Problem in registeration in DLF park place. What is the solution?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the actual problem? As i donot know any common problem assocated with Park Place registration.
    CommentQuote
  • I got to know that, Consumer court has filed a case against DLF as they have delayed the project and not compensating the owners for the same. But it is a huge problem for people who want to sell there appartments as they have already taken possession and DLF can no more transfer the unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amtojss
    I got to know that, Consumer court has filed a case against DLF as they have delayed the project and not compensating the owners for the same. But it is a huge problem for people who want to sell there appartments as they have already taken possession and DLF can no more transfer the unit.

Any news about this? I am a NRI who has an apartment in DLF Park Place, been wanting to sell if for ages, but this stupid DLF people tell me I can't name transfer because of this case which is taking too much bloody time!

-------------
    Follow on: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/21689-dlf-park-place-dlf-group-sector-54-gurgaon?t=23833
    CommentQuote