• Apartment 5 Lacs
PAYMENT PLAN
• 10% Booking Amount
• 20% in 45 days(Less Booking Amount)
• 5 to 10% in 90 days
• Rest on the Construction Link Basis.
• Approximately 25% to 30% paymenst in 90 days

USP’S
• Low Maintenance Market (Galleria Types).
• 3 Side Open Site.
• Street Shopping Concept.
• Effective Price as Per Residential.
• Surrounded by lots of Residential Projects.
• Launches higher prices in 2 to 3 Months.
• Studio to be sold as 1BHK Apartment.

PROJECT’S NEARBY
• MICHAEL SCHUMACHER WORLD CHAMPION TOWER BY HOMESTEAD
• SHOBHA INTERNATIONAL CITY
• CHINTEL’S PARADISO
• RAHEJA ATHARVA
• ATS KOCOON
POSSESSION IN 3 to 4 years
Read more
204 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They don't really have anything developed in past, everything is newly launched (from their website). Any insight on the builder and track record of the company owners
    CommentQuote
  • I am invested in their Heritage One Project, pretty happy with the way construction is progressing. Their Goa and Dehradun project are complete and are very popular, please find the links below

conscient
    conscient
    conscient

Thanks

Originally Posted by agvinod
    They don't really have anything developed in past, everything is newly launched (from their website). Any insight on the builder and trackrecord of the company owners
    CommentQuote
  • Please let me know

Dear Sir,
    Please send me the details of the broker, I would like to look into this option and go with the deal. Would also appreciate any suggestion from your side as I am quiet new in this forum. Regards, Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Manoj Jee, Please help
    CommentQuote
  • You cannot receive pm until u make about 10 posts or more and sharing nos in the thread is not allowed. I have shared info with agovind, you can check with him as well.

I feel brokers are collecting cheques in advance or so, I did speak to the sales team a couple of days back and he mentioned about a commercial launch in about 10-15 days, but I thought he was referring to sector-62 launch, had no idea if he was referring to sector 109.

Will update once I have more information.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Propexchange
    Dear Manoj Jee, Please help
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Agvinod jee, Please help in broker and what kind of discount is offered. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • If some could also pm me about disc and broker. i am interested too..
    CommentQuote
  • manoj ji,

any latest news of conscient one sec109 gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • The information is confirmed, I recd a call from the company sales team as well. The location has dual access from 75 meter road and Dwarka expressway. (I havent seen the location but the company sales guy mentioned that the location is great. I known the person for a couple of years so I am sure he must be telling the truth. If anyone happens to visit, kindly upload pics to confirm.)

BSP 6900 for 1 Bhk, size I think was around 750 dont remember exactly. Parking is 4.5 lakhs. 30% payment within 90 days. Commercials I feel are overpriced so didnt enquire about them.

You can call the company or visit their office in Global Business Park.

Thanks

Originally Posted by rahul100
    manoj ji,

any latest news of conscient one sec109 gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj ji
    do u suggest it to invest it for long term or short term
    and if short term then how much
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul,

After paying 30%, which should be about 16 lakhs for 1 BHK, there should not be any demand for about 15 months or so. So it is advisable to hold on until next demand is raised. After 15 months we would need to analyze how the location comes up and the progress on expressway. If the litigation issues get sorted and the area is coming up well, then it might make sense to hold on to it otherwise u can look at exiting after 15 months or so.

Thanks

Manoj ji
    do u suggest it to invest it for long term or short term
    and if short term then how much
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj ji,

is there any 2bhk 1195 sq.ft. In this project
    what is the scope for 6 months horizon
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure on 2BHK, I only heard about 1BHK. I havent seen the location so cannot really comment on short term investment of 6 months but I guess u should be able to make 500-700 in 6 months depending upon the launch price.

At 6900, it does seem undervalued to me considering the prices of other new launches in the vicinity.

Thanks

Manoj ji,

is there any 2bhk 1195 sq.ft. In this project
    what is the scope for 6 months horizon
    CommentQuote
  • dear Mr Manoj,

help in contacting a good broker and info on prevailing broker's discount would be appreciable
    CommentQuote
  • Why dont u try talking to the company directly if they are willing to adjust the discount otherwise u can ask them for the channel partners. I recd the mail from Kia Homes. I had shared his no with agovind however their no is easily available on 99 acres and other websites. However u can search on google for Conscient 109 commercial, you will find many adds posted.

Looks like the project is called Signia.

I havent spoken to any brokers so I am not aware of broker discount offered on this project, however since its a commercial am sure something should be offered as commercials have lesser demand as compared to residential in gurgaon.

Thanks

Originally Posted by chan222
    dear Mr Manoj,

help in contacting a good broker and info on prevailing broker's discount would be appreciable
    CommentQuote