Just got info on the project.
Price approx 10000
Sizes 2br @1500
3br @2000
Large 3br @2500 sq ft.
They want you to give a cheque of Rs. 10 lacs and fill up an expression of interest. Before 15th june there will be a computerised draw held by TCS and then allocations will be made.
Within 15 days of that you will be required to complete 20% of the payment.
No interest will be paid to non allottees.
Points to note. 1. They enjoy your money interest free for 4 months
2. Price will be decided after draw of lots.
I thought DDA was a lottery. This is taking DEW to ridiculous limits.
Seniors your pov please.
Read more
1066 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by captain
    Price approx 10000
    Sizes 2br @1500
    3br @2000
    Large 3br @2500 sq ft.
    They want you to give a cheque of Rs. 10 lacs and fill up an expression of interest. Before 15th june there will be a computerised draw held by TCS and then allocations will be made.
    Seniors your pov please.

tata housing will not do this type of thing

who has send u mail

don't trust brokers
    contact tata directly
    CommentQuote

• Tata housing is offering you the choice of 2 & 3 BHK apartments covering an area ranging from 1550 sq ft to 2300 sq ft. The project is large area of 28 acres to offer you and your family sufficient open space for fresh air and abundant sunlight. Further, the project is surrounded by green belt to provide you eco-friendly environment. Tata housing is one of the leading real estate developers in the country and it’s always interesting to invest in Tata projects.
    Location Advantages
    - Located at Dwarka Expressway Sector - 113, Gurgaon
    - Near Ambience Mall and Cyber City Close
    - Proximity to Famous Schools and Hospitals
    - 0 km from Delhi, closest Sector to Dwarka
    - Close to Proposed Diplomatic Enclave
    - Surrounded by Green Belt & Golf Course
    CommentQuote
  • LOl - this is an email/ad i got from a broker....

Picture victory valley ki hain :D
    CommentQuote
    Price approx 10000
    Sizes 2br @1500
    3br @2000
    Large 3br @2500 sq ft.
    Seniors your pov please.

Captain, your information is correct. This is the info I got directly from TATA HOUSING as well. I was indeed looking forward to this project but, I think I will give it a pass.....This is not only unethical but to quote Greenspan it is "irrational exuberance". Makes no sense at all when one can buy at 8,500 in Primanti which is any day a better location than DEW (at least for the next 5 years). What if DEW is closer to Delhi? It is closer to DWARKA which has no commercial value. How long does it take from Golf Course Road to go to South Delhi or the airport? This is unnecessarily hyped up by builders and government in collusion with each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with u abhay but i have a copy of the tata expression of interest form to fill out and submit to them if i am interested to book.
    CommentQuote
  • New height of pricing on DEway.
    CommentQuote
    Agree with u abhay but i have a copy of the tata expression of interest form to fill out and submit to them if i am interested to book.

on main website nothing is there ?
    only it is written uocoming project of tata 113 nothing about intrest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001

Tata housing is offering you the choice of 2 & 3 BHK apartments covering an area ranging from 1550 sq ft to 2300 sq ft. The project is large area of 28 acres to offer you and your family sufficient open space for fresh air and abundant sunlight. Further, the project is surrounded by green belt to provide you eco-friendly environment. Tata housing is one of the leading real estate developers in the country and it’s always interesting to invest in Tata projects.
    Location Advantages
    - Located at Dwarka Expressway Sector - 113, Gurgaon
    - Near Ambience Mall and Cyber City Close
    - Proximity to Famous Schools and Hospitals
    - 0 km from Delhi, closest Sector to Dwarka
    - Close to Proposed Diplomatic Enclave
    - Surrounded by Green Belt & Golf Course

wah earlier i was receiving mail that size is starting from 2300 now 1550

picture of ireo Victory valley
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    New height of pricing on DEway.

totally agree
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiyon, Dwarka Expressway mein aisa kya hai jo mujhe samajh nahin aa raha hai? What am I missing?
    CommentQuote
  • Deway is nothing but Naharpar Faridabad in the making.

While launching in 2006; enough hype was created even there and prices were high according to 2006 standards.

Problem is that some people are investing by looking at Google and Wikimapia without actually visiting the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BelieveinRE
    Bhaiyon, Dwarka Expressway mein aisa kya hai jo mujhe samajh nahin aa raha hai? What am I missing?

sometimes if you don't have the vision it is considered OK to follow the leader. If builders like Tata, Emaar, Godrej are launching in DWX then this area surely has some hidden potential.
    CommentQuote
  • I m going for it ...I missed puri at the first rates...wont miss tata .
    For sure the project has potentials of around 25% return in a year on what I invest.
    CommentQuote
  • OMG,OMG
    where are we heading to,
    is this city all set to become the costliest city of the nation,
    scary,confused,happy and bla bla,all the emotions have started to topple each other seeing all these launches,
    1 thing is for sure there is something big hidden which we guys dont know,just prey there is SOMETHING cos without which we all are gonna stuck if this bubble bursts,
    if theres something then we all are gonna enjoy living in the costliest city,

GOD KITHHE HO,KUTCH TO BATAO.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there something which investors in emaar-112 and now tata know which is not publicly available info?
    CommentQuote