Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by AliNazirI have PM u my contact no kindly add me
- I have pm my numberCommentQuote0Flag
Add my number also,I had PM you.
Well I wish you all well and I hope those organising the meets meet some people who are very well off and have friends in government , actually just rich will do . I find money is what talks always has always will . Sadly this goes hand in hand with corruption irregularity and so on in nearly all cases
For completion this is not just an Indian trait it's a common thought throughout the world EU Americas Asia Oz etc all
Mehnet Immandari se aadmi khali jhopri banasakta hai Ase Shandar mahal Nehi... I know it's an English only -sorry
If only the above was not true ..Shani Saet and Kaaalia oorf Amjad Khan and Amitabh Bachan were sadly correct
Here I read this recently
Hardlook: Dwarka Expressway
Just thought I'd put it on For all
Ps and apologies to all the honest correct integrity upstanding citizens etc the above is not at all implied at your good selves ....lets just say I am too old too tired and too blind but I just know how things work in today's world ..a realist now let's say as opposed to a romantic idealist any more
Fingers crossed lets see how things goCommentQuote0Flag
- After a long time I visited this thread and extremely disappointed and hopeless. Same cycle of Talks going in this thread with no imminent hope.
It's another FNG in making.
HUDA is the most GAWAR authority of India.CommentQuote4Flag
Hi I hv PM u please add my no. also for what's up group.
Agree with this Plan.
Sunday Meeting suits best.
DEW / NPR SEC 109 is also good suggestion.CommentQuote0Flag
After reading the INDIAN EXPRESS Article, and closing comments by RISHI RAJ RANA,
Political Solution seems difficult.
We shall have to find a way to discuss the matter directly with Outsees.
As long as they are sure, the going to Court can offer them better deal, they are gonna keep delaying the project.
Most difficult scenario is that Builders have not moved an Inch, whereas by now, they should have formed an Association and paid out cash to Outsees to buy plots wherever they wish to.
Challenge No. 1 : To identify people who will be willing to accept Cash Compensation.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by drgurpreethttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69504
If this proposal would have been accepted before than there wouldn't be need for cancellation the draw.
- Originally Posted by ultichakriIf this proposal would have been accepted before than there wouldn't be need for cancellation the draw.
To fir ....Breaking news aap hi bata do sir ....its only the timeline that bothers e.one. ...baaki road to ye ban hi jayegi ...i m sure u ll agree.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by manuvihaanTo fir ....Breaking news aap hi bata do sir ....its only the timeline that bothers e.one. ...baaki road to ye ban hi jayegi ...i m sure u ll agree.
Right now no breaking news rather its breaking heart news.....I already advised to have a wait for couple of week to work-out the plan....This all mis-happening since HUDA have slippery tongue....Let's wait and watch...next few days seems crucial.CommentQuote0Flag
I have PM my number to you, add me to your groupCommentQuote0Flag
- Will keep fingers crossed and wait for more days.. Hope to see something positive coming out of HUDA..
Whatsapp group has been created.. Received a good response.. membership in double digits.. I have tried making sure that all responses are added however if you don't see your number in the gp then my apologies and request you to resend..
Chat is in progress to organize first meeting.. Depending upon availability, plan is to meet either coming weekend (Sep 25th) or next (Nov 1st)..CommentQuote2Flag