A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19995 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Matter is confidential, all details can't shared...Though there are concern about the availability of adequate land to rehabilitate all..
    CommentQuote
  • I was passing through Gym Khana club and I also got the same news that draw cancelled.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Matter is confidential, all details can't shared...Though there are concern about the availability of adequate land to rehabilitate all..


    If what you have written is true, HUDA has taken everyone for a ride, at least, to say the least, till now.

    Nevertheless,we still remain optimistic, though HUDA is deadbent to make NPR affectees feel otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Matter is confidential, all details can't shared...Though there are concern about the availability of adequate land to rehabilitate all..

    Kuch to share karo sir ji . Andhkar ..aakhir kab taq ...how funny an organization can HUDA be ...i can only presume ...just like a grade 3 plumber who promises to have resolved a leaking tap everytime but he cant ....nd den makes false claims to come again ....arreh jab allot karne ki taiyari puri ho tab karna ....y giving dates again nd again ....kisi ka danda chal raha hai inpe ....only pressure is causing such fast nd close dates ....whose pressure dont know ..these issues need some time .. take it but limit it ...nd more than tht plz stop working like a plumber ...u r an imp org who shud have some stature ...
    Wat about ur assumptions ultiji ...of june or 2016 end ...do you still stand by dem..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by verma29
    I was passing through Gym Khana club and I also got the same news that draw cancelled.

    Kuch aur bhi pta kiya hota vermaji ...kab hoga ?? Plans to complete NPR in gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Matter is confidential, all details can't shared...Though there are concern about the availability of adequate land to rehabilitate all..


    Ultiji: The best kept and closely guarded secret in this country has been the one related to disappearance of Netaji Subash Chandra Bose. That too is now being unravelled gradually. If so, Ultiji, what is so secretive about HUDA's process that it is to be kept highly confidential. Could you please, as a minimum, share the essence of what is going on behind the curtain in HUDA with respect to resolving NPR issue. We look up to you, sir, for authentic news.
    CommentQuote
  • I may have lost a lot of pages worth of discussion since I last visited, but is there an update on Kherki Dhaula side of connectivity? I see recent comments only about the NPV related bottlenecks.
    CommentQuote
  • 2019

    Ahh surprise surprise postponed , man I am telling you the much I love India I am sometimes astonished at the objections and laxadasical attitude to infrastructure development , that includes hospitals schools sanitation plants agricultural modernisation equipment technique , roads transport , power energy water etc ....and yes my future home ...sorry dudes I am perhaps a little selfish I would like to live in my own home hence have included this
    Krishna Bhngwan said Kaam Karoo phal mat Dekho . Geeta mein ...some saying like that but you know philosophy and reality are not always as tasty as each other

    So to those in the know , when ready please let us know the secrets .......those in my boat well wait until 2019 dudes . I assure you then only will you have some idea any idea of any future direction

    Chillax everybody , smile laugh feet up etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohit1975
    2019

    Ahh surprise surprise postponed , man I am telling you the much I love India I am sometimes astonished at the objections and laxadasical attitude to infrastructure development , that includes hospitals schools sanitation plants agricultural modernisation equipment technique , roads transport , power energy water etc ....and yes my future home ...sorry dudes I am perhaps a little selfish I would like to live in my own home hence have included this
    Krishna Bhngwan said Kaam Karoo phal mat Dekho . Geeta mein ...some saying like that but you know philosophy and reality are not always as tasty as each other

    So to those in the know , when ready please let us know the secrets .......those in my boat well wait until 2019 dudes . I assure you then only will you have some idea any idea of any future direction

    Chillax everybody , smile laugh feet up etc

    My only worry is for a group of people who :-
    1. Did not deviate from law to build an illegal construction on agricultural land.
    2. Somehow are managing EMIs with rent ...cutting on themselves ...their lives nd may b their kids lives ....
    3. Hve no other src of income but salary with TDS.
    4. Took the risk to plunge and hve a house nd get rid of rent nd b proud of having a house of own in a time frame ...
    May God help them to ride this tide of uncertainty. ..may the sun brighten their dreams to realization soon .... sooner than they give up on the system.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manuvihaan
    My only worry is for a group of people who :-
    1. Did not deviate from law to build an illegal construction on agricultural land.
    2. Somehow are managing EMIs with rent ...cutting on themselves ...their lives nd may b their kids lives ....
    3. Hve no other src of income but salary with TDS.
    4. Took the risk to plunge and hve a house nd get rid of rent nd b proud of having a house of own in a time frame ...
    May God help them to ride this tide of uncertainty. ..may the sun brighten their dreams to realization soon .... sooner than they give up on the system.



    Thanks for your prayers.. There will be light
    CommentQuote
  • Is it confirmed that no draw was held on 14th October? Nothing has been posted on HUDA website.
    CommentQuote
  • this is absolute rubbish... how can a govt. organization settle something in the court and then keep on negotiating out of the court. how can it lie in court ?
    reason is the bureaucracy knows there is no justice in India. no one will be punished.. courts don`t keep them out of jail.. it is their masters...

    the core of the problem is corruption in our country.. it is manifesting in different forms.. it has spread to such extent now that it is making the system dysfunctional... but people still don't understand who to vote for and why... people don`t understand the real problem and how to solve it...

    there is no solution to this npv problem.. I see only three options.. sell and try to adjust with loss.. or wait ... it will get solved some day in future..... or fight... protest... file cases ...
    CommentQuote
  • Draw is not cancelled for indefinite period but postponed again. Next date is Nov 17-2015.
    But it"s bad and embarrassing for Huda, who really don"t know what they doing.Really shame.

    That"s why it"s called Incredible India.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manuvihaan
    Kuch to share karo sir ji . Andhkar ..aakhir kab taq ...how funny an organization can HUDA be ...i can only presume ...just like a grade 3 plumber who promises to have resolved a leaking tap everytime but he cant ....nd den makes false claims to come again ....arreh jab allot karne ki taiyari puri ho tab karna ....y giving dates again nd again ....kisi ka danda chal raha hai inpe ....only pressure is causing such fast nd close dates ....whose pressure dont know ..these issues need some time .. take it but limit it ...nd more than tht plz stop working like a plumber ...u r an imp org who shud have some stature ...
    Wat about ur assumptions ultiji ...of june or 2016 end ...do you still stand by dem..?



    Manu sahab

    You understand correctly and everyone knows that kiska danda chal rha hai but Huda is st***d organisation. It seems like Colonel Gaddafi raj by Huda....Mje ki baat yeh hai Huda usko bhi pagal bna rha hai jiska danda chal rha hai. ....

    Government is doing everything but huda is wasteless organisation.

    Answer of your question Kuch or pata kiya hota. ...

    So I asked few people over there and they said bhai yoh toh nu hi chalega. ...

    Nobody has answer. ......June 2016 not possible now. .. .Innitial deadline was July 6 now postponed till 17 November.

    Let's cross our fingers again and enjoy Diwali. .. .

    Happy Diwali & Dusherra
    CommentQuote
  • Oct 7 to Oct 14 was an eye wash.. they moved the date for the sake of moving.. if nov 17th is the next date then it is going to be the D day.. with a month in hand, they shd be able to come up with something..
    CommentQuote