Sort by :
Filter by :
- Any views on this developer, please commentCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by agvinodAny views on this developer, please comment
Have been trying to look for information on the web, but nothing available .
Maybe, i am not aware or i have not looked hard enough :).CommentQuote0Flag
- Capital Group | Real Estate Developer | We are committed to delivering high performing and sustainable real estate developments. Here is the website, looks like nothing major delivered yet. Anybody dealt with them before.CommentQuote0Flag
- big add of capital group on ht times for 104 and 70 a projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Any views on 12250 psqf as the entry price in this project. The ad doesn't mentions any licencing details etc, so looks like a pre-launch Ad.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by agvinodAny views on 12250 psqf as the entry price in this project. The ad doesn't mentions any licencing details etc, so looks like a pre-launch Ad.
agvind ji i will say please avoid this sector there are better sector than 104 on dew
99 109 114 which have commercial so go for that
- Originally Posted by abhayagvind ji i will say please avoid this sector there are better sector than 104 on dew
99 109 114 which have commercial so go for that
you have mentioned earlier same quote for sector 109 also !!!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SILVERSTAGAs received from a broker
Capital Square, Sector 104 on Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon
About Capital Group:
Capital Group has shaped the Gurgaon skyline both in terms of IT & commercial properties in the National Capital Region (NCR).
The Capital Group has been in existence from the past 26 years & functioning aggressively in Delhi/ NCR regions comprising of a land bank of 75 acres in Gurgaon alone.
The Capital Square is a unique retail destination part of premium commercial destination located in the heart of Gurgaon, on the 150 m wide Dwarka Expressway at Sector- 104, presenting an unrivalled collection of fashion, food, entertainment & lifestyle, the best the world & the region has to offer.
· State of the art architecture
· Arcade along all store fronts
· A good view from all outlets
· Ample surface/ basement parking
· Large storefronts
· Dedicated drop off zones & entrance for retail
· Well designed & landscaped Central Plaza’s with paving’s
Ground and First Floor are the retail stores.
· Ground Floor sizes start from 270-650 sqft.
· First Floor sizes start from 270-650 sqft.
· Ground Floor: 12,250 /-sqft
· First Floor: 9,250 /-sqft
· Retail with commercial project located at Sector- 104 Gurgaon. High street format as seen in Europe & America and is located on 150 m wide road on Dwarka Expressway,
· Facilities & quality standards will be Grade-A. Courtyard style mixed –use development enhancing open- air convenience retail.
· Shopping at the Capital Square would be a pleasure as it will be a combination of high end retail with specialty outlets such as Cafe’s, Bakeries, Restaurants, Pubs, Health Clubs, Beauty Clinics, Boutiques.
· All first floor units will have high visibility from the Promenade and provision for lifts, bridges & escalators.
· High floor heights giving flexibility for mezzanine floor.
what happened to senior members !! No feedback on project?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am also interested in this .. if you find any info.. pls share .. thx.CommentQuote0Flag
- Read capital cityscape thread to get an idea on how the builder has progressed on its GCXproject. In my view, it will take a while for commercials objects to give a good return to DEW. If one is interested in commercial, GCX is one area that one should be looking tCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nsmehraI am also interested in this .. if you find any info.. pls share .. thx.
As per Channel partner's small sizes shops on Ground Floor are sold & Front side shops are on hold from developer ,will open later on higher price around 15-16k,approaching from Delhi towards DEW Capital's Commercial would be the first Mall thereafter Ansal's & Tulip!!@12250/-+Discount on Ground Floor would not be easy to find after one year on DEW !!:):)CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the point of buying in this at 12250, or 15000 psft :bab (59): when all the surrounding projects will have their own commercials. DEW whenever operational, would that have a slip road to this complex so travellers would stop and shop here ?? . What kind of returns any body investing here is looking at. Gallerial worked since the old localities didn't have any decent commercial complex inside so people would have to go there and walk, shop around. What is the kind of foot fall one is looking here to justify the ROI. at this price doesn't make sense. And the sales pitch that its surrounded by high end projects and a galleria in making well there are 3 projects around right now same size and they all are saying we are the next galleria. And then if you look at the residential project plans around they also have their individual gallerias.CommentQuote1Flag
- I visited the sector 109 & 106 today morning, the good news is that the main sector road dividing 106 & 109 is coming up very well.
If any one visits that area now one can see that 109 sector road starts from 75m road (which is coming from 103 & so on..) It starts near International city.....touches ATS Kocoon....&..passes near to Raheja 109... finally....tochues Dex way infront of India Bulls Enigma (Currently road is compleated upto near ATS ....& ...earth work is going on till it touches Dex way)
One good thing is that at the corner meeting point of 109 sector road & Dew xway some commercials are already coming up....Saw the hordings of following...
1. Conscient One (Retail,Studio, ofiices....It is the main Corner Site)
2. Becon Build Mart (Hotel,Retail Site)
3. Neo Square ......(Excavation done...work is going on)
4. Skyline 109 by Gambhir Housing...
All the four commercial projects are back to back attached to each other.....
I think for investment ....future high rental income.....purpose... it will be much better decision to go for one of these commercial New booking or resale .....than going for upcoming expansive flats ......CommentQuote1Flag
- Retail area: ground to 2nd floor
Luxury suites: 3rd to 15 floor
Not sufficient info on the builder site.CommentQuote0Flag
- There are too many commercials coming there...I would recommend to buy only road facing shop as even on sohna road only road facing shops in all the commercial complexes are being leasedCommentQuote0Flag