What is the going rate for office space in DLF Corporate Greens these days? Is it wise to invest in this proect from an end-user perspective?
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If I remeber correctly, 2 years ago I was offerred 6000/sqft. But the upfront payment was heavy because of the stucture close to completion. However don't know now. It would be little less though due to weak commercial mkt at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF Corporate Greens Sector 74A

Hello - Could not locate thread for this project. How is the feedback for this project. The project is located near the Southern Periphery Road. Couple of Retail space is available on the ground floor 9500 per square feet in resale. Possession is about a year away.

Is it good from an investment point of view. Inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks -
    Al
    CommentQuote
  • what size are you getting in Resale ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlvastaCap
    Hello - Could not locate thread for this project. How is the feedback for this project. The project is located near the Southern Periphery Road. Couple of Retail space is available on the ground floor 9500 per square feet in resale. Possession is about a year away.

Is it good from an investment point of view. Inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks -
    Al

Where exactly in 74A this is located?
    CommentQuote
  • It is on SPR very near to NH-8....

On NH-8 when you travel towards Jaipur, this comes on your left side about 300-500 metres before Haldiram's.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    what size are you getting in Resale ??

its a 1500 sq ft shop on GF. Theres another one measuring 1470 sq ft available at the same price.
    CommentQuote
  • I was considering purchasing office space in this project. I am a little bit considered if I will be able to find a tenant after the purchase. I have the other option of purchasing a high street shop in New Gurgaon. It could be in Spaze arrow, IRIS broadway and other builders.

The positives I can see about Corporate greens is:
    1. This project is near completion.
    2. Still getting a good price for office space in this project.

The negatives I can see for this project is :
    1. High Maintenance which i will have to pay if I am not able to get a tenant.

The positives I can see if I purchase a retail shop in a high street market is that maintenance will be low.
    The negatives I can see is that it will take time for people to settle in New Gurgaon and retail to be profitable.

Please help me in listing factors to help me make the decision. What do you think I should opt for ?
    CommentQuote
  • What are the maintenance cost going to be for a 1600 sq ft office?
    Someone please advise...
    CommentQuote
  • Prices are almost at rate to rate after a couple of years. so a terribly bad investment for those who got in at launch. I dont think liquidity exists for people wishing to sell.
    There's also a huge skyview/hines corporate park next to this with better access.

People moving to new ggn has nothing to do with office space. Office space is taken up on the basis of further demand from companies and not by people wanting to work or being unemployed.
    Check out prices of sohna road office space and mall spaces before thinking about venturing far into new GGN.
    Will give you an idea about what oversupply means in commercials for investments and leasing.

If your still bullish on this project, check out retail spaces on ground floor in corporate greens. It would be easier to lease out gf than any small 1600 sqft office in my belief. Unsure about availability as never checked.
    CommentQuote
  • This website is probably a bad place for advice if you want to buy. Just go there and see it yourself, check the connectivity and talk to DLF about the cost.

I would rather invest in something that is already up and running rather than an open air shop which may not materialize ever. Personally I am stuck in brahma miracle mile, but I see similar stories for capital 66, emmar etc. I would have rather invested my hard earned money in retail at corporate greens, all those offices need service like coffee shops, banks, ATM, or fast food joint and will start giving you cash as soon as this year, or you can wait forever for brahma to complete the building, even if they start now it will be not before 3-4 years before you see the cash.

Just my 2 cents but you have to decide.
    CommentQuote
  • want to give in lease or finding tenant

Hi
    I have possesion in DLF coperate greens ggn sec 74 on 8th floor and on 22nd floor is any one will help me out to finding where i will get the tenant i want to rent it out my comercial space ......please help me out.

Thanks a ton.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF Corporate Green Sector 74A

Is there anyone having office at DLF Corporate Greens
    CommentQuote
  • I bought at 6000psf and after few months the price is 4700psf for corporate greens. currently no tenants are interested in this property due to almost 100% empty
    CommentQuote
  • 6650/- per sq.ft. This is best 2 side connectivity with Nh-8 and SPR road easy access to Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension road, well maintained by DLF.
    CommentQuote
  • The current going rate which I received is Rs. 5200 all inclusive for an average location office.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mailnaveenjain6 days ago
      What is the minimum sq ft area they have for office space buy