Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plot for 1.8 Cr in Gurgaon - what are my Options?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Plot for 1.8 Cr in Gurgaon - what are my Options?

Last updated: September 8 2013
21 | Posts
4343 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot for 1.8 Cr in Gurgaon - what are my Options?

Hello friends , this is my first post and hoping to garner some decent ideas. I am 31 years of age and looking to buy a plot for self use in Gurgaon.

I have a budget of 1.80 Cr , breakup as below :
    - 90 L : proceeds from a flat I intend to sell in Indirapuram
    - 45 L : Liquid money with me
    - 45 L : Loan

I am currently living in Delhi and intend to buy the smallest possible plot size (possibly 163 yards) but in the best locality (in the above budget ofcourse) .

There are only three members in my house , myself , wifey and my year old daughter. Since I have always lived in kothi in Delhi (ofcourse my parents) , I would like to live in kothi only and prefer it to a flat anyday (its my personal opinion only) .

I would like to purchase a plot closest to Delhi . Can I get some options in DLF phase 2 or 3 in this budget ? Willing to move furthest to SL-1 only.

Since I do not belong to Gurgaon , please shed some light and ease me out of my predicament. As said before I'd like to say in one of the best sectors sacrificing on the plot size.

Sorry for the long post.

Re : Plot for 1.8 Cr in Gurgaon - what are my Options?

it will definitely be tough to find a plot in the areas you are looking. Just to give you a perspective , my chacha has bought a 300 yards plot in SL-1 , A Block at 1.30 L /sq yard.
    Finding a smaller plot will be more 10-15% more expensive than a bigger plot . Ongoing rates in Dlf Phase 1/2/3 are 1.35-1.5 L/ sq yard. You need to increase your budget my friend.

Comment

autofreako , I was on site today and saw some offers on golf course road sector 28 . 190 yards for 1.71 crore. however , am not sure the genuine"ness" of these ads and at what percentage plus or minus deals actually happen.

Can some1 informed also explain me what is the difference b/w huda sctor plots and non huda plots please?

Comment

golf course road extends till SL2 and SL3 also , Look at palam vihar , You can get a 173 sq yd plot in about 1.6 cr in the good blocks...

Comment

thanks bhallaji for your response. however palam vihar is out of my radar . can you please advise if i can smallest plot size in dlf 1/2/3 . is there any plot size smaller than 163 yards ... maybe 150 yards or so ?

Comment

I personally feel the budget is not adequate for DLF plots. On the other hand personally i feel 150sq yard is a very small plot and though it commands 2 cr plus it will be still be "EWS " type of living in those particular areas where "normal " plots are of 300-400 sq yard size.
            As said its a personnel choice. I would go for a bigger sized plots in upcoming good areas (gated , power back up, security, clubs etc )which will be inhabited in 3 years or so and enjoy the real living benefit of a small villa..

eg: Vatika Ind nxt , Ireo, Noida wish town etc...

Comment

can consider HUDA sectors 51,52, 57...around 65-70K/sq yard rates......vacant 200 sq yard plot may come around 1.3 cr....& will leave u with enough money for construction & furnishings etc.......
              Good luck

Comment

u can get 160 sqyaed plot in sector 14
                sector 14 is best
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Can have a look at Malibu Towne, Rosewood city, Sushant Lok-3, South city-2.

200-240 sq yard possible with a bit of leg work.
                  Plot market is almost dead and may get a good bargain.

Comment

dlf phs 3.. 163sqyd.. very good location.. close to delhi and within this budget.. u shud get it for 1 or 1.1 lk psy if u bargain hard

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X