Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by agvinod View Post
    hope builders wake up to this and start giving possessions on the stretch. As people start moving in this same neta will be standing with apartment owners on speedy completion of DEW. Can't find out the reason builders with under construction projects on the stretch with huge land banks around are not speedily finishing up projects and start giving possessions with whatever infra inside the projects, or just start coordinating on finishing clubs, shopping complexes so people from project A can use some infra of Project B and vice versa till everything is in place for both the projects. As people move in surrounding infra development will shoot up, developers upcoming projects prices would shoot up and they can start sooner than later considering construction price moving so fast. Can't figure out the logic behind everything so slow.



    Boss builder takes 95 percent payments on super structure which is 60 per cent if cost (including land) and then they rotate the ret by delaying . This is done mostly by B grade builders .
    Nothing Surprises Me

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      If we go by your logic then we dont have any a grade builder .... Unable to think of any builder who doesn't delay the project even after collecting 90%

      Originally posted by VB_States View Post
      Boss builder takes 95 percent payments on super structure which is 60 per cent if cost (including land) and then they rotate the ret by delaying . This is done mostly by B grade builders .




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        The problem is where will the money come from to pay these oustees.

        If public/taxpayer money was used for this, there will be a huge furore that govt is building houses for people whereas at the same time many people are dying of hunger.

        If they use the EDC money, then also many people will be outraged.

        So the problem is known but a practicable solution is yet to be discovered.

        Originally posted by kamkish View Post
        I happened to meet one of the affectees who stated that the resolution is not straight forward as many of the oustees are facing double whammy; they were first ousted from Kashmir by militants, got settled in New Palam Vihar without any State help and are now being uprooted again.

        Therefore, it really is a challenge for HUDA to balance its R&R policy with the needs of the Oustees as at present there seems no meeting ground. just giving positive news in the news papers is not going to solve the problem.


        You are correct, deadlines have no meaning for HUDA.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          IN MAGICBRICKS

          Dwarka Expressway
          Dwarka Expressway, also known as the Northern Peripheral Road, is a new link connecting Dwarka with Gurgaon through an eight-lane, 150-metre-wide expressway starting from Dwarka in Delhi and connecting Palam Vihar, Gurgaon and then joining up with NH-8.
          It is being developed under the publicprivate partnership (PPP) model. It is one of the latest hotspots for real estate opportunities for home-seekers and potential investors.
          Dwarka Expressway’s proximity to Delhi and the IGI airport gives it an edge over other developing real estate destinations like Dharuhera, Bhiwadi, Yamuna Expressway, and Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
          The competitive advantages of Dwarka Expressway are:
          - Good connectivity with Gurgaon and Delhi
          - Close to the IGI airport
          - Better infrastructural development expected
          - Better quality residential units at lesser cost
          Identifying the competitive advantage
          The area has seen substantial appreciation in the last couple of years and it can be considered as an emerging real estate destination with good potential for growth.
          In the last five years, Dwarka Expressway has registered more than 150% increase in average residential capital values-from Rs 2,400 per sq ft in 2009 to Rs 7,000 in 2013.
          Between 2009 and 2013, the location has registered the second highest number of project launches, after new sectors in Gurgaon. Nearly 18,000 residential units have been launched hereacross 44 projects ranging from mid to premium category in the last five years, the DTZ report said.
          Almost all the prominent developers like Puri Constructions, Raheja, Mahindra Lifespaces, Sobha Developers, Ansal Housing, Assotech Limited, ATS, Paras, Ramprastha Builders, etc, have launched more than 50 projects between them on Dwarka Expressway, which are at various stages of construction. These projects range from mid-end to premium segment.
          The expressway is still under construction and is likely to be completed this year. Once the expressway is operational, travel time from Gurgaon to west Delhi during peak hours is likely to be reduced, on average, from 90 minutes to 45 minutes.
          This area is being developed with better infrastructure and roads are expected to be 60-75 metres wide facilitating smooth traffic flow. The sewage and electricity distribution systems are also likely to be better and more advanced.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by caramesh View Post
            IN MAGICBRICKS

            Dwarka Expressway
            Dwarka Expressway, also known as the Northern Peripheral Road, is a new link connecting Dwarka with Gurgaon through an eight-lane, 150-metre-wide expressway starting from Dwarka in Delhi and connecting Palam Vihar, Gurgaon and then joining up with NH-8.
            It is being developed under the publicprivate partnership (PPP) model. It is one of the latest hotspots for real estate opportunities for home-seekers and potential investors.
            Dwarka Expressway’s proximity to Delhi and the IGI airport gives it an edge over other developing real estate destinations like Dharuhera, Bhiwadi, Yamuna Expressway, and Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
            The competitive advantages of Dwarka Expressway are:
            - Good connectivity with Gurgaon and Delhi
            - Close to the IGI airport
            - Better infrastructural development expected
            - Better quality residential units at lesser cost
            Identifying the competitive advantage
            The area has seen substantial appreciation in the last couple of years and it can be considered as an emerging real estate destination with good potential for growth.
            In the last five years, Dwarka Expressway has registered more than 150% increase in average residential capital values-from Rs 2,400 per sq ft in 2009 to Rs 7,000 in 2013.
            Between 2009 and 2013, the location has registered the second highest number of project launches, after new sectors in Gurgaon. Nearly 18,000 residential units have been launched hereacross 44 projects ranging from mid to premium category in the last five years, the DTZ report said.
            Almost all the prominent developers like Puri Constructions, Raheja, Mahindra Lifespaces, Sobha Developers, Ansal Housing, Assotech Limited, ATS, Paras, Ramprastha Builders, etc, have launched more than 50 projects between them on Dwarka Expressway, which are at various stages of construction. These projects range from mid-end to premium segment.
            The expressway is still under construction and is likely to be completed this year. Once the expressway is operational, travel time from Gurgaon to west Delhi during peak hours is likely to be reduced, on average, from 90 minutes to 45 minutes.
            This area is being developed with better infrastructure and roads are expected to be 60-75 metres wide facilitating smooth traffic flow. The sewage and electricity distribution systems are also likely to be better and more advanced.

            Marketing note .
            The fact is 3 KMS is stuck.
            But we should remvdr sectors 109 etc are not solely dependent on the expressway.
            Nothing Surprises Me

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Sector 109 is very much dependent on DEW, there is no other connectivity as of now. If we are referring Bajghera railway crossing to use, that is a mess as of now. There is no other connectivity available. To come to old gurgaon side from any of these sector is very pathetic.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by debuggn View Post
                Sector 109 is very much dependent on DEW, there is no other connectivity as of now. If we are referring Bajghera railway crossing to use, that is a mess as of now. There is no other connectivity available. To come to old gurgaon side from any of these sector is very pathetic.
                Hello Mr Debuggn,
                If I am not mistaken, if one looks at the Gurgaon Master Plan 2031 and see there is 99 m wide road dividing sector 108 and 109. This road directly connects to Najafgarh Road, which via ROB goes to NH 8.

                Please check and confirm, if I am correct.
                This 99 m wide road is under advanced stage of construction as per the reports placed on this forum.

                Regards

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Hi ppgupta
                  You are right. But my point is that if you need to reach to Manesar, the best option is NPR and the route you have mentioned will be will long and never be convenient.
                  And if you need to go to Gurgaon areas in that case you need rail over bridge in bajghera road or any other better connectivity... which is also not sure that when it will come
                  75 meter road will definitely be beneficial but you can not live with that only as all the existing plans are around NPR.

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Mr Gupta, you mean to say that connectivity to from sector 109 to Najafgarh will be there. and reasonably easy towards Delhi.

                    Everybody wants DEW to be operational at the earliest, but projects which might get delivered earlier than that, such as Chintels, Lumbini, Atharva, Kocoon, Sobha, the occupants of these projects will have a reasonable connectivity? Can you please explain further. thanks



                    Originally posted by ppgupta View Post
                    Hello Mr Debuggn,
                    If I am not mistaken, if one looks at the Gurgaon Master Plan 2031 and see there is 99 m wide road dividing sector 108 and 109. This road directly connects to Najafgarh Road, which via ROB goes to NH 8.

                    Please check and confirm, if I am correct.
                    This 99 m wide road is under advanced stage of construction as per the reports placed on this forum.

                    Regards

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by Bauji View Post
                      Mr Gupta, you mean to say that connectivity to from sector 109 to Najafgarh will be there. and reasonably easy towards Delhi.

                      Everybody wants DEW to be operational at the earliest, but projects which might get delivered earlier than that, such as Chintels, Lumbini, Atharva, Kocoon, Sobha, the occupants of these projects will have a reasonable connectivity? Can you please explain further. thanks
                      If I am not mistaken, I have driven on this road around and reached Najafgarh Road. Even, I went up to ROB from both sides and saw that the bridge was in advanced stage and should be functional in 6 months or so. With this ROB, Najafgarh Road beginning NH8 would be without any hindrance. However, Najafgarh Road is having 2 lanes only.

                      I would request various members to spend some time and move around and update this forum, especially those who stay in the near vicinity of NPR.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X