Sort by :
Filter by :
- Lack of civic infra hitting new sector projects: Realtors
TNN | Dec 4, 2015, 02.45AM IST
GURGAON: Real estate developers met the Huda administrator on Thursday to raise concerns about the slow pace of development work in the new sectors of 58 to 115.
Highlighting how it is causing delays in handover of possession of homes to buyers, members of the confederation of real estate developers' associations of India (Credai) asked Anshaj Singh to take steps to correct the problem.
Led by Vatika Group MD Gautam Bhalla, the Credai members also informed the administrator how some remaining projects are at an advanced stage and are likely to be completed in the next three years, but the slow pace of infrastructure development is causing delays.
In the meeting, Credai members said damaged roads on either side of the Kherki Dhaula toll plaza are affecting development of new sectors. The delay in completion of Dwarka expressway and the incomplete master plan roads in sectors 81-85, were other issues they raised.
Taking their concerns into account, Singh has asked the Huda engineering wing to submit a status report of the development works taken up in the newly developed sectors 58-115.
Issues related to the Dwarka expressway will be resolved by December-end, Singh assured them. He said families of those Palam Vihar houses coming in the way of the expressway route and affected by the project have been allotted plots in Sector 110A.
But a case related to the land in Sector 110A is pending in high court, whose next hearing is set to take place on December 17.
The 18km-long proposed Northern Peripheral Road (NPR), commonly known as the Dwarka expressway, was planned to decongest Gurgaon by allowing traffic from the Jaipur side to skip the Gurgaon expressway and head straight towards Dwarka and IGI Airport.
The Northern Peripheral Road will be the third link road connecting Delhi with Gurgaon after NH-8 and Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road.
- Back in Oct 15, I initiated a what’s app group. The group was created to bring home buyer/investors together from different DEW projects to push authorities for speedy completion/development of NPR/DEW.
What’s app group reached to its capacity of 100 members. After analyzing different options and inputs from members, switched to Telegram. Telegram is another txting app and provides flexibility to add upto 1000 members. Mirror image of what’s app group has been created in Telegram. If you would like to join to help yourself and us (all of us will be benefited with developed DEW) then send me a PM and I will add you to the telegram group. To ensure seamless transition from what’s app to telegram, I will let both whats app and telegram run parallel for the next couple of weeks and then eventually switch to telegram.
These Dos and Don’ts were agreed in our first meeting.
1. We must stay focused on single point agenda of completion of DEW.
2. Any source of info , aid in meeting authorities, local bodies , peoples representative from the area are welcome to join the group.
3. The cohesiveness and success of the group depends upon selfless service and hence to establish any personal influence should be avoided.
4. We shall soon if required get the association registered and elect president and other members to represent us at places with authorities and appointments whenever required.
1. Please refrain from using this platform as a business platform.
2. We must avoid making false commitments here and do the best possible and manageable at individual level.
3. We are going to move step by step and that does not really mean snail pace. However occasional spurs of agitation and procession keep coming from a few members . All are requested to realize that this option is our last and best armor but it has to be utilized when the right time comes and we are adequate in strength (1000 min) else it can only be a flop show and shall be nothing more than a self-goal.
4. Let’s please avoid Good morning, Good night, Jokes etc txt.
Minutes from the meeting are available here
- How will i come to know that my PM option is active?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vktomar1974How will i come to know that my PM option is active?
You'll be able to send Personal Message (PM) after completing 10 meaningful posts. Try after that and you will be able to. No random posting though :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MalvishYou'll be able to send Personal Message (PM) after completing 10 meaningful posts. Try after that and you will be able to. No random posting though :)
Thanks. ..but where will i find the sign of PMCommentQuote0Flag
- How do I become part of Whatsapp Group?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey Guys,
Is this 17 Dec court hearing the last of the issues? If it is in favour will the plot allotment/ vacation go ahead? Or are there further legal hurdles? Facts only plsCommentQuote0Flag
- As per information HUDA is not able to takeover the sector 110a land. Hence the matter may stuck again for prolonged period.CommentQuote1Flag
- Certainly positive news... School in sector 109
Session 2016 onwards...
- There is a DPS in 102 as wellCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ultichakriAs per information HUDA is not able to takeover the sector 110a land. Hence the matter may stuck again for prolonged period.
So the 17 Dec hearing is about the 110A land or the Kheri Dhaula land or what? Can u pls briefly clarify Ultiji?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yesterday I was coming from Kherki daula toll plaza and I have seen NPR work started just immediately after toll. Lot of trucks were there and ground leveling work started.CommentQuote6Flag
- Originally Posted by rameshlatestThere is a DPS in 102 as well
And that too already started from current academic year.CommentQuote0Flag