A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready

GURGAON: HUDA is set to hold on Wednesday a draw of lots for allotting alternative plots to people displaced by the the Dwarka expressway project. However, the urban development authority is yet to clear the land in Sector 110A having 40-odd structures that are blocking development work, including laying of essential water supply, sewer lines and roads, before the oustees can move in.

The draw of lots for allotment of alternative plots in sectors 110A and 37C to people whose land is to be acquired for the expressway project was to be held on October 7. But it was pushed back, following 100 objections that were received from oustees.

According to HUDA estate officer Om Prakash, the draw of lots for about 494 eligible claims would be held at 11am in the HUDA Gymkhana Club.

"There are about 284 plots on clear land in Sector 110A that would be allotted first after which the remaining claims would be allotted plots in Sector 37C, where we have 609 plots," he said.

"We had received about 100 objections from the petitioners including misspelt names, measurements of plots filled up by them which need to be settled before going in for draw of lots," he said.

Meanwhile, officials in the engineering wing of HUDA have expressed concern over removal of encroachments in Sector 110A in order to start essential development works.

A letter from executive engineer R S Bishnoi to estate officer Prakash on October 6 (of which TOI has a copy) said the DTCP wanted development work in Sector 110A to start by October 15.

"It has been desired by the additional chief secretary of DTCP that the development work of Sector 110A should be started by October 15 so that the alternative plots can be handed over to the oustees of the NPR project. The tender for development works such as water supply sewerage and roads have already been called but the site is not clear till date. There are a number of structures and encroachments at the site due to which demarcation and levelling work are being affected badly," the letter said.

However, the estate officer told TOI, " We will take up the enforcement drive soon, once the draw is finalised."

Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    GURGAON: HUDA is set to hold on Wednesday a draw of lots for allotting alternative plots to people displaced by the the Dwarka expressway project. However, the urban development authority is yet to clear the land in Sector 110A having 40-odd structures that are blocking development work, including laying of essential water supply, sewer lines and roads, before the oustees can move in.

The draw of lots for allotment of alternative plots in sectors 110A and 37C to people whose land is to be acquired for the expressway project was to be held on October 7. But it was pushed back, following 100 objections that were received from oustees.

According to HUDA estate officer Om Prakash, the draw of lots for about 494 eligible claims would be held at 11am in the HUDA Gymkhana Club.

"There are about 284 plots on clear land in Sector 110A that would be allotted first after which the remaining claims would be allotted plots in Sector 37C, where we have 609 plots," he said.

"We had received about 100 objections from the petitioners including misspelt names, measurements of plots filled up by them which need to be settled before going in for draw of lots," he said.

Meanwhile, officials in the engineering wing of HUDA have expressed concern over removal of encroachments in Sector 110A in order to start essential development works.

A letter from executive engineer R S Bishnoi to estate officer Prakash on October 6 (of which TOI has a copy) said the DTCP wanted development work in Sector 110A to start by October 15.

"It has been desired by the additional chief secretary of DTCP that the development work of Sector 110A should be started by October 15 so that the alternative plots can be handed over to the oustees of the NPR project. The tender for development works such as water supply sewerage and roads have already been called but the site is not clear till date. There are a number of structures and encroachments at the site due to which demarcation and levelling work are being affected badly," the letter said.

However, the estate officer told TOI, " We will take up the enforcement drive soon, once the draw is finalised."

Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready - The Times of India

There is quite big short fall in sector 110a, though after negotiation some arrangement may made at last moment.

Lets wait and watch...
    CommentQuote
  • Budget is a very imp constraint, so freeze that first ..

btw....If you want to move in ur flat within two years... Go project which looks to be delivered now ( within 3 to 6 month ),,

Two reasons..
    1. You cannot believe builders on delivery dates, even after full paint from outside, it normally takes 1+ year to start possession for all possible reasons.
    2. If u live in a project where posession has started 1 year back, then in second year end, you may expect it to be livable and have all required amenities into it.

My picks, Mahindra Aura, Brisk Lumbini, Sobha Villa depending upon budget..
    Chintels is also good, but will take time.

my pov
    (disclaimer : I own unit in Lumbini and one other not mentioned here..)
    CommentQuote
  • Draw cancelled for indefinite period
    CommentQuote
  • What exactly happened Mr.Ulti??? why indefinite???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Draw cancelled for indefinite period

Ulti ji -- kuch detail mein prakash daale ? kya hua aisa ki indefinite period tak postpone hua ?
    CommentQuote
  • Matter is confidential, all details can't shared...Though there are concern about the availability of adequate land to rehabilitate all..
    CommentQuote
  • I was passing through Gym Khana club and I also got the same news that draw cancelled.
    CommentQuote
    Matter is confidential, all details can't shared...Though there are concern about the availability of adequate land to rehabilitate all..

If what you have written is true, HUDA has taken everyone for a ride, at least, to say the least, till now.

Nevertheless,we still remain optimistic, though HUDA is deadbent to make NPR affectees feel otherwise.
    CommentQuote
    Matter is confidential, all details can't shared...Though there are concern about the availability of adequate land to rehabilitate all..

Kuch to share karo sir ji . Andhkar ..aakhir kab taq ...how funny an organization can HUDA be ...i can only presume ...just like a grade 3 plumber who promises to have resolved a leaking tap everytime but he cant ....nd den makes false claims to come again ....arreh jab allot karne ki taiyari puri ho tab karna ....y giving dates again nd again ....kisi ka danda chal raha hai inpe ....only pressure is causing such fast nd close dates ....whose pressure dont know ..these issues need some time .. take it but limit it ...nd more than tht plz stop working like a plumber ...u r an imp org who shud have some stature ...
    Wat about ur assumptions ultiji ...of june or 2016 end ...do you still stand by dem..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by verma29
    I was passing through Gym Khana club and I also got the same news that draw cancelled.

Kuch aur bhi pta kiya hota vermaji ...kab hoga ?? Plans to complete NPR in gurgaon.
    CommentQuote

Ultiji: The best kept and closely guarded secret in this country has been the one related to disappearance of Netaji Subash Chandra Bose. That too is now being unravelled gradually. If so, Ultiji, what is so secretive about HUDA's process that it is to be kept highly confidential. Could you please, as a minimum, share the essence of what is going on behind the curtain in HUDA with respect to resolving NPR issue. We look up to you, sir, for authentic news.
    CommentQuote
  • I may have lost a lot of pages worth of discussion since I last visited, but is there an update on Kherki Dhaula side of connectivity? I see recent comments only about the NPV related bottlenecks.
    CommentQuote

Ahh surprise surprise postponed , man I am telling you the much I love India I am sometimes astonished at the objections and laxadasical attitude to infrastructure development , that includes hospitals schools sanitation plants agricultural modernisation equipment technique , roads transport , power energy water etc ....and yes my future home ...sorry dudes I am perhaps a little selfish I would like to live in my own home hence have included this
    Krishna Bhngwan said Kaam Karoo phal mat Dekho . Geeta mein ...some saying like that but you know philosophy and reality are not always as tasty as each other

So to those in the know , when ready please let us know the secrets .......those in my boat well wait until 2019 dudes . I assure you then only will you have some idea any idea of any future direction

Chillax everybody , smile laugh feet up etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohit1975

Ahh surprise surprise postponed , man I am telling you the much I love India I am sometimes astonished at the objections and laxadasical attitude to infrastructure development , that includes hospitals schools sanitation plants agricultural modernisation equipment technique , roads transport , power energy water etc ....and yes my future home ...sorry dudes I am perhaps a little selfish I would like to live in my own home hence have included this
    Krishna Bhngwan said Kaam Karoo phal mat Dekho . Geeta mein ...some saying like that but you know philosophy and reality are not always as tasty as each other

So to those in the know , when ready please let us know the secrets .......those in my boat well wait until 2019 dudes . I assure you then only will you have some idea any idea of any future direction

Chillax everybody , smile laugh feet up etc

My only worry is for a group of people who :-
    1. Did not deviate from law to build an illegal construction on agricultural land.
    2. Somehow are managing EMIs with rent ...cutting on themselves ...their lives nd may b their kids lives ....
    3. Hve no other src of income but salary with TDS.
    4. Took the risk to plunge and hve a house nd get rid of rent nd b proud of having a house of own in a time frame ...
    May God help them to ride this tide of uncertainty. ..may the sun brighten their dreams to realization soon .... sooner than they give up on the system.
    CommentQuote