Short term investment for maximum one year only

Last updated: February 22 2013
14 | Posts
1816 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short term investment for maximum one year only

I want to invest approximately Rs . 60 Lacs for maximum one year only purely for gain. .So please suggest me the best option in Gurgaon or NCR either in Plot , flat and apartments .

It is purely for investment purpose as I have money in my bank and have to use only after one year so just thinking of other option for maximum gain rather than just getting interest

Re : Short term investment for maximum one year only

Only option left out is sector 70 ..on sohna road..check the site urself and then i hope u can realsie the potential urself..watch projects like krrish etc

Comment

Please some one gives more option please

Comment

Have you made yourself aware about the risks involved with such short term investments in these uncertain times ?

What if the prices don't rise ? What if you don't find a buyer after 1 year ? What if you need money after 6 months and find difficult to liquidate ?

For such a short period I would only recommend new launches but all new new launches these days are have already discounted the future appreciation in their launch prices.

Most of the other good projects are in state where payment gone is 40-70% and payment demand will come at frequent intervals.

And in this crazy Gurgaon market 60 lac is good for nothing. But if you still insist to make quick bucks try some Unitech projects on SPR where payment gone is just 30% but no clue about the appreciation you will get in 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
          Have you made yourself aware about the risks involved with such short term investments in these uncertain times ?

What if the prices don't rise ? What if you don't find a buyer after 1 year ? What if you need money after 6 months and find difficult to liquidate ?

For such a short period I would only recommend new launches but all new new launches these days are have already discounted the future appreciation in their launch prices.

Most of the other good projects are in state where payment gone is 40-70% and payment demand will come at frequent intervals.

And in this crazy Gurgaon market 60 lac is good for nothing. But if you still insist to make quick bucks try some Unitech projects on SPR where payment gone is just 30% but no clue about the appreciation you will get in 1 year.
          I completely agree. Getting liquidity through resale (and at profits) is going to be very tough in coming times. So please do this only if you can wait for longer otherwise earning 10% on 60L is not a bad options (on Bank FDs)

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post

bhai unitech mei mat lagana, 60L ke 50L rah jaayenge 1 saal baad

Comment

I am very happy to read that the kind gentleman considers 1 year as short term.

Warna gurgaon mein ( especially DEW)... Nowadays short term is less than 24 hrs... I heard someone say the other day ...and I quote

I can hold it for a long term.. 8--10 months...

unquote

needless to say, I was flabbergasted!!!
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

St anger ji....too good

The music of this 30% musical chair game has already stopped, brokers still creating the illusion of opera.

Comment

cant agree more...one of the first time investors called me up regarding Experion 108 and mentioned that he wanted to buy at 5700 (during initial launch) & has a target to sell at 6500 in 1 month. I thought no ppoint explaining anything to him after this bit of discussion

Comment

Go for SPR options....Unitech, AIPL etc

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X