Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Which Area should i Buy a Property in Gurgaon?

Collapse
X
Collapse

In Which Area should i Buy a Property in Gurgaon?

Last updated: April 2 2013
47 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : In Which Area should i Buy a Property in Gurgaon?

Originally posted by tilakj View Post
    Matrix if your age is 55 or year of birth is 1955 either ways your Vanyaprastha has started
    wish i were 55... happily approaching retirement.
    meanwhile u cn read this

Retire Before 40? Some Folks Say it Can Be Done

Comment

it is said bachche aur buddhe mein koi farak nahi hota.

Jai singh is perhaps right. But when as child you were a beast and difficult to reason with did your folks leave you alone. So why leave them alone when its vice versa. We Indians have shamelessly started taking pride in following European culture where old homes are common and buddhe are left to fend on there own. and those who don't are branded old fashioned. so yaar buddho ka to pata nahi hum sab zaroor satak gaye hai ..unfortunately.

But as Venkat said to each his own. This is a sensitive topic better left alone.
      Experience is a comb which nature gives us when we are bald. The impertinence of some of the young astounds me , they forget that one day they will get old and will come across simillar arrogant youth they had the misfortune of procreating and only then wisdom will dawn on them. Life is the greatest leveller of all.

as you wisely said it is a sensitive topic , do not want to drag it on.

Comment

it is said bachche aur buddhe mein koi farak nahi hota.

Jai singh is perhaps right. But when as child you were a beast and difficult to reason with did your folks leave you alone. So why leave them alone when its vice versa. We Indians have shamelessly started taking pride in following European culture where old homes are common and buddhe are left to fend on there own. and those who don't are branded old fashioned. so yaar buddho ka to pata nahi hum sab zaroor satak gaye hai ..unfortunately.

But as Venkat said to each his own. This is a sensitive topic better left alone.
        A child never rapes the parents, a child never force the parents to do anything, A child accepts his parents they way they are but millions of cases are there when parents torture their kids to pursue what parents wish.

And please dont blame the culture of west...i dont give a damn what westerners do...Talking about culture....our culture was to give up worldly possession by reaching 60 yr of age...how many of our innocent and helpless elders are themself following this very basic rule of our culture... .....NONE

i dont want to sound more rude...but...its all give and take....

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
          YOU SAID IT MAN
          true... its always the older generation that rants about the deterioration of culture but shamelessly disobeys the 3rd and 4th phase of life themselves.
          .WHAT A HYPOCRISY.

Parents(me included) force (somewhat) their kids into first two aashrams(phases)-1. Brahmacharya (by forcing to study hard, not letting mingle with others) and 2. Ghrastha (by almost forcing the kids to marry) but they themselves never follow the 3 and 4th ashrams. Yes, reasons and justifications would be given but in the end its hypocrisy.

See all around its the older generation creating the problems: Old politicians, officers, Father in laws, mother in laws and the list is end less. Now please dont rant that some brides make the life hell for in-lwas. I give you thousands of examples of in-laws burning the brides you give me one otherwise.

Aur Jyada parental love ki baat na karo....read hindi news paper,,,,,fathers are raping the daughters..honor killing the girls and boys...mothers are poisoning their little kids...its kaliyug my friends... and we know it but would not do anything coz we know that few years from now we would be the flag bearers of this hypocrisy and would be cursing the newer generations

there is no way out
          I guess its not easy to let it all go when you have slogged all your life to earn or accumulate it..

maybe we will all behave differently if we realise at a not so distant future we have to let all these sea-shells go and we must move in pursuit of deeper meaning of life like men.

I guess each age/ashram has its own meaning and joy. To not follow it means coming to disneyland and enjoying just 1 ride and that too the most tiring and boring one.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
            Experience is a comb which nature gives us when we are bald. The impertinence of some of the young astounds me , they forget that one day they will get old and will come across simillar arrogant youth they had the misfortune of procreating and only then wisdom will dawn on them. Life is the greatest leveller of all.

as you wisely said it is a sensitive topic , do not want to drag it on.
            You know what ...its written on the wall that elder generation is hypocrite...but as i already mentioned in my previous post....we "the young" wont accept it because we are basking in the wrongdoings of our elders for now and are ready to repeat this sinful cycle when we grow old some years from now.

We say " elders are angels and do no wrong" not because we believe so..but .we say so because we know that we are not angels but want to considered one, well if not now, then some years from now.

I Already mentioned,,,we will be the flag bearers of this "elders are angels" hypocrisy some years from now and will do all the bad things without a shame..

Comment

You know what ...its written on the wall that elder generation is hypocrite...but as i already mentioned in my previous post....we "the young" wont accept it because we are basking in the wrongdoings of our elders for now and are ready to repeat this sinful cycle when we grow old some years from now.

We say " elders are angels and do no wrong" not because we believe so..but .we say so because we know that we are not angels but want to considered one, well if not now, then some years from now.

I Already mentioned,,,we will be the flag bearers of this "elders are angels" hypocrisy some years from now and will do all the bad things without a shame..

A man is but the product of his thoughts and experiences, what he thinks, he becomes and what he experiences he extrapolates in his actions.

I have widely divergent views of our elders and hence i do not accept what you are saying. exceptions do not make the rule and we should all work to ensure that exceptions themselves do not happen when it comes to some of the issues that you have mentioned. But that will not colour my view of the world.

Comment

The poor chap who started this thread might be thinking is he posted this query on property related website or " aastha' related website. everyone loves there parents...easier to give lectures online on any topic!!

Comment

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
                  I guess its not easy to let it all go when you have slogged all your life to earn or accumulate it..

maybe we will all behave differently if we realise at a not so distant future we have to let all these sea-shells go and we must move in pursuit of deeper meaning of life like men.

I guess each age/ashram has its own meaning and joy. To not follow it means coming to disneyland and enjoying just 1 ride and that too the most tiring and boring one.
                  True my friend but just imagine what if all 70+ yr old give up(i'm offering 10yr discount :P )
                  1. Medical would be cheap. Go to any hospital, 65% beds are occupied by the old people who are and would be on ventilator any ways or by the people who did not take care of their health in basic terms. These beds could be used for poor s, younger kids and adults who would take this world ahead. But now, waste everything on old fellas.

2. RE would be cheap

3. Young aduld criminals and politicians would loose the backing of old corrupt politicians and would be put behind the bar. Give me one example of young and self made corrupt person without the backing of a old man. NONE. All the corrupts and criminals are are either old or have solid backing of an old fellow.

Friends i've not a shaitaan who is spitting the venom...i'm just saying what is true...what our culture was about....look at MMS...even a this age when he has achieved everything but still not bother about his motherland and dancing to the tune of an equally old lady...
                  Last edited March 31 2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                    A man is but the product of his thoughts and experiences, what he thinks, he becomes and what he experiences he extrapolates in his actions.

I have widely divergent views of our elders and hence i do not accept what you are saying. exceptions do not make the rule and we should all work to ensure that exceptions themselves do not happen when it comes to some of the issues that you have mentioned. But that will not colour my view of the world.
                    I'll give you 100 examples of father/mother in-laws burning the bride for each case where you show that a bride burnt the father/mother in-laws.

i'm not talking about exceptions my friend.

Comment

I'll give you 100 examples of father/mother in-laws burning the bride for each case where you show that a bride burnt the father/mother in-laws.

i'm not talking about exceptions my friend.
                      we are going off topic . maybe in another section we can have this discussion .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X