Hello,

I own a plot(60 sq yds) in dlf ph v.

Would seek opinion should i sell or hold the plot.

Planning to take bigger plot in Greater Noida by disposing this off- as its too small to be built.

However there are certain points thats holding me back from taking any step further

DLF phV is well established area with most the essential amenities available like school, hospital, daily need requirements etc vs GN is right now isolation and will take time to come up to the mark.

Will it be a wise decision to sell a gurgaon property and purchase a GN property.

Security comparision amongst both is also one of key factors holding me back from taking any decision

I only wish to purchase residential land in GN if i sell GGN one as each of our family own their respective flats in Delhi. If we plan to move together under one roof then we would be renting our flats.

Also, there is no income generation from the GGN plot as its lying ideal though virtually prices are increasing but since its too small to be built hence increase in price is not benefiting us.

Or else if i hold it back is there any option with would help me generating income from it.

When checked the market for the price it would fetch around 85L.

Opnions regarding the same are most welcome as they will really help me in taking my decision with more conviction.

Regards
Dewashish
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i bought one in huda sec-57 3 months ago after roaming like a mad man for 2 months..comparing all these suncities, DLF etc etc......

i found 57 very subdued & holding promising future(already seeing the returns myself)....& way better than 51, 52 also ......as it lies on the axis of future.......can definitely consider.......wont regret.....

One more pt...avoid gated plots of pvt builders in gurgaon.....prices almost double to plots in adjacent locs......i can consider 10-20% difference b/w gated builder plots & open auth plots....but this difference just not justified.....

(that's why outlets like Reliance fresh are beaten hands down by vegetable vendors...no customer will pay twice the amount for a vegetable/fruit just because it's been washed, waxed & stacked....)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh311
    i bought one in huda sec-57 3 months ago after roaming like a mad man for 2 months..comparing all these suncities, DLF etc etc......

i found 57 very subdued & holding promising future(already seeing the returns myself)....& way better than 51, 52 also ......as it lies on the axis of future.......can definitely consider.......wont regret.....

Can u plz share size and price?
    Also, what about enhancement in your deal?
    CommentQuote
  • i bought 160 sq yard at 60K/sq yard(including enhancement) 3 months back but now getting offers of 70K.........i also tried to buy an adjacent plot to mine from a guy last month...he was offering at 70K but just did not accept my offer of 65/66K...........

only one enhancement, if any, of at the most 5000/-is expected for this sector.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh311
    i bought 160 sq yard at 60K/sq yard(including enhancement) 3 months back but now getting offers of 70K.........i also tried to buy an adjacent plot to mine from a guy last month...he was offering at 70K but just did not accept my offer of 65/66K...........

only one enhancement, if any, of at the most 5000/-is expected for this sector.......

Seems you cracked a good deal assuming that your plot doesn't fall in sector 57A pocket which hasn't offered possession till now.
    CommentQuote
  • It's in a good loc.......at that time they were available at 60-62K rates because of enhancement bogey & all.........
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rakesh....

congrats as you cracked a good deal......however they are now available at 70k rates and i really wonder good units would be available in small sizes.

i checked with couple of dealers most of them discourage for 57 plots....

just wanted to check if there are any litigation issues for suncity plots!!
    CommentQuote
  • Good location 100 sqyard plots @70K/sq yard are available provided u do some homework....

How can dealers discourage anybody?...its u who has to be convinced of a particular location & price point..........dealers will always try to push u to buy their own bhai-brothers file cases for which they take hefty commissions & won't let u make a direct deal.....

I dont think any litigation in suncity plots....

also...1L/sqyard suncity plots won't climb to 2L in 2 yrs but one can be fairly optimist of the sec-57 plots at today's price range.......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dewashish,

There is no doubt that the plot is in a great location however as you rightly said, it is only growing virtually.

You should exit out of this plot and reinvest in Gurgaon itself this place will give you more return of investment as compared to Greater Noida.

You can get a 160 Sqr Yrd plot in Sector 57 for 1.3 CR App. and construct 3 floors with additional 25-30 lacs. This would help you generate rentals to the tune of 60 thousand per month (all 3 floors). This way you would be able to grow your money faster and will also get assured returns.

Sector 57 is the area whrein the demand for rental property is very high and the area is self fulfilling as there are 2 well developed malls that cater to the needs for not only sector 57, but the nearby sectors as well.

Also, you can very easily exit when you want as there is a good demand of the property over there due to the proximity to the golf course extension road and to the other sectors like 52 and 45.

In case you can stretch your budget to 1.6 Cr, you can get a 200 Sqr Yrd plot on which the floors can be constructed and and rented out. In case of any requirement of additional money at any given time, you can sell 1 floor as well and retain the other 2 that will still give you good monthly ROI from the rentals.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by dew2013
    Hello,

I own a plot(60 sq yds) in dlf ph v.

Would seek opinion should i sell or hold the plot.

Planning to take bigger plot in Greater Noida by disposing this off- as its too small to be built.

However there are certain points thats holding me back from taking any step further

DLF phV is well established area with most the essential amenities available like school, hospital, daily need requirements etc vs GN is right now isolation and will take time to come up to the mark.

Will it be a wise decision to sell a gurgaon property and purchase a GN property.

Security comparision amongst both is also one of key factors holding me back from taking any decision

I only wish to purchase residential land in GN if i sell GGN one as each of our family own their respective flats in Delhi. If we plan to move together under one roof then we would be renting our flats.

Also, there is no income generation from the GGN plot as its lying ideal though virtually prices are increasing but since its too small to be built hence increase in price is not benefiting us.

Or else if i hold it back is there any option with would help me generating income from it.

When checked the market for the price it would fetch around 85L.

Opnions regarding the same are most welcome as they will really help me in taking my decision with more conviction.

Regards
    Dewashish
    CommentQuote
  • @vish10...good option suggested by u...but 160 sq yard present rate should be around 1cr 10 lacs in sec-57.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vish10 and rakesh311...:)
    CommentQuote