A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

If they really go ahead with developing NPR and SPR well gulab janmuns all round

As alluded to by Pankajahuja ---history is not on the side of development

To all who have contacts regarding --metro /cable car +++ but you know it does it really have to be above ground --it will be too expensive I guess...maybe easier to just put it on ground level from sector Haryana border ..aka London and how the undergrounds do in the suburbs expect opposite here ...It will be quicker ,.........ie unless land owners get upty with it --------, and plus anything above ground needs far far more money and potential for delay and I think it maybe a mistake ........sometimes practicalities are more important than romanticism that too near an Earthquake fault line
    However I put my hands up ....it may actually be cheaper to just build it high above ground , maintenance included

All things equal ...I think roads , sewage treatment plants , fresh water supply , electricity and adequate hospital health clinics fuels depots are more relevant as when these are in place commercial will come and very fast ...the flip scenario does not look very likely where commercial comes first then basic infrastructure -----plus planning a town ship is easier the first way around and even better if done together

I suppose the question I want to ask is does anyone have any idea about the development side if things regarding , telecommunications --fibreoptics etc ..water , power plants m, sewage and sanitation water , --proper health centres and obligatory high end major major level 1 trauma centre --its a highway DEW --guaranteed accidents sadly sorry --interspersed with a few level 5 in between --hopefully government run
    The private sector can do level 234 trauma centre as they feel fit

I ask as I have seen the "mess around Huda City and medical care in Gurgaon ,,an absolute (*&(&^(*^& ..no proper planning at all )

Finers crossed

I still think 2019 !
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69664
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What has changed in the NPR scheme of things : there is meeting and announcements every week and status is being shared with the media continuously. This shows that the movement is being made at the earnest. Resolutions in disputes such as this, can be very complex with multiple stakeholders in the room. However the silver lining is that the Govt and agencies are being responsive to the situation and are now finding innovative plans to close the issue rather than being obstinate and drag their feet. this is definitely a positive movement. Hopefully, things will materialise by the new year and we can get a contiguous road by Oct/Dec 2016 with all basic amenities. Delhi side connectivity still hinges on Land act and if they can also come up with land pooling router, then a solution can be found quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dexbuyer
    Thank you Khalsa; ji..

We are 30+ members in the group as we speak.. As I have mentioned in my earlier post, goal is bring NPR home buyers/investors together.. As of now, we hear HUDA, Builders and Outsees in DEX/NPR NEWS however we, home buyers/investors, are no where in those NEWS.. In other words, no one (HUDA, builders etc) is thinking about us. End of the day, builders are playing in that area on our money.. and HUDA is trying to develop b/c we have invested there.. however we are put on the side.. So this is an effort bring us all together.. So if you join then you are joining for your home/investment and it's going to help us (you and other home buyers/investors) all..
    With that, request you to PM your numbers so that we could add you to support the cause.. We are in the process of creating Google/Facebook Gp so reach out.. Also working on a plan to meet.. Will share more details soon..
    Disclaimer - We won't be discussing property pricing, project related issues etc in that forum.. Focus will be only and only on DEX/NPR development..

Dear dex buyer.
    I have pm you pls add me.
    CommentQuote
  • Good News. Bijwasan Railway station is being developed as an ultra modern station catering to all traffic from Jaipur Side. It will be connected to Delhi Metro and the airport metro. Budget of Rs 470 Crores allocated. Tendering already done and vendor will be finalized by end Dec 2015. Things have started moving in earnest.

Bijwasan, Anand Vihar railway stations to have separate arrival, departure terminals - The Economic Times

http://www.tenderwizard.com/ROOTAPP/tw/tst/TSTemplatePaintScreen.jsp?templateID=10&tenderNumber=IRSDC/%20CT-13/2015/Bijwasan&lineNumber=01&editLevel=LEVEL_ENQUIRY&showNewLine=false
    CommentQuote
  • Bijwasan-Dwarka Station

Originally Posted by colspyadav
    Good News. Bijwasan Railway station is being developed as an ultra modern station catering to all traffic from Jaipur Side. It will be connected to Delhi Metro and the airport metro. Budget of Rs 470 Crores allocated. Tendering already done and vendor will be finalized by end Dec 2015. Things have started moving in earnest.

Bijwasan, Anand Vihar railway stations to have separate arrival, departure terminals - The Economic Times

http://www.tenderwizard.com/ROOTAPP/tw/tst/TSTemplatePaintScreen.jsp?templateID=10&tenderNumber=IRSDC/%20CT-13/2015/Bijwasan&lineNumber=01&editLevel=LEVEL_ENQUIRY&showNewLine=false

If you view the actual tender, the amount mentioned is 600 crores and not 470 crores quoted in the newspaper report.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by colspyadav
    Good News. Bijwasan Railway station is being developed as an ultra modern station catering to all traffic from Jaipur Side. It will be connected to Delhi Metro and the airport metro. Budget of Rs 470 Crores allocated. Tendering already done and vendor will be finalized by end Dec 2015. Things have started moving in earnest.

Railway ministry had selected 500 railway stations PAN India to be developed as ultra modern, Bijwasan is one of them but cost is way to high than what it was expected as projects has been delayed and no private firm is willing to take tender they are offering, they are thinking to scrap it since it aint gonna give any big returns till decades.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ppl,I just saw this link on youtube, sobha coming up with apartment project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhu1FU2ynXw&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Introducing%20Apa&utm_campaign=Sobha%20Tease%20NAR%20Broker

Any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujrandhawa
    Hi ppl,I just saw this link on youtube, sobha coming up with apartment project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhu1FU2ynXw&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Introducing%20Apa&utm_campaign=Sobha%20Tease%20NAR%20Broker

Any updates?

It can sell ONLY if they come up with PLP or Subvention plans A.K.A Godrej Icon.

Else it will get a soft response. That's my personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujrandhawa
    Hi ppl,I just saw this link on youtube, sobha coming up with apartment project

Any updates?

Sobha is launching apartments in sector 108, right on 75m road opposite phase-2 of International City. Expected launch price is approx. 8000/- bsp and launch is likely this month end.

I received this letter from their marketing team a few days back:

Quote:
    Dear Mr. xxx,

Greetings from Sobha!

We are delighted to let you know that Sobha is coming up with the first apartment project in Delhi NCR, in the vicinity of International City, in Sector 108, Gurgaon in close proximity to Dwarka and the International airport.

It is a 38+ acre development with a frontage of over 500m on an existing 75m wide road, opposite to Phase 2 of International City and has Delhi reserved greens as its boundaries. Owing to the location, size and shape of the land, the views from these homes are envisaged to be unhindered and spectacular.

The project is expected to be one of the best developments by Sobha till date. The project will also offer high quality lifestyle through two clubhouses with indoor and outdoor sports facilities, water bodies, traffic free cycling & jogging tracks around the greens that will enhance your social and healthy living experience.

Homes in this project will be of 2 and 3 bedroom with sizes of ~1400 sq.ft to ~2400 sq.ft. The interior layouts of the homes are designed for high space utilization, functionality, natural ventilation and external views.

Please find enclosed a brief introductory document on the same.

I am sure you are well aware of our approach to quality and meticulous execution, enabling us to deliver a home which is truly for the generations ahead.

We are happy to register expressions of interest from you to ensure you get the privileged to choose units of your choice from our initial offering.

We also invite you to visit our existing project International City, Gurgaon to experience the address in making as we gear up to start handovers for phase I of the project.

Best Regards,

Unquote:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Sobha is launching apartments in sector 108, right on 75m road opposite phase-2 of International City. Expected launch price is approx. 8000/- bsp and launch is likely this month end.

I received this letter from their marketing team a few days back:

Quote:
    Dear Mr. xxx,

Greetings from Sobha!

We are delighted to let you know that Sobha is coming up with the first apartment project in Delhi NCR, in the vicinity of International City, in Sector 108, Gurgaon in close proximity to Dwarka and the International airport.

It is a 38+ acre development with a frontage of over 500m on an existing 75m wide road, opposite to Phase 2 of International City and has Delhi reserved greens as its boundaries. Owing to the location, size and shape of the land, the views from these homes are envisaged to be unhindered and spectacular.

The project is expected to be one of the best developments by Sobha till date. The project will also offer high quality lifestyle through two clubhouses with indoor and outdoor sports facilities, water bodies, traffic free cycling & jogging tracks around the greens that will enhance your social and healthy living experience.

Homes in this project will be of 2 and 3 bedroom with sizes of ~1400 sq.ft to ~2400 sq.ft. The interior layouts of the homes are designed for high space utilization, functionality, natural ventilation and external views.

Please find enclosed a brief introductory document on the same.

I am sure you are well aware of our approach to quality and meticulous execution, enabling us to deliver a home which is truly for the generations ahead.

We are happy to register expressions of interest from you to ensure you get the privileged to choose units of your choice from our initial offering.

We also invite you to visit our existing project International City, Gurgaon to experience the address in making as we gear up to start handovers for phase I of the project.

Best Regards,

Unquote:

Let's see what is the power of the brand Sobha. I suspect, if there will be buyers at this price range.

Godrej has been much more sane in the pricing of its projects, and that too with PLP options. That has actually led to much better absorption.
    CommentQuote
  • is it behind raheja vedaanta
    CommentQuote
  • DEW Whats app Group

I have PM u my contact no kindly add me.
    CommentQuote
  • is this new FAR applicable for existing residential plot owners who wants to build the house?

thnx
    CommentQuote
  • RTM products on GCX are available in that price band... I wonder why would anyone risk his money for an unknown risk for next 5-6 years...
    CommentQuote