Last updated: 2 hours ago
21734 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
    Harmits

What i have heard NPV issue is already resolved and leader is been taken care also.
    Only think waiting to hear is what type of deal happened and how much times huda going to give litigants to move from there.

This is a positive news. Please share whenever you hear anything further.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
      Harmits

What i have heard NPV issue is already resolved and leader is been taken care also.
      Only think waiting to hear is what type of deal happened and how much times huda going to give litigants to move from there.
      What is the source of information ? Have heard NPV issue is solved so many times on the thread, dont know if it is actually true, or one of the casual blogging.

Comment

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
        Sector 102 has got it's own advance and almost in mid on DEW from Delhi and New Gurgaon and as per my knowledge this does not have any village and good thing is it has good connectivity as of now also from old GGN. BPTP, GGN 99, Emaar GGN, Emaar Imperial Garden and Adani project near by. I think, this sector may take some more year to develop but will be nicely developed.
        Mr RPSingh1,
        Sir, would you also please give your perspective on Sector 37D, on DEW. How is the location and connectivity.
        Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
          Najafgarh Drain will be covered ...........impossible, as far as I know there is no future plan of covering this drain. If you have any pls share the same.
          Dont know the width of road and exactly if drain will be covered or not. But for sure a wide road has been planned from delhi to Jhajjar AIIMS via najafgarh drain section. A big news in paper was published on thos long back.Road news is 100% percent true.

Perhaps google will help on this.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by neerajgandas View Post
            Dont know the width of road and exactly if drain will be covered or not. But for sure a wide road has been planned from delhi to Jhajjar AIIMS via najafgarh drain section. A big news in paper was published on thos long back.Road news is 100% percent true.

Perhaps google will help on this.

Regards,
            I think you are talking about below mentioned road, but it is quite far from Najafgarh drain (area near sector 107/108 ... )

4-lane road planned to decongest National Highway 8

NEW DELHI: Delhi and Haryana have proposed a four-lane road from Dwarka to Dhansa-Badli-Jhajjar to de-congest traffic on National Highway 8. The proposed 25.1km road would be an alternative route for IGI Airport to traffic coming from Jhajjar, Badli and Najafgarh.

While the Delhi government will construct only 7.1km, Haryana will build the rest. The project, with an estimated cost of Rs 222 crore, will be funded by the Union road transport and highways ministry but the exact map of the road is yet to be prepared.

The Delhi government will soon appoint a consultant to conduct a feasibility study. Following the study, the department will take clearances from Unified Traffic and Transportation Infrastructure (Planning & Engineering) Centre (UTTIPEC) and Delhi Urban Arts Commission (DUAC).

"Our department has been looking for alternative routes to meet the growing traffic congestion on Delhi roads. This project, if cleared , will come as a major relief for residents of outer west Delhi," said PWD minister Raj Kumar Chauhan.

The proposed road will traverse a large part of Haryana and improve access to the AIIMS campus being set up in Haryana's Jhajjar district. Moreover, this road will be a direct link to KMP Expressway near Badli from the national capital.

In Delhi the road will run parallel to the single road lane adjacent to Najafgargh drains and will serve as a bypass. As of now the stretch running from Dhansa to Dwarka Mor is a single-lane. Traffic coming from Jhajjar and outer west Delhi take this route to reach Dwarka, Gurgaon and IGI Airport but being a single-lane road the movement of two-way traffic is not safe on this stretch.
            Last edited by Designer; February 13 2014, 03:57 PM.
            __________________________________________________ __________
            It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

I think this road will be very close to the Sector 107 and 108.

In Delhi the road will run parallel to the single road lane adjacent to Najafgargh drains and will serve as a bypass.

Comment

It is an old news of August 2012. The article says road is adjecent to Najafgarh Drain. However, donot know what happended to Feasibility study planned.

Comment

There is no information regarding feasibility study. But even in case there will be any change after feasibility study it will go adjacent to drain. As this road is planned as the bypass for Najafgarh and connecting to AIMS and KPM. So the route will be same with small realignment (in case after survey), as this is one of the best route of connectivity.

Comment

Nothing resolved so far.... but will share the pics tomorrow of Mahindra AURA, projects in sec 109 which are ready. Lot of end users are already visiting. But the Resolution of Litigation is near. Mr. Rana cant do nothing. ... in the end law will prevail and folks will accept what HUDA gives.

Peace. ..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                      Nothing resolved so far.... but will share the pics tomorrow of Mahindra AURA, projects in sec 109 which are ready. Lot of end users are already visiting. But the Resolution of Litigation is near. Mr. Rana cant do nothing. ... in the end law will prevail and folks will accept what HUDA gives.

Peace. ..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

The real pressure will start when Mahindra and 109 sector projects are occupied

Let is see how 20000 families best interest can be sacrificed for unauthorised houses of 200...
                      The game is yet to start.,,,
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X