Hi,

This particular project is foresighted and planned on upcoming Dwarka-Gurgaon-expressway which might be operational by 2012 and Delhi metro extension along with the expressway. As per the location it seems to be a very well located and well planned.

Looking at the prices being offered it is a bit at premium but still I hope it will be liveable by the end of 2011 while express-way and metro will be under construction.

I am sure, but is Raheja offer a good credibility and timely completion record.

What is your view for the same ??
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would be pleasantly surprised if by 2016 IGI Gurgaon link would be operational which has been in the news since ages.
    CommentQuote
  • Its all imagination.. Called dew..
    CommentQuote
  • gurgaon has master plan of 2025 so whole area and metro will come that time and dew will liveable in 5 to 6 years but metro will come only after 10 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    Its all imagination.. Called dew..

Hi
    Greetings

My friend you have nailed it..

What could be created if it was just the myriad & deafening silence of the brush and the canvas?
    What could have born from some dreary impressions of colours?
    ...NOTHING

BUT for IMAGINATION of an artist, whose strokes create that masterpiece. Bringing Life to canvas and colour to be adored by civilisations and humanity.

Keep Waiting... for nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.

Iska time bhi aainga.. idea thoda time say pehle aa gaya tha!!

Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

My friend you have nailed it..

What could be created if it was just the myriad & deafening silence of the brush and the canvas?
    What could have born from some dreary impressions of colours?
    ...NOTHING

BUT for IMAGINATION of an artist, whose strokes create that masterpiece. Bringing Life to canvas and colour to be adored by civilisations and humanity.

Keep Waiting... for nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.

Iska time bhi aainga.. idea thoda time say pehle aa gaya tha!!

Cheers

But why are the builders in such a hurry to launch projects? Why does not the govt. give some cooling time and let the things settle first before allowing builders to sell their flats..

seems that things are happening in a hurry and thats something which is most worrying..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    gurgaon has master plan of 2025 so whole area and metro will come that time and dew will liveable in 5 to 6 years but metro will come only after 10 years

This master plan business is another fraud business.

First there was 2021 , then 2025 and then 2031.

What the f***?

When the previous plan is itself not implemented ; how can they keep on printing the next master plans.

Builders with enough bags can get these master plans passed; but execution of public infrastructure projects isn't that easy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    But why are the builders in such a hurry to launch projects? Why does not the govt. give some cooling time and let the things settle first before allowing builders to sell their flats..

seems that things are happening in a hurry and thats something which is most worrying..

Hi
    Greetings

Dont worry,,builders will slow down (once 95% is paid). Obviously, they will need and do have a ready excuse in place.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    Any idea whats the latest on Raheja Shila's... is it running on time?
    any idea what's the latest price for 3-bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • I called up in raheja's office. According to them, the company price of shilas is RS 8475 per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think that is the resale price in the market (although it would be hard to find a seller as this project is nearing completion in next 1 year). My guess the price should be around 5100-5300
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale price of 3 bhk 1300 sq ft unit
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote