Ramprastha Edge Towers: Any info?

Last updated: September 4 2012
29 | Posts
13111 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramprastha Edge Towers: Any info?

Anyone has any information about this developer and their Gurgaon project Ramprastha City in Sector 37? Any specific info on Edge Tower, Atrium and View would be appreciated.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Re : Ramprastha Edge Towers: Any info?

If you have booked in Ramprastha Gurgaon, join the google group of the same name

Comment

The site is groups.google.com called ramprasthagurgaon

Comment

Crescent park Sector 92

Any information on the crescent park project from SARE which is on rh ramprastha land...I have already booked a flat there and wanted to know what is happening now

Comment

Apparently those flats have sold out. Expect constructions to start in next 6 months

Originally posted by sethikanwar View Post
          Any information on the crescent park project from SARE which is on rh ramprastha land...I have already booked a flat there and wanted to know what is happening now

Comment

I can see they have now Launched Crescent ParC Phase- II. Can you please suggest if the location for Phase 2 & builder is good.

Comment

I would recommend buying in resale. There is a 15% price rise in Pataudi Road and there should be people wanting to sell their Phase 1 booking.

Avoid all new launches until the economy direction becomes clearer.

SARE is well funded and should be alright.

Comment

Thanks Venkytalks...

I can understand that it will be cheaper & good decision buying in resale only if you are looking for small size. As they launched only 950 (2BHK) & 1150 (3BHK) in First Phase. They have four High rise tower in their project & only 1 tower is open in 2nd phase of booking. They will launch rest of three later with higher price. In Phase 2 of the project I can choose good option available for 3 BHK (1516sqft) which is not possible in resale.
                I am looking this option for both purpose (Own Use & Investment) depending on my job location after 3-4 years.
                As you mentioned that Sare is well funded & should be alright then i would prefer to have a fresh booking & go for 3BHK higher size, which I believe is still cheap if you compare with other projects in sector 92.

Comment

I think you can definitely go for it. Price is very low for excellent location with good long term potential

Comment

Thanks Venky...

Already booked a 3BHK in S+14. I found many reasons to buy in this project.

1. Risk is limited (10% of BSP) before starting construction which
                    is 25-30% in other projects
                    2. This is the first project of Sare in Gurgaon, so I hope they will
                    put their best efforts to prove it a real success.
                    3. As per news, they are planning to launch IPO very soon, so they have to keep customer satisfaction at higher level.
                    4. There is lot of scope of price appriciation by Sare as they are
                    releasing only few of the units at a time.
                    5. My calculation
                    Overall Cost = Builder reputation + Location premium + Cuntruction
                    Cost + Land Cost
                    This project is less risky for long term as we are paying very less
                    against Location premium & Builder reputation.
                    6. It is true that Building construction will not make any difference
                    till the time infrastructure will be developed in that area. So some
                    delay in approvals is acceptable to me, if they are not asking further
                    installments.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X