A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19763 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Because as far as i know agastya that they have underwritten the entire project to one - two groups and they are now selling it , one group is selling for 39000 less 2.5 % and other is selling for 37,750 last offer !!!

if i mayknow what size plot were you in talks with them for ??and if you could pm me the contact details of the qvc person i can talk to them directly and give the forum a feedback , and would realy help me out!!1
    CommentQuote
  • ISHANb Bhai, Please check your PM.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks brother !!! i have sent you a reply onyour pm !! kidnly reply to that and i ll take the proceedings from there on !
    CommentQuote
  • ISHANb Bhai, pls check your pm.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks agatya bhai for the details , i just had a chat with mr dhingra from qvc , he said that company rates have revised and they would not give any plots for 36 k , the co. price is 39 k and at most they ll give 2 % discount that too depending upon the number of plots i want !!

He also said that minmum size for plot would be 300 sq dy , the other smaller plots in their plans are for villas only !!!!

So what do you think should i go for the plots at 37750 or not ?? because i have been surveying the market for about a week now and that is the best price offered so far !!! and that all white without any hanky panky !!! do let me know if any of you find a better deal than this !
    CommentQuote
  • Any further news on the status of the court case ?
    CommentQuote
  • Making mind to buy Earth Infra (Sec 112)- Please guide

Guys I dont know why, but looking at the location of Sector 112(That too in map) and getting the soft launch discount etc.. I am just making my mind to go for Earth Infra.

Though I also gave thought for Chintels in Sec 109( which will be coming in 2 months) time, but due to the fact of its getting delayed by so many months (approx 30) I have little bit doubt of their reliability. Though they will try to bargain their name for their one project with SObha group.

Please suggest if this would be correct decision to do so.

Soft Launch = 3750 - 250 discount = 3500
    Broker discount = 3% = 3400 Approx
    Sq ft = 1800

For me this will be a very big investment so little bit nervous.
    CommentQuote
  • parvesh, take a look at the Earth Infra project thread in Noida forum, might help u to make a decision .

Please study all pros & cons well, before going for this or any project, so that u do not regret it later . investing with most builders has some element of risk, but by taking informed decisions, we can always try reducing the risk factors .

Please take it as an advise.

CommentQuote
  • Coming back to the actual thread topic... when is NPR construction starting ? Any idea/news?
    CommentQuote
  • G99 plots -- wanted some info

Ishaan/ Agastya -- have been reading your posts with interests....Am keen on G99 plot. had a site visit few days back....the rates are as you said 39K less any broker discounts (have not figured out what discounts). Given the location, builder reputation (QVC/ ILFS and Uppals) and the right on expressway, am keen to stake my money. Would appreciate your comments/ insights

My first post -- so point out any do's dont's ;)
    CommentQuote
  • G99 plots

Ishaan/ agastya -- forgot to let you know..wud be great if we could communicate on our mail for any details on the project -- I in all likelihood might want to firm up my decision by mid week.

Originally Posted by san_sugavana
    Ishaan/ Agastya -- have been reading your posts with interests....Am keen on G99 plot. had a site visit few days back....the rates are as you said 39K less any broker discounts (have not figured out what discounts). Given the location, builder reputation (QVC/ ILFS and Uppals) and the right on expressway, am keen to stake my money. Would appreciate your comments/ insights

My first post -- so point out any do's dont's ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san_sugavana
    Ishaan/ agastya -- forgot to let you know..wud be great if we could communicate on our mail for any details on the project -- I in all likelihood might want to firm up my decision by mid week.

check your pm !
    CommentQuote
  • HI Ishan,

Have u closed on G99?

If yes if u could advise the price u got.
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody still seems to have the answer to the topic of this thread . All discussions r much more relevant after we have that answer .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    HI Ishan,
    Have u closed on G99?
    If yes if u could advise the price u got.

harpreet i ll finalize something by this week end !!! The best price i am getting is 37,750 net after all discounts through a broker who has underwritten some plots in the project !!

This is the best price i am getting after surveying for rigorously for a week ! the builder and one other broker who claims hes underwritten entire project and is only seller in the market(obviously he is talking crap , i have checked with co.). are offerin max 2% discount on 39000 .

i am booking at 37750 through another broker , hes sent me the availability with him , i ll finalise something and drop the cheque by this week end !!
    Will keep you posted .BTW am looking for 300 sq yd plot .
    CommentQuote