Need to check what are the prospects of holding office space in Eros Corporate Park Manesar. Its bang on main road, 5 star quality construction, read to move in. I hold an office space, bought at 5200 psqft about 5 years back. Has been a dead investment so far. I am wondering whether I should still hold it or sale it even at loss and come out. Thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Vjain.

I also hold a office space in eros corporate park and it is more than just a dead investment as management of eros corporate park keeps sending letter for mantainence which i feels is to high for an empty buildiing.I feel we should form a group of investors in this project and talk to the management.I feel there attitude is very poor and non friendly.They giving no information about any prospects of lease.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmavishal
    Hi Vjain.

I also hold a office space in eros corporate park and it is more than just a dead investment as management of eros corporate park keeps sending letter for mantainence which i feels is to high for an empty buildiing.I feel we should form a group of investors in this project and talk to the management.I feel there attitude is very poor and non friendly.They giving no information about any prospects of lease.

Thanks

I fully Agree with you. I too have a Office Unit in Eros Corporate Park.

Worst Investment Ever. Though not fault of EROS Group.

The Traffic Bottle-neck neat Toll Plaza and the perpetual Highway Work being taken up by Pink City Express, are the real reasons behind this.

Also, MANESAR being in news for Labour troubles also adding fuel to fire.

Let's meet the management and Discuss about the High Maintenance cost issue.

No one can Invest in this scenario and make any money, unless he gets a real Bargain hard.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.

That is a good idea.But i feel we need more people to have an effective say and for management to take us more seriously.Do you know anyone else who has bought in Eros Corporate Park?

Other issue is that I live out of country but travel to india fairly regualry so could make a meeting like this.Also my cousin in Delhi has authorization to talk on my behalf.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • We need to contact more people. I hope that through this forum, we get to a few more.

And then may be form a small group.

Though, with my limited interaction with EROS MANAGEMENT, they are less likely to listen to any of our pleas.
    CommentQuote