time.

I was advised that from an end user point of view, sectors close to NH8 will become habitable a lot sooner than the Dwarka Expressway.

I've evaluated Parkview Ananda, but the prices have become to steep for my budget + a hefty payment has already gone.

Please suggest a few good alternatives - not from an investment point-of-view.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I have similar status as Rohit and Rahul - so would like to hear thoughts from senior members and other members of this forum. The only difference is that I am evaluating opportunities as an investor - so can bear a year of delay or so.

I am thinking if we should add DLF New Town Heights in Sector 86/90, DLF Regal Garden in Sector 91, Godrej Frontier in Sector 80 and Bestech Grand View Spa in Sector - 82 to the list.

DLF Regal Garden has relatively less upfront payment and has resale price similar to other projects in sector 80/90's. Godrej Frontier obviously is good quality but upfront payment high and not sure about location of Sector 80?

Cheers
    CommentQuote