Gurgaon : Experiences with Brokers and Dealers

Last updated: March 3 2016
8 | Posts
2053 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gurgaon : Experiences with Brokers and Dealers

Lets share good/bad experiences with Brokers/dealers in Gurgaon. I am particularly interested in knowing about Bagga Associates on Sohna Road and DC Jain on MG Road.

Re : Gurgaon : Experiences with Brokers and Dealers

There is an ongoing thread 'BROKERS TO AVOID' Please use that thread and you will get better results.

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...er-now?t=42076
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Broker who takes .25% is an excellent broker , .50% is a good broker , 1% is a bad one ! 2% or a cut a.k.a KATTA ..is a rascal .., what Mr.Bagga takes u have to see for your self
        Last edited April 25 2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Earlier only the deal on the table was discussed and the broker paid his due.

Now buyer does all the research narrows down the unit and price then looks for a broker who will give him a kickback by just signing in the brokers column and putting his stamp.

For this I think even the brokers (new breed) is responsible, since there is so much inventory they go for numbers, project be dammed. Now they have deviced a better way to get out of their own trap and that defence mechanism is Credit Note.

Comment

Originally posted by teamplayer View Post
            Earlier only the deal on the table was discussed and the broker paid his due.

Now buyer does all the research narrows down the unit and price then looks for a broker who will give him a kickback by just signing in the brokers column and putting his stamp.

For this I think even the brokers (new breed) is responsible, since there is so much inventory they go for numbers, project be dammed. Now they have deviced a better way to get out of their own trap and that defence mechanism is Credit Note.
            In my experience a credit note from a broker isn't worth the paper it's written on...

Comment

Exactly now the chase begins....

Once they part with even one bit of commision you can forget services, it would be you chasing the builder as well as chasing the broker.

Bigger name or smaller name does not matter. No one likes their an iota from commision being taken away.

Happy Chasing.

Comment

Rating brokers only on the basis of brokerage is not good as many of us would wish to get there transaction done hassle free. Although people doing what teamplayer suggested are increasing and choosing their brokers according to brokerage. This is good for those who can do the homework and are prepared to deal with some glitches themselves.

Disclaimer: I personally would prefer doing reserach on the project i wish to buy and find units availability then finally look for a dealer who provides me with least rate as brokerage and would help me in negotiating with seller. Since I feel comfortable dealing with builders and banks for any problem which may happen in transaction process.

Comment

fraud by a agent in booking

Sir,

1. Haryana state has affordable housing policy 2013, in which a builder is granted some concession by government, in lieu of that he provides the flats at affordable price to customer. A draw is held in which successful allottee are selected from the applicants who have applied with fee of Rs 1000. The draw selects the 95% of allottee and rest 5% are under builder’s management Quota and they are decided by builder and their list is also presented at the time of draw.

Hence considering my rare chances I have applied under builder’s management quota in March 2015, given around two lacs rupees extra to agent through which I have booked. But as the total number of applicant was slightly higher than the total number of flats in my type of flats. Hence the agent or builder (most probably the agent) has applied my application under general open category and I was allotted a flat under draw. These draw result I have received through builder’s website. Hence I have lost my hard earned of two lacs due to my eagerness to own a flat. At the same the agent has cheated me and also put my confirm allottment at stake. How can I get my money back of two lacs. I have paid the money through cheque and I was the only person present at the time of deal. I have also recorded some mobile conversation to collect proof at later stage. Though I have not talked about this in any way to my agent. Please guide.

2. Also guide in this regard that presently I am living at Jalandhar. If a case is filed what may be the time period of the case. Whether it will be filed in Gurgaon only? Can I approach police or any other authority and get back my money.

3. Also give me the contact detail of lawyer or law firm who can take up the case , may be close associate.
                  Last edited March 4 2016, 07:19 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Tags: Broker
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X