Got this from a broker today.
Big size (4000+) sqft luxury apartments by Unitech on SPR.

Looks interesting. What price it would launch at?
Attachments:
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whts the expected price? which sec?
    CommentQuote
  • nice location and good brochure .... price should be 9-10k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by connectanuj
    nice location and good brochure .... price should be 9-10k

I guess more than 12000. Record todne ki daud lagi hai bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Through Unitech can be blamed for slow pace of work, what surprises me is that this project has come without any buzz in the market.... no pre launch kind of stuff .. and substantial details of project along with layouts are available

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh

bhai sahi kaha builder dhod lag ke launch kar rahe hai vo bhi advanced rate pe

1 sare 5200
    2 bestech 5300
    3 microtek 6000
    4 vatika 7500
    5 dlf ultima 8200
    6 ireo 8750
    7 emmar 9000
    8 tata 10000
    9 unitech bole bhai me kyun piche hatu ham bhi hai we r also in race
    CommentQuote
  • thia is world spa south - WSS project..have been hearing since last 1 year. site is adjacent to Sunbreeze.

also, there is strong insider news that unitech and hiranandani are together going to launch a grand luxury project in sec 69/70. This would be the first project of hiranandani in GGN and would be landmark in spr.
    CommentQuote
  • The email I got from broker quotes 10500 psf and a prelaunch price 10000 psf.

I am wondering if Unitech is trying to do same thing that DLF did with Ultima Sector 81, initial hype was created at 10000 psf and now they are selling the project at 8200-8500 psf.

Also looking at Unitech's current situation, not sure how many people would be willing to do investment in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like they have completed the sample flat because the last time I spoke with them about this project (which I must confess was 3-4 months back) they were very clear they wont launch till a sample flat is ready..

The price I was told at that time was ~ 10000 psf; not sure what price have they launched at...

Objectively speaking, among all the new launches this has the best location...I believe its bang opposite Primanti, right on the SPR and about 700-800 ms from the Sohna road...though its fair to say that SPR doesnt exist yet but by the time this project will be completed it is likely to be there.

The biggest -ve is Unitech's reputation and the relating confidence factor...historically Unitech has not commenced construction for 1.5-2 years after launch and most of the properties have not appreciated during the first couple of years...so is it really advisable to buy now? well even if someone is really interested in or enamoured by the project, it may be prudent to wait at least till construction commences...lets be honest Unitech doesnt have the clout to increase the re-sale price significantly till construction commences..the "chandra" fear is always there in everyone's mind and rightly so..

If someone can balance these risks then purely from a location perspective this may be the best bet among all new launches though I still cant understand the obnoxious prices for new launches nowadays......but to the credit of Unitech they have released all the details about the project before launching so informed decisions can be made and one can hope they have the clearances....the concept generally looks good and the location is promising...but bluntly speaking even if one has the stomach to digest the associated risks, I'll suggest wait rather than buy now...with Unitech in the first 2 years you dont gain much and hence wont lose much if you delay the purchase atleast till they pull up their socks and win back the customer trust...also Unitech's future will be a lot clearer then...this is truly a big investment if one decides to make...

P.S. I hold an UC Unitech property (Exquisite in NC2) that's also on SPR, have been generally pleased with my dealings and the construction work but will confess its probably because I entered at the right time i.e. ~ 1.5-2 years post the launch, just when the construction started...the first 2 years witnessed very little work hence the caution and also considering the fact that many others have suffered quite a bit
    CommentQuote
  • SPR is going to be a very good area in few years to come, specially depend on Road completion...construction of other Unitech projects has made significant progress in last 6-9 mnths
    CommentQuote
  • Maria Sharapova tower seems a better bet ~10k levels on SPR
    CommentQuote
  • Bewakoof banane ka dhanda khol rakha hain sab builders ne

Loot macha rakhi hain without any justification. Itne main dubai ke marina beach main flat mil jaye :)
    CommentQuote
  • According to the specs it is a bare shell apartment. Electrical and water points are provided to a single point. Only main door and balcony glass railing will be provided.

The luxury seems to be in the external environment provisions. Do build in the cost of doing up the apartment. Presently, Magnolias finishing is approx 1.50 Cr. Mind you those apartments come with a Golf Course view and not putting greens.

Based on these factors the pricing should be evaluated and definition of Luxe analysed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teamplayer
    According to the specs it is a bare shell apartment. Electrical and water points are provided to a single point. Only main door and balcony glass railing will be provided.

The luxury seems to be in the external environment provisions. Do build in the cost of doing up the apartment. Presently, Magnolias finishing is approx 1.50 Cr. Mind you those apartments come with a Golf Course view and not putting greens.

Based on these factors the pricing should be evaluated and definition of Luxe analysed.

bare shell apartments with min size of 4300+ and expected launch price of 10000, which makes the total ticket size aprrox 5 crore...WOW..5 crore for a bare shell apartment by Unitech....would need real balls....:D

Why not Unitech Exquisite then ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    bare shell apartments with min size of 4300+ and expected launch price of 10000, which makes the total ticket size aprrox 5 crore...WOW..5 crore for a bare shell apartment by Unitech....would need real balls....:D

Why not Unitech Exquisite then ?

a person with balls but no brains will go for this!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    a person with balls but no brains will go for this!

Shobha Villas are much better in this ticket range..
    CommentQuote