A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19828 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ravikot
    Going to become a senior citizen @Bala2107 .. huh :)

Hmm... Yes Sir, though I got a few years before I am actually one, I didnt expect it, seriously, to be touching 500 so soon. Actually, I got involved in some really unnecessary peripheral academic economics and analytical discussions in another thread. Frankly, its something that I dont come to IREF for. I would restrict myself from engaging there as I do these kind of blogging on quora and different other academic blogs.

But I also love IREF for its fairly decent mix of bloggers which brings a sense of diversification even in discussions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Hmm... Yes Sir, though I got a few years before I am actually one, I didnt expect it, seriously, to be touching 500 so soon. Actually, I got involved in some really unnecessary peripheral academic economics and analytical discussions in another thread. Frankly, its something that I dont come to IREF for. I would restrict myself from engaging there as I do these kind of blogging on quora and different other academic blogs.

But I also love IREF for its fairly decent mix of bloggers which brings a sense of diversification even in discussions.

Bala - Frankly, I lost interest because of increasing brokers' interest, heightened bashing among boarders, and it was becoming more of a marketing platform for the RE companies'

With fresh discussion on economics, the forum has again started to interest me. Thanks for your contributions, especially the non-RE ones
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    If you do have complete court orders and all details than please be furnish here.

The matter I again clear:

Petitioners belonging to NPV has to be rehabilitate in sector 110a its clearly mentioned in settlement final agreement. Second, HUDA shall try to petitioner belongs to Teckchand nagar in Sector 110a and if not possible than these shall rehabilitate in sector 37c.

Please don't misunderstood the clauses (if you have detailed copy of verdict), meaning of rest of the petitioner clearly mentioned in it.

I am not spreading any panic, just sharing the information.

P.S. When sector 110a can't develop than how outsees can rehabilitated be in this sector???

These petitioners had not agreed to settlement and gone to Supreme Court. Their case has been dismissed now....

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=67745
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Kirki Dhaula - Special Leave Petition Dismissed !!!

These petitioners had not agreed to settlement and gone to Supreme Court. Their case has been dismissed now....
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=67746
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hiteshtaneja
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=67746

AND WHAT ABOUT THE REMAINING.......Majority of land in Kherki Daula is still in litigation and matter is hearing on...
    CommentQuote
    AND WHAT ABOUT THE REMAINING.......Majority of land in Kherki Daula is still in litigation and matter is hearing on...

I guess this judgement should act a precedent, and same treatment should be meted out.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally Posted by hiteshtaneja

This is good news

Clears the NPV litigation overhang on NPR

Of Course, now HUDA has to come good on their promise on settlements
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    I guess this judgement should act a precedent, and same treatment should be meted out.

Please check the order, the person who withdraw the petition is small scale plot owner and have the advantages to get the benefits of settlements as agreed by NPV outsees.

Whereas other petitioners are not such fortunate and have different issues preventing them to enter into any settlement otherwise govt have to overcome with rulebook.

When the petition is withdrawn than how it could become precedent.
    CommentQuote
    Please check the order, the person who withdraw the petition is small scale plot owner and have the advantages to get the benefits of settlements as agreed by NPV outsees.

Whereas other petitioners are not such fortunate and have different issues preventing them to enter into any settlement otherwise govt have to overcome with rulebook.

When the petition is withdrawn than how it could become precedent.

Ultiji - Petitions are not withdrawn just for fun. The court talks to the counsels and says that the you are talking nonsense, you either withdraw the petition, as you have reasonable recourse or we will eventually throw it out by an order. Which pretty much seals the fate of the petitioner, on his available recourses. So they take the honourable way out. Its like being asked to resign for personal cuases, when you fire someone with a long track record in a company.

As for the petitioner being one plot owner, this certainly marks the mood of the SC, as I had said in a post months ago. SC is not in favour of hung infra projects especially roads. They dont want governments taking umbrage of courts and slack on infra projects. today anyone going to SC merely trying to stall projects is not seen favourably. They try to talk sense to the parties, but ultimately tell them to wrap up the nonsense and clear the way for the public.
    CommentQuote
    Ultiji - Petitions are not withdrawn just for fun. The court talks to the counsels and says that the you are talking nonsense, you either withdraw the petition, as you have reasonable recourse or we will eventually throw it out by an order. Which pretty much seals the fate of the petitioner, on his available recourses. So they take the honourable way out. Its like being asked to resign for personal cuases, when you fire someone with a long track record in a company.

As for the petitioner being one plot owner, this certainly marks the mood of the SC, as I had said in a post months ago. SC is not in favour of hung infra projects especially roads. They dont want governments taking umbrage of courts and slack on infra projects. today anyone going to SC merely trying to stall projects is not seen favourably. They try to talk sense to the parties, but ultimately tell them to wrap up the nonsense and clear the way for the public.

Bala ji,

As Alexander quoted "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing", the petitioner withdrawn with different issue and in which motivation I knew very well, please don't take it in generalize way

In 2014, I declared that sector 110a is in litigation and none at here was accepting that, and similarly I retreating that KD matter is unsolved. Now, its upto you believe it or leave it...this is not my headache.

जंगल ढेरी राख की, उपरि उपरि हरियाय ।
    ते भी होते मानवी, करते रंग रलियाय ॥
    CommentQuote
    Bala ji,

As Alexander quoted "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing", the petitioner withdrawn with different issue and in which motivation I knew very well, please don't take it in generalize way

In 2014, I declared that sector 110a is in litigation and none at here was accepting that, and similarly I retreating that KD matter is unsolved. Now, its upto you believe it or leave it...this is not my headache.

Ultiji - While I thank Alexander and yourself as his messenger. I must remind that Napoleon hill said think twice before you speak.

I only made a comment based on public knowledge, nothing specific to the case of KD. When all the matter is not public knowledge, people will obviously form their conclusions based on their experience and knowledge relying on available evidence. If you know something more, its only good for you as long as you dont share it with the world.

I am only interested in an infra project getting resolved, everything else is semantics which doesn't matter. As long the road is not there, it doesn't matter what I believe or what you know better that others. :)

This is just my observation.
    CommentQuote

• जंगल ढेरी राख की, उपरि उपरि हरियाय ।

Bhai inka PRAYAY bhi to btao, kisiko samajh to aye I

CommentQuote
    Ultiji - While I thank Alexander and yourself as his messenger. I must remind that Napoleon hill said think twice before you speak.

I only made a comment based on public knowledge, nothing specific to the case of KD. When all the matter is not public knowledge, people will obviously form their conclusions based on their experience and knowledge relying on available evidence. If you know something more, its only good for you as long as you dont share it with the world.

I am only interested in an infra project getting resolved, everything else is semantics which doesn't matter. As long the road is not there, it doesn't matter what I believe or what you know better that others. :)

This is just my observation.

I am very grateful for you to considering me a messenger of Alexander...Though I don't belong to that era.

Whereas your statement of public knowledge is concerned than your language doesn't seems to be a surmise public knowledge rather its felt like idiosyncratic. What did you write "The court talks to the counsels and says that the you are talking nonsense, you either withdraw the petition, as you have reasonable recourse or we will eventually throw it out by an order." What I should cognize from it...how do come to conclusion that court takes it nonsense....as a commonsense, why did court asked to withdraw the petition when its empowered to dismissed it??

Job of SC is to do the justice on the merit of case regardless of effect whether it would be miniature or colossal to stake holders. For you loosing of anyone house/plots/livelihood might be nonsense but I felt road could bear the cost of delay till all matter not resolved amicably.

Originally Posted by SUNNYDUTTA

जब मनुष्य की मृत्यु हो जाती है तो उसके मृतक शरीर को जला देते है । शरीर जल जाने के बाद वहाँ राख की ढेरी मात्र बचती है जिस पर हरी हरी घास उग जाती है । जरा शान्त मन से विचार करो कि वे भी मनुष्य थे जो रास रंग , आमोद प्रमोद में विलास करते थे और आज उनके जल चुके शरीर की अवशेष राख पर घास उग आयी है ।
    CommentQuote
  • Good one Ultichakrii
    CommentQuote
  • बजघेड़ा क्रॉसिंग पर 4 करोड़ से बनेगा rob

नगर संवाददाता, गुड़गांव
    दिल्ली-गुड़गांव को कनेक्ट करने के लिए बजघेड़ा रेलवे क्रॉसिंग पर प्रस्तावित ओवर ब्रिज कंस्ट्रक्शन पर 4 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक खर्च किया जाएगा। इसमें कंस्ट्रक्शन व इलेक्ट्रिसिटी पर लगभग 2.62 करोड़ और बाकी पैसे अन्य मदों में खर्च किया जाएगा। निर्माण के लिए सर्वे का काम पूरा हो चुका है।
    निगम के चीफ इंजीनियर सुजाना राम ने बताया कि दिल्ली के द्वारका, बिजवासन, नजफगढ़ व अन्य इलाकों को गुड़गांव से कनेक्ट करने के लिए बजघेड़ा रेलवे क्रॉसिंग पर ओवरब्रिज बनाने का प्रस्ताव है। इसको अमलीजामा पहनाने के लिए निगम ने रेलवे को सर्वे करने और एस्टिमेट तैयार करने के लिए लेटर लिखा था। रेलवे ने सर्वे के बाद बताया है कि ओवर ब्रिज निर्माण पर लगभग 4 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक खर्च होगा। इसमें कंस्ट्रक्शन कॅस्ट और इलेक्ट्रिफिकेशन पर 2.62 करोड़ रुपये खर्च किए जाएंगे। कुल 4.19 करोड़ रुपये खर्च होगा। ओवरब्रिज दो लेन का होगा और प्रत्येक लेन की चौड़ाई 3.5 मीटर होगी। ओवरब्रिज की कुल चौड़ाई 6.10 मीटर होगी।
    उन्होंने बताया कि रेलवे ने ओवर ब्रिज कंस्ट्रक्शन का जो प्रस्ताव तैयार किया है, उसके अनुसार ओवर ब्रिज का निर्माण रेलवे के मेन गेस्ट से लेकर राजेंद्रा पार्क क्रॉसिंग के पास तक बनाया जाएगा। सर्वे पूरा करने के बाद अब किसी प्राइवेट कंपनी को कंस्ट्रक्शन वर्क पूरा करने के लिए काम अलॉट किया जाएगा। इसके लिए जल्द ही टेंडर कॉल किया जाएगा।
    मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड करें और रहें हर खबर से अपडेट।
    CommentQuote