Hi,

This particular project is foresighted and planned on upcoming Dwarka-Gurgaon-expressway which might be operational by 2012 and Delhi metro extension along with the expressway. As per the location it seems to be a very well located and well planned.

Looking at the prices being offered it is a bit at premium but still I hope it will be liveable by the end of 2011 while express-way and metro will be under construction.

I am sure, but is Raheja offer a good credibility and timely completion record.

What is your view for the same ??
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • construction update of shilas july 2013

Construction update of Raheja Shilas : July 2013 - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • hi i am new to this forum. i too have booked in raheja shilas in 2009 and i am end user. i just want to know that i hv got mail from raheja that service tax on parking has to be given , around 6700 by 14 aug . is it genuine of them asking .where is it written that such charges are applicable.inputs from senior please
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Construction update of Raheja Shilas : October 2013

Construction update of Raheja Shilas : October 2013

?v=xF01y8PYREU&feature=share&list=UUzrBVoYuP8I_dIY0CJaFbYg
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, What is resale in Raheja Shilas...Any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Googleplus
    Hi All, What is resale in Raheja Shilas...Any idea?

8575/- psqft
    CommentQuote
  • Good one
    CommentQuote
  • The possession of raheja atharva is offered. Has any one started living there ???
    CommentQuote
  • The company rate of shilas is revised to 8875/- psqft
    CommentQuote
  • I just got to know that the govt electricity is being supplied in raheja atherva and shilas. Site is already have RO plant and sewage plant along with the power backups. Now the area is very well connected to the existing road and not dependent on DEW It means now people can move in to their flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup Thats right.....What is resale of Shilas 1302 size? Any idea...
    CommentQuote
  • Shilas 1302 sq ft has a resale price range from 5800/- psqft to 6800/- psqft depending on the location i.e. Pool and Park facing lower floors are most in demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone post some pics of this property? Is this ready to move in? Are there facilities around?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prudhvi
    Can someone post some pics of this property? Is this ready to move in? Are there facilities around?

The atharva is ready to move in and Shilas tower are 95% complete. The developer is planning to offer the raw possession in month or two. After that people can start move in. The property is very much connected with the existing infrastructures used by existing area and no wait is required for expressway and sector road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    The atharva is ready to move in and Shilas tower are 95% complete. The developer is planning to offer the raw possession in month or two. After that people can start move in. The property is very much connected with the existing infrastructures used by existing area and no wait is required for expressway and sector road.

Dear Eyeopener,

Which sectors these project falls into? Do they have any 2BHK available and for what size? Pls advise if you have any info.

Thanks
    CommentQuote