Hi

Looking for 2 bedroom flat within Gurgaon. Budget approx 60-65 Lacs.

Can anyone recommend which area is good?

Thanks,
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vatika floors sector - 82 (55-60Lkahs)
    Mapsko Paradise sector 83 (60-62 Lakhs)
    Ramprastha Atrium - (53-55 Lakhs)
    Orris carnation (58-62 lakhs)

All these are in your budget. If you are looking for ready to move in i don't think you can get anything in this budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Vipula Lavanaya
    Vatika Lifestyle Homes
    Vatika City homes

would also come in your budget and would be offered for possession this year only phase wise.

Vatika location is best in 8X.
    CommentQuote
  • No, I want something where I can move within 3-4 years( Not planning to sell or buying as an investment property)

I have read on the forum a lot of builders have taken money and projects are delayed which offcourse I understand that can happen to any of the projects recommended. Amongst all the builders, which one has better construction quality?

Appreciate your responses.

THanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurgaon11
    No, I want something where I can move within 3-4 years( Not planning to sell or buying as an investment property)

I have read on the forum a lot of builders have taken money and projects are delayed which offcourse I understand that can happen to any of the projects recommended. Amongst all the builders, which one has better construction quality?

THanks,

you won't get decent RTM 2 bhk in decent location below 80 lacs.
    Mahindra Aura you can think of though.
    CommentQuote
  • Were you trying to say 3-4 months if not then all projects listed above would fit your bill.

Originally Posted by gurgaon11
    No, I want something where I can move within 3-4 years( Not planning to sell or buying as an investment property)

THanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Lavanya in sector 81 is likely to offer possessions starting this winter, depending on tower numbers, all possessions will be done by March 14. a 2BHK in resale will run around 70L
    CommentQuote
  • vipul and mahindra aura
    CommentQuote