Sort by :
Filter by :
- Dear Senior memebers,
almost 20 views & no reply,pls guide me sirs.....CommentQuote0Flag
- bhai koi to reply kar do,ab to views bhi 63 ho gaye,
seriously with budget of 1.05 cr cheque 60 lakhs,these are the best options which I thought of after going through various threads in this forum,
ab inme se kaun sa choose karoon,please help.CommentQuote0Flag
- Go for either Chintels or Mahindra Aura...
You can choose different phases in Mahindra as per your needs of how quickly u want to move...
Choose last phases of Chintels/Mahindra as per my advice.CommentQuote0Flag
- chintels paradisoCommentQuote0Flag
- live to mahindra aur bestech me ayegee chintel me to aabhi 4 year aur lagengeeCommentQuote0Flag
- For you time-frame I will also look at Emerald Estate. You can get a nice 3bhk floor in this township which is bang on GCX and will take approx another 2 years for possession.CommentQuote0Flag
- shkhan ji. 3 bhk floor in emerald estate bang on GCX for 1.1CR where as none of other properties (i.e. Ireo, Pioneer etc) are available below 1.5 CR for 3BHK? Is this only because of slow progress - or are we missing anything else here? Would appreciate your feedback.CommentQuote0Flag
- Vaishali ramprastha / DEW
Hi guys..senior members
I have an investment property in vaishali ramprstha greens.
I am getting a good offer for my 3bhk unit.
Do you guys think , that if sell this vaishali flat and re invest on Dew to get better returns in next 3-4 years.
My current unit is 1900 sq ft. apprx price there is 6200-6500 psft.
plz suggest shud i move out or keep invested?
This would be my 1st investment in ggn if i go ahead.
- Originally Posted by yugal12live to mahindra aur bestech me ayegee chintel me to aabhi 4 year aur lagengee
do u mean i have to wait for 4 years for possession in chintels,I would be needing possession within 3 yrs as some capital gain is also involved in my invstmnt.
somebody suggesting me Emerald floors,why the prices are low for that property----CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by NK2013shkhan ji. 3 bhk floor in emerald estate bang on GCX for 1.1CR where as none of other properties (i.e. Ireo, Pioneer etc) are available below 1.5 CR for 3BHK? Is this only because of slow progress - or are we missing anything else here? Would appreciate your feedback.
Yes, this is mainly because of the delay and it doesn't have the luxury specs like other projects on GCX i.e VRV, loaded kitchen etcCommentQuote0Flag