Dwarkadhish Projects Pvt. Ltd., has launched Aravali Greenville in Sector 22 of Dharuhera.

They are offering 2BHK, 3BHK, 2BHK+Study and 3BHK+Study options in Stilt + 14 floor towers with basement (covered) parkings.

Could be a good option for people looking for a small budget project where they can pay over the next 3 - 4 years.

Guess having delivered its other project "Aravali Heights" the builder must have made some credibility for himself.

Will share more details for the benefit of fellow members in due course.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The rate looks very good . The only problem I see is the liquidity in Dharuhera. In my view resale is always a issue.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a small investment (30 + lakh) ...This may fit there....however, I heard Bhiwadi is better than Daruhera ? True ? My other options are Noida extension, Yamuna expressway, Kundli....
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Bhiwadi but this project is worth evaluating as this is on bye pass connecting bhiwadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale (In full demand) is very very important ===== Investor point of view..
    Resale is also important (Not fully) - For end user - In case he want to exit due to several causes (Improved economic status and want to switch over to better flat or service gone so want to get rid off the flat).

As much sugar you will put that much sweet u will get.

My Only POV --- Liquidity is very important.

Otherwise better to go Greater Noida (For sure it will be better that Daaaaaru hera in long term)

Above all is just a normal comment -- I don't know the details and Unique sale point of this project-------This particular project may be a good option == But resale???????
    CommentQuote
  • Dharuhera v/s Bhiwadi

Dharuhera is Haryana, Bhiwadi is Rajasthan.
    Dharuhera is on NH-8, Bhiwadi a bit further away.

Originally Posted by Apple21
    I am looking for a small investment (30 + lakh) ...This may fit there....however, I heard Bhiwadi is better than Daruhera ? True ? My other options are Noida extension, Yamuna expressway, Kundli....
    CommentQuote
  • Dharuhera is better then bhiwadi as it is very close N H 8, as dwarkadhish project is on the main wide road which is connected to NH8 and bhiwadi main city, in my opinion this is better project, when all flyovers will complete on NH8 it will take maximum 25 minutes drive to reach gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • I accept Dharuhera is better than Bhiwadi in terms of approach but not in terms of pricing.
    Now it comes to Dwarkadhish,dharuhera are they reliable?
    A big No!
    They are not able to give the possession in their existing Dwarkashish(Aravali Heights) project, how can they expect customers for their new project.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession / No possession

Delivery,

Now that is a new one.
    I know a few people who are upset because Dwarkadhish is offering possession for Aravali Heights.
    And you have termed the builder unreliable because according to you he is not able to give possession of Aravali Heights.

I was in the area during the weekend and have seen Aravali heights. Quite a few towers (not all towers I agree) are done and are ready for possession.

I have some friends invested in the project and they have been offered possession.

Originally Posted by Delivery
    I accept Dharuhera is better than Bhiwadi in terms of approach but not in terms of pricing.
    Now it comes to Dwarkadhish,dharuhera are they reliable?
    A big No!
    They are not able to give the possession in their existing Dwarkashish(Aravali Heights) project, how can they expect customers for their new project.
    CommentQuote
  • CaptainYadav,

Not few all are upset,they haven't delivered even a single flat in Aravali heights. This project was started in 2006/07 but until now construction work is not finished.
    How can they give the possession without completing the construction.
    They have lots of complaints on consumer forums also.

Please do some research again.

Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    Delivery,

Now that is a new one.
    I know a few people who are upset because Dwarkadhish is offering possession for Aravali Heights.
    And you have termed the builder unreliable because according to you he is not able to give possession of Aravali Heights.

I was in the area during the weekend and have seen Aravali heights. Quite a few towers (not all towers I agree) are done and are ready for possession.

I have some friends invested in the project and they have been offered possession.
    CommentQuote
  • being a investor i would like builder construct at slow pace as he cannot demand more but being a end user, its absolutely opposite...so is dwarkadhish good for investors???? although location is prime and i believe price will rise here be it aravali heights or green ville....my pov
    CommentQuote
  • HC refuses relief to Delhi-based realty company

GURGAON: Punjab and Haryana high court has refused to give any relief to a Delhi-based realty company whose directors were recently issued summons by a city court.

The court of the additional sessions judge, Gurgaon, had issued summons to the two directors over a petition in which a resident of Gurgaon alleged that he was neither given a flat nor the money he paid to the builder was returned.

The directors of the company, Dwarkadish Estate Private Limited, Jai Bhagwan Garg and Shiv Kumar, had then filed a plea in the high court challenging the city court's order. The petition was heard in the high court by Justice Sabina.

The city court had issued summons over a petition of Tek Ram Yadav who had booked a plot offered by Green City Buildtech Ltd. in 2007. Yadav had alleged that he had paid a total consideration to the tune of Rs 9,80,000 but neither got a flat nor the money he invested. Yadav said he was then advised to invest money in another project, Dharuhera Solitare Greens after Green City Buildtech Ltd. failed to get a licence for its project. Yadav said the project he was asked to invest in was of Dwarkadish Estate Private Limited. Yadav said he has neither got a plot nor his amount been returned till now.

The high court held that the petitioners (the two directors) were liable to be summoned to face the trial as additional accused as there was sufficient material before the trial court. Relying on the additional sessions judge, Gurgaon, the high court ruled that there was no ground for it to interfere. A senior executive of the realty company said, "We are aware of the court's order and would follow the due procedure."

HC refuses relief to Delhi-based realty company - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • , Vaisi Bharni

Dwarkadhis Directors including Sulekh Jain are booked for fraud-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    GURGAON: Punjab and Haryana high court has refused to give any relief to a Delhi-based realty company whose directors were recently issued summons by a city court.

The court of the additional sessions judge, Gurgaon, had issued summons to the two directors over a petition in which a resident of Gurgaon alleged that he was neither given a flat nor the money he paid to the builder was returned.

The directors of the company, Dwarkadish Estate Private Limited, Jai Bhagwan Garg and Shiv Kumar, had then filed a plea in the high court challenging the city court's order. The petition was heard in the high court by Justice Sabina.

The city court had issued summons over a petition of Tek Ram Yadav who had booked a plot offered by Green City Buildtech Ltd. in 2007. Yadav had alleged that he had paid a total consideration to the tune of Rs 9,80,000 but neither got a flat nor the money he invested. Yadav said he was then advised to invest money in another project, Dharuhera Solitare Greens after Green City Buildtech Ltd. failed to get a licence for its project. Yadav said the project he was asked to invest in was of Dwarkadish Estate Private Limited. Yadav said he has neither got a plot nor his amount been returned till now.

The high court held that the petitioners (the two directors) were liable to be summoned to face the trial as additional accused as there was sufficient material before the trial court. Relying on the additional sessions judge, Gurgaon, the high court ruled that there was no ground for it to interfere. A senior executive of the realty company said, "We are aware of the court's order and would follow the due procedure."

HC refuses relief to Delhi-based realty company - The Times of India

Hi,

I got to knew through newspaper that license of dwarkadhish is cancelled for Aravali heights, sector 24, Dharuhera.
    Does anyone has any idea about this and tried to contact builder wht is going on and would there be ny impact to other projects as well because of this???
    CommentQuote