NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 days ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by tryinghard View Post
    Thanks for the response. Can you please share why you think this is a great investment? Isnt their minimum Price for GF 11900

Exact prices you can find out yourself
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
        As far as i know "The court has prohibited any further acquisition of land by private developers, grants of licenses and change of land use by the authority."

:-

The court has nowhere said to halt the existing work. Then what is the validity of the people stopping the work. It is nothing but straight case of "Stopping the govt. employee to perform his / her duty and loss of public property (if any m/c or vehicle has been targeted"

Now the HUDA's sympathetic view is out of my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
          As far as i know "The court has prohibited any further acquisition of land by private developers, grants of licenses and change of land use by the authority."

:-

The court has nowhere said to halt the existing work. Then what is the validity of the people stopping the work. It is nothing but straight case of "Stopping the govt. employee to perform his / her duty and loss of public property (if any m/c or vehicle has been targeted"

Now the HUDA's sympathetic view is out of my understanding.

I thought the issue is resolved ?
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
            I thought the issue is resolved ?
            The way i am looking at it is:- ये दीया बुझने से पहले की फड फड़फड़ाहट है

Comment

this is a clear law & order problem, authorities must take strong action here. don't understand, on the one hand litigants are negotiating with the authorities and on the other side, they are creating hurdles even on the clear patch. Mix of dirty politics & greed, what else

Comment

Mr Harjinder, your expertise and knowledge is needed in the above matter

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
                  this is a clear law & order problem, authorities must take strong action here. don't understand, on the one hand litigants are negotiating with the authorities and on the other side, they are creating hurdles even on the clear patch. Mix of dirty politics & greed, what else

In think that the issue is this not yet resolved and OUTSEES are still protesting . HUDA needs to consider this and court should decide now if these parties can not settle .
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

In my view this is just the political desperation efforts from some of so called Local Leaders of NPV.......(Which will ultimately go in vein only........).......As elections are approaching ticket hungry local politicians are misleading people.........(Who will even loose authorised plots....if they do not.....listen to Huda).

As local netagiri will work (Within NPV only) till .......the day Dwarka Expressway becomes operational..........or upcoming elections are over......in next 3-4 months....

As now when the Huda is just at the verge of allotting alternate plots to legalised (Registry cases)......some of illegal (Power of attorney) with some of political supports..........

Further Summarised Facts are following :

1. Hon. High Court is clearly in favour of NPR (If it would have been other way around then the whole of land acquisition section 4 , 1894 could have been scrapped long time before, no point of alternate plots would have been in question !!).

2. 88% NPR work is complete which is even mentioned in the latest Huda progress reports.

3. Sector Roads (103 near BPTP Amstoria,109 Near ATS Kocoon etc sector roads are ready) work is also getting completed more than 80%.....only 106 Sector road (Near to CHD 106 is pending now).

4. Now Huda needs to allot the plots to litigants asap and should submit the latest report infront of Hon. High Court for further process of evacuation.....or demolising the unauthorised structures.....

Overall it seems a....... last try .....or.....cry .....by local political netas......which will eventually be lost soon.......

Lets see how Huda takes the charge of the situation in the days to come......
                    Last edited by er.harjinder; February 3 2014, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post

continue

I seriously doubt the sanctity of any self imposed deadlines from HUDA. their track record for compliance to such deadlines is NIL.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X