One Broker in Gurgaon, sold me a plot in BPTP AMstoria- Sector 102 mentioning 5% PLC. Now the company is saying PLC for plot is 15%. Needless to say that stretches my budget by 10's of lac.

Broker gave the rates to me in writing on a plain paper and that is signed by him.

When I try contacting him he doesn't take my calls often.

What legal action I can take against the broker now?
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • firstly name the broker here on the site and make others also aware
    CommentQuote
  • Broker name

Its Sana Associates
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers

Not sure if I am voilating IGRM rules..

But I would like to say that there are some Brokers who are corporatised a little.

If you are a newbee and probably do only one or two deal in life(like me)

Please go through like the ones of allchekdeals.com(Naukri.com enterprise) or itrust

Even if some local broker promises you hefty discounts..

If you are expert, then thats no problem. You can continue the way you are working..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sg_ggn
    One Broker in Gurgaon, sold me a plot in BPTP AMstoria- Sector 102 mentioning 5% PLC. Now the company is saying PLC for plot is 15%. Needless to say that stretches my budget by 10's of lac.

Broker gave the rates to me in writing on a plain paper and that is signed by him.

When I try contacting him he doesn't take my calls often.

What legal action I can take against the broker now?

I can not understand one thing. Why in most of the fraud happened in NCR properties a word "BPTP" exist several times?
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP

Saurabh - I also believe that this company has homework to do. And some housekeeping if they consider them serious player, and not a 'fly by night' types.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sg_ggn
    Saurabh - I also believe that this company has homework to do. And some housekeeping if they consider them serious player, and not a 'fly by night' types?

You are right.
    CommentQuote
  • Name noted.
    CommentQuote
  • very surprising... sana is one of the biggest BPTP broker/associate...

anyways i dont rank company like All check deal vey highly... especially their ggn operations are not very efficient...

and never be lured by unrealistic discounts... very little chance they will be honoured...
    CommentQuote
  • On bptp side

To my surprise
    BPTP site is very categorical about PLCs of Villa and floors,
    And silent about Plot PLCs.??

Price list & Payment Plan | BPTP

They are talking about plot PLCs only in ears. So ample space for manipulation from somebody lacking integrity.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    very surprising... sana is one of the biggest BPTP broker/associate...

anyways i dont rank company like All check deal vey highly... especially their ggn operations are not very efficient...

and never be lured by unrealistic discounts... very little chance they will be honoured...
    CommentQuote
  • contact a lawyer and file a case of cheating against the broker.for more info put your query on www.lawyersclubindia.com
    CommentQuote
  • With Whatever little knowledge of BPTP and Real Estate I have , Its not the Brokers Fault , What I have heard in case of BPTP plots is that there is no clarity as the site layout is still not finalised and the company is doing the allottments on their own , So The broker in question doesnt have a role to play in it...

Ask your broker if he can get the allotment changed to a non plc unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont rate Allcheckdeals any better. I have personal experience with them don't trust an ounce of their words even they will make a U turn on what they give in written giving "not me, its the builder, we are not responsible for anything " kind of argument." Avoid Allcheckdeals its full of jokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshp
    I have personal experience with them don't trust an ounce of their words even they will make a U turn on what they give in written giving "not me, its the builder, we are not responsible for anything " kind of argument." Avoid Allcheckdeals its full of jokers.

If one Person has a problem with a Broker , Then Ideally he should go to the builder directly and ask them about the issue and get it cleared himself as he is paying for his property and it will be registered in his name not anyone elses

It is very very easy to write on a public forum and crib about it , But if you have to take the corrective action (as it is for his own good) then he has to move his Back side and do some efforts .........
    CommentQuote
  • really!! amit.bhalla. I don't know how your brain works, but I was responding to the gentlemen above who commented on Allcheckdeals and not you so don't know how you jumped in and taken any offence. There is no saint here only investors/end users so mind your own language. People are free to share their experiences with brokers you don't like it either shut up or contribute positively.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshp
    really!! amit.bhalla. I don't know how your brain works, but I was responding to the gentlemen above who commented on Allcheckdeals and not you so don't know how you jumped in and taken any offence. There is no saint here only investors/end users so mind your own language. People are free to share their experiences with brokers you don't like it either shut up or contribute positively.

If you want to reply to some specific quote then u do it like the way i have done it , so that others dont get confusd to ur intentions.,.......

Otherwise every normal person will think that you have answered to the comment above urs

THere is a proper way to use the forum.....
    CommentQuote