Hello all,

I want to buy in one property with down payment of 20 -25L, rest on loan. I have few projects on my list to start with although open to consider value investment with minimal delivery risk... but as i want to buy by taking a loan I don’t mind speed of execution as long as delivery of good product is ensured.

Profile :

We have monthly disposable income arnd 2.25L, but I am already invested in couple of projects in gurgaon (DEW) & bhiwadi (alwar by pass) respectively. Projected Emi for these 2 investments will be around 70k after 2 years. As of now EMI is nil.

Which areas should I look for investment in SPR/ Sohna Road / New Gurgaon ? My investment horizon is 4-6 years or post delivery 3 years for exemption from capital app tax.

Risk Appetite :

In worst case have back up for 2 years to pay EMIs. Although earning risks are divided as both members are earning.

Which area/project will fit the bill max ?

My shortlisted Projects are :

1. Tata Parimanti sec 72, 3 bhk

2. Vipul Lavanya, 3 bhk

Any suggestion on line of better investment other than real estate without much home work (equity) is also welcomed. I am looking to make this investment by June 2013.

Thanks in advance for valuable inputs.

------------------------------
Value is the key !!!
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • go for projects on spr, I think they are undervalued at present, sector-69 onwards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HRoark
    Hello all,

I want to buy in one property with down payment of 20 -25L, rest on loan. I have few projects on my list to start with although open to consider value investment with minimal delivery risk... but as i want to buy by taking a loan I don’t mind speed of execution as long as delivery of good product is ensured.

Profile :

We have monthly disposable income arnd 2.25L, but I am already invested in couple of projects in gurgaon (DEW) & bhiwadi (alwar by pass) respectively. Projected Emi for these 2 investments will be around 70k after 2 years. As of now EMI is nil.

Which areas should I look for investment in SPR/ Sohna Road / New Gurgaon ? My investment horizon is 4-6 years or post delivery 3 years for exemption from capital app tax.

Risk Appetite :

In worst case have back up for 2 years to pay EMIs. Although earning risks are divided as both members are earning.

2. Vipul Lavanya, 3 bhk

Any suggestion on line of better investment other than real estate without much home work (equity) is also welcomed. I am looking to make this investment by June 2013.

Value is the key !!!

BTW, there is no escape from capital gains. After 3 years from possession, you are charged with LTCG which is reduced substantially as its based on the indexation value of the property. For other options apart form Tata and Vipu, you may have a look at:

1. Unitech projects (Southpark, Crest view)
    2. Unitech Anthea/BPTP (if you need only floors)
    3. Krish
    4. AIPL

Avoid Vardhman as there are too many issues with it even now. Happy investing!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    BTW, there is no escape from capital gains. After 3 years from possession, you are charged with LTCG which is reduced substantially as its based on the indexation value of the property. For other options apart form Tata and Vipu, you may have a look at:

1. Unitech projects (Southpark, Crest view)
    2. Unitech Anthea/BPTP (if you need only floors)
    3. Krish
    4. AIPL

Avoid Vardhman as there are too many issues with it even now. Happy investing!!

What kind of issues are there with Vardhman? As I was about to invest there.
    CommentQuote
  • If I understand correctly your motive for this purchase is purely investment with good risk apetite. My comments:

Vipul Lavanya : End user project, personally don't find much sense for investment purpose in your budget

Tata 72 : Its appreciation from here would highly depend on SPR completion and would be event driven. Since you have good risk apetite would highly recomed this.

Both these projects are in different league all together and Luxury is valued much higher at possesion time then affordable for obvious reasons.

Though I would again recommend to look for under construction luxury projects since your timeframe and risk apetite is pretty good. One suggestion would be Raheja Reventa.

Best of Luck

Originally Posted by HRoark
    Hello all,

Profile :

Risk Appetite :

2. Vipul Lavanya, 3 bhk

Value is the key !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Try Krrish, Vardhman they r really undervalued...
    CommentQuote
  • Never thought you would recomend Vardhman to any potential buyer, has anything changed/progressed recently in Vardhman?

Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Try Krrish, Vardhman they r really undervalued...
    CommentQuote
  • yes u r right ..i dont want toobut just proposing underavlued option.....nothing much has changed in vardhman ....still the same story .even constaruction has not started yet...
    CommentQuote