Hi Guys,
I am i big dilema in shortlisting property for end use. My requirements are:

1. It has to be on or close to Sohna Road
2. 3BHK + Sq
3. Budget constraint of 1.3Cr
4. Should b ready to move soon if not now
5. No builder floor

I know this is a very steep budget considering my requirements, but i would highly appreciate if any one can suggest good options. Some Property I have shortlisted are:

1. Spaze Privy 72
Pros.
Connectivity available as of date
likely to get possession by 2013

Cons.
Big drain very close to site
nothing special about floor plan

2. GPL Eden Heights
Pros.
I personally like their floor plans
DIrect connectivity to SPR, futuristic

Cons.
Not sure about possession, although H2, 2013 seems likely but delays have been habit of the builder
Not too known builder

3. Emaar MGF The Enclave
Pros.
Excellent location

Cons.
Bad floor plans
Possession far far away

4. CHD Avenue
Not to impressed with their location, although it looks futuristic, but place does not feel livable for another 2-3 years.

Guys please suggest, I am in complete delima over first 2, GPL is what my heart says but possession is the only thing stoping me. Any suggestion guys, or any other options I can look for.
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Think of CHD once again. The location would be very good once the 60 meter is constructed.
    CommentQuote
  • In order of my preference

Emaar Enclave - Good quality, better brand name, excellent location - although i am not aware on price or construction progress of this project

Spaze - Relatively ok builder and the contruction is almost complete. So you should get relatively sooner delivery for end use. Location also good. No risk of access road as you can reach the project from Sohna road even now.

GPL or CHD - Not so reputed developers. Risk of SPR delaying delivery of the project for end use.

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Hi Guys,

2. 3BHK + Sq
    5. No builder floor

I know this is a very steep budget considering my requirements, but i would highly appreciate if any one can suggest good options. Some Property I have shortlisted are:

1. Spaze Privy 72
    Pros.

Cons.

2. GPL Eden Heights
    Pros.

Cons.
    Not sure about possession, although H2, 2013 seems likely but delays have been habit of the builder
    Not too known builder

3. Emaar MGF The Enclave
    Pros.
    Excellent location

Cons.
    Bad floor plans
    Possession far far away

4. CHD Avenue
    Not to impressed with their location, although it looks futuristic, but place does not feel livable for another 2-3 years.

Guys please suggest, I am in complete delima over first 2, GPL is what my heart says but possession is the only thing stoping me. Any suggestion guys, or any other options I can look for.
    CommentQuote
  • You can consider Tulip Violet as well.

Hi Guys,

2. 3BHK + Sq
    5. No builder floor

1. Spaze Privy 72
    Pros.

Cons.

2. GPL Eden Heights
    Pros.

Cons.
    Not too known builder

3. Emaar MGF The Enclave
    Pros.
    Excellent location

Cons.
    Bad floor plans
    Possession far far away

4. CHD Avenue

CommentQuote
  • Spaze or emaar...spaze is quite undervalued at the moment...what's the price for emaar
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your feedback guys.

@vgupta123 - I am not much interested in CHD as delievery should not start before end,2014 which is too late for me. And I am not too bulish on proposed 60m road, as according to what i have seen road area is not completely occupied bu government authorities, and litigation problems will rise when construction starts. It is just my POV.

@shivaa - I have not considered Tulip Violet or Purple because their quality is not that good, I ahve seen there so called show flat and I am not too impressed. Secondly they donot have any Club house planned as of now, and if anything of that sort comes up it would be shared among all Tulip projects resulting heavy load on amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • For now I am avoiding Emmar Enclave and CHD Avenue, as both have a long waiting period before actual delievery starts. Altough they are good projects on their own terms.

So it comes to Spaze Vs GPL

Lot of people keep saying GPL is not a good builder and it has delayed delievery by couple of years, but any member can give me status and expections as of today for GPL as developer. Brokers and Builder are quoting Apr-Sep, 2013 as delievery date. And I am assuming Nov-Dec, 2013 as realistic approach which I am OK with. So any other problems with this project?
    CommentQuote
  • If you can go for some other projects other than GPL Eden Heights and Spaze Privy 72, then I would like to suggest you to go for Vatika Inxt projects.
    In line with Vatika’s philosophy of creating healthy environs, the entire city is being developed along eco-friendly lines, using modern energy-efficient technologies and world-class engineering and infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
  • @Sterco - I am targeting Sohna road or nearby places so no INext, but I did consider Vatika Sohna Road, and it is exceeding my budget by 15-20L. And Vatika is also known for delayed delievery (although that is not the point of discussion).
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing your comments on Tulip Violet!

You mentioned about the quality - Here you are mentioning about the construction quality, specification or Sample flat quality ? I have seen their sample flat which is incomplete.

Thanks for your feedback guys.

@vgupta123 - I am not much interested in CHD as delievery should not start before end,2014 which is too late for me. And I am not too bulish on proposed 60m road, as according to what i have seen road area is not completely occupied bu government authorities, and litigation problems will rise when construction starts. It is just my POV.

@shivaa - I have not considered Tulip Violet or Purple because their quality is not that good, I ahve seen there so called show flat and I am not too impressed. Secondly they donot have any Club house planned as of now, and if anything of that sort comes up it would be shared among all Tulip projects resulting heavy load on amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • you can look at Bestech Pv Spa next. Its trading at 73-7500 for 1935 sq ft and falls closer to your budget. Its expected for possession in 2013
    CommentQuote
  • @shivaa - I was talking about construction and finishing quality, i was not too impressed with their floor plans either as i am a big fan of spacious balconies, and there was no sun light in 40% of the appartment.

@bobbish2009 - I would love to buy BPVSN but it exceeds my budget by 25L, which is way too much. I hope i would be able to buy this some day. Thanks for your suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Any other thoughts fellas?
    CommentQuote
  • Location of Spaze is better than GPL. Once SPR is operational, GPL would be at a equally good location. Current stage of completion for GPL is better than Spaze.

GPL project layout is much better than Spaze mainly due to better plot dimensions.
    GPL unit sizes are bigger than normal builder flat ~ 1500 for 2BHK and 2100 for 3BHK. That means one has to pay for more sq.ft for a 2/3 BHK compared to any other project
    There is no reason to believe that GPL is doing a bad job in terms of construction quality.

Overall if you are willing to take risk on SPR, go for GPL. If you are averse to that risk, go for Spaze
    CommentQuote
  • @connectanuj - Good to see your feedback on both projects, I understand i would be paying extra because of bigger sizes. But total ticket size is almost simmilar for GPL 2150 and Spaze 1800, and these would be the sizes i would be considering.

I was thinking after SPR, GPL would be better than Spaze in location perspective, as there is a village and a drain just adjacent to Spaze, and I am not too impressed with approach road also to Spaze from Sohna road. While when SPR happens GPL would be fully village free site as well as good approach through SPR and free from Sohna road jams as well.

What do you say?

Disclaimer : As this is for end use, I want to take my decision with all eyes open.
    CommentQuote
  • You can't say that GPL is a village free site. If you go 200m in either direction on GPL approach road there is a village viz Badshahpur and Darbaripur.

You can escape Tikri village in Spaze once the sector roads of Sector 48 are fully developed.

If you move in Spze next year essential stuff for living are much more easily accessible. SPR and all the adjoining area to become properly habitable will take minimum 2-3 years.

Rest is your call. Just my 2 cents.

PS: I have no interest in any of the above projects.
    CommentQuote