NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 18 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by palyash View Post
    Mr Sunnyj, your quick and sharp reaction to Mkg007's very interesting Cost Benefit Analysis worked out on allotment of Plots to NPV litigants, seems to be matching with Ultichakri. We are sorry to say that your remarks were very sarcastic and should be avoided in this forum. However, you can put forward your point of view with some logic.

YP
    Mr Palyash, The Analysis done by Mr Mkg007's is may be very interesting to read. But cannot be true on Ground level. It is completely a kind of hindi movie story where All's Well That Ends Well. NPV Residence Are not Investors or Money making people , So why they need a Builder forum?. They just need a Shelter exactly same area from HUDA , if their shelter is being taken away for the sake of NPR.. So You can consider a situation as if it actually exists, when it does not, but not everyone in this forum. " " Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do" !!!!!!
    Last edited by sunnyj; March 1 2014, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I am realizing that the many broker offers which have come in recently for my Puri unit are a result of clarity on delhi side connectivity. Delhi connectivity seems to have a bigger impact on sectors 111 and 112, for obvious reasons

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
        Mr Palyash, The Analysis done by Mr Mkg007's is may be very interesting to read. But cannot be true on Ground level. It is completely a kind of hindi movie story where All's Well That Ends Well. NPV Residence Are not Investors or Money making people , So why they need a Builder forum?. They just need a Shelter exactly same area from HUDA , if their shelter is being taken away for the sake of NPR.. So You can consider a situation as if it actually exists, when it does not, but not everyone in this forum. " " Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do" !!!!!!

I disagree and disapprove the approach and of your comment on one of the best post of Thus thread as detailed by Mkt.

The analysts and proposed solution is the fastest route to success.

Can I ask which month did u join the forum?

The sadistic sarcasm reminds me of a blogger who used to write posts in colours and caps and hindi proverbs!

Let's keep it to facts and not mock the well presented post discussing. Cost benefit analysis.

Thanks
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
          Was brainstorming with a couple of friends regarding workable formula for an amicable settlement for NPV litigation issue. If there is no lock-in period for alternative plots to be sold, there could be a workable formula which could be a win win situation for all! How?

The main hurdle is the difference of amount that oustees need to pay to HUDA for getting alternative plot, which is approximately Rs. 20000/- psy. A forum of builders should agree to pool money, and finance the oustees for buying alternative plot on buy back agreement. HUDA should identify areas for allotment of alternative plots, which will be prime and close to NPR, and give preferential allotment to NPV oustees in those areas where the plot rate would appreciate exponentially after NPR becomes operational. As per experts, the rate should jump to at least Rs. 1 lac psy in adjoining areas, once NPR is operational and running.

For example, with prevailing rates in NPV, an oustee with a house on a plot size of 200 sq. yd. opines that his house is worth 75-80 lacs today. In case his plot is acquired, he needs to pay about 40 lacs to HUDA to get alternative plot. He gets approx. Rs. 10 lacs towards construction, however as per prevailing rates, he needs a total of Rs. 25 lacs towards construction, i.e. additional 15 lacs to build his house to his satisfaction. So, his total requirement is 55 lacs.

Now, an agreement be made, as per which the Builder forum should finance Rs. 40 lacs to the oustee to buy alternative plot. After the buy back, and once the litigation is over, the value of plot becomes about 2 Cr. Even if 10 lacs are considered towards development, transfer and other govt. charges, the expected appreciation is 150 lacs. If the plot is purchased by the builder forum at 70000/- psy, the seller gets close to 1Cr. after returning the financed amount. Now, the seller has two options, either to buy another house in a similar unauthorised colony or a plot of same size in an unauthorised colony, which again will be financed by the pool, and build a similar house there, in which case he gets a house of same status in another unauthorised colony, and still save about 20-25 lacs without spending a penny, or can also buy a flat in any decent Society from the builder, and raise his standard of living and still save some money.

Oustees, who do not want to share the profit with builders will have to arrange money themselves, and will gain financially for being owners of authorised plots in a preferred location. Builder forum will gain from selling the plots later at handsome rate, and can make at least 50 lacs per plot of the same size. Investors will gain obviously if NPR becomes operational soon, and end users will have their dream home.

Win win for all!!!

Hypothetical or Possible?

This would be a possible solution.
          Well thought , well written post Mkt.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
            I disagree and disapprove the approach and of your comment on one of the best post of Thus thread as detailed by Mkt.

The analysts and proposed solution is the fastest route to success.

Can I ask which month did u join the forum?

The sadistic sarcasm reminds me of a blogger who used to write posts in colours and caps and hindi proverbs!

Let's keep it to facts and not mock the well presented post discussing. Cost benefit analysis.

Thanks

Hi VB

I don't believe that it is the same person, has language differs. But. I agree that this looks like a very good solution

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
              Hi VB

I don't believe that it is the same person, has language differs. But. I agree that this looks like a very good solution

Hi Ashu

I am not saying at all that it is the same blogger or not as it does not really matter to me.

All I am saying is that the sarcasm and tone of incorrect criticism of the post reminded me of the similar writing style and ending coloured paraphrases."

Even in my post I said "The sadistic sarcasm reminds me of a blogger who used to write posts in colours and caps and hindi proverbs"

Writing styles and sarcasm can be common traits of many able bloggers.

Yes we both agree that MKT excellent post enlists very pragmatically the possible fastest commercial driven solution rather then litigation driven issue.
              Last edited by VB_States; March 1 2014, 12:29 PM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                Dear Sunnyj,

I have been to NPV a number of times, spoken to locals, and have tried to understand the entire litigation scenario and the complexities involved after having discussed the case at length. I understand that there are a few residents who are not financially sound and have put their life's savings in making their house, a few are old and have sentiments attached with their houses, a few are adamant without understanding the seriousness of the issue, and some are blindly supporting their leaders for reasons best understood by them.

But, these numbers are very few, probably less than 25% in all. REST ALL ARE INTO MONEY MAKING! A lot of locals have purchased lands after notification, many have built temporary houses to claim more compensation, and even those who have purchased as genuine residents, have not done due diligence before buying an unauthorised plot or before making their houses on it. Is this not about money? Most of the residents who claim to be living there have purchased these plots at very low rates and knew very well as to why plots in New Palam Vihar were at one tenth of the price of Palam Vihar. They have taken a deliberate risk of making a bigger house in an unauthorised colony, rather than purchasing a smaller sized plot or a flat in an authorised residential area.

Hindustan mein sab kuch chalta hai! Right? And, that's why we have loads and loads of unauthorised colonies in entire NCR, including Delhi.

The issue of being ousted from their shelter is just a small part of this complex litigation. The major factor and motive behind this litigation is MONEY MAKING, involving politicians, local leaders, babus, builders, brokers, and also many so called innocent oustees.

I am neither a financial expert, nor a script writer of bollywood; and just posted a few thoughts shared with friends in a casual discussion, and felt it was worth sharing them here.

Negotiation for compensation is going on for sure, and who knows, may be some one involved in the negotiation reads this so felt HINDI FILLAM STORY, and takes a clue, acts in a manner to find a solution and resolve the issue, for I am sure that the FASTER solution to this issue is only through builders' intervention, definitely not through judicial process, and MAINLY through paying ENOUGH compensation to fulfil the greed of MOST litigants, if not ALL.
                Last edited by mkg007; March 2 2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                  Dear Sunnyj,

I have been to NPV a number of times, spoken to locals, and have tried to understand the entire litigation scenario and the complexities involved after having discussed the case at length. I understand that there are a few residents who are not financially sound and have put their life's savings in making their house, a few are old and have sentiments attached with their houses, a few are adamant without understanding the seriousness of the issue, and some are blindly supporting their leaders for reasons best understood by them.

But, these numbers are very few, probably less than 25% in all. REST ALL ARE INTO MONEY MAKING! A lot of locals have purchased lands after notification, many have built temporary houses to claim more compensation, and even those who have purchased as genuine residents, have not done due diligence before buying an unauthorised plot or before making their houses on it. Is this not about money? Most of the residents who claim to be living there have purchased these plots at very low rates and knew very well as to why plots in New Palam Vihar were at one tenth of the price of Palam Vihar. They have taken a deliberate risk of making a bigger house in an unauthorised colony, rather than purchasing a smaller sized plot or a flat in an authorised residential area.

Hindustan mein sab kuch chalta hai! Right? And, that's why we have loads and loads of unauthorised colonies in entire NCR, including Delhi.

The issue of being ousted from their shelter is just a small part of this complex litigation. The major factor and motive behind this litigation is MONEY MAKING, involving politicians, local leaders, babus, builders, brokers, and also many so called innocent oustees.

I am neither a financial expert, nor a script writer of bollywood; and just posted a few thoughts shared with friends in a casual discussion, and felt, it was worth sharing them here.

Negotiation for compensation is going on for sure, and who knows, may be some one involved in the negotiation reads this so felt HINDI FILLAM STORY, and take a clue, acts in a manner to find a solution and resolve the issue, for I am sure that the FASTER solution to this issue is only through builders' intervention, definitely not through judicial process, and MAINLY through paying ENOUGH compensation to fulfil the greed of MOST litigants, if not ALL.
                  JUST TO ADD FEW MORE WORDS:

Guys, please be aware and informed that:

"IGNORANCE OF LAW IS NO EXCUSE" In the first place, they bought some piece of land, which is unauthorised, made illegal constructions and then some guys, who are unaware of the LEGAL STIPULATIONS , start claiming that due to sympathy, these should not be demolished.
                  Fact of the matter is that, all of us, need to learn to respect LAW and do away with sympathy as Politicians always do.
                  THIS ONLY CAN HAPPEN IN INDIA!!!

Regards
                  PP Gupta

Comment

Few pics of DEW, been there yesterday.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393677497.385792.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	2228148Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393677513.747845.jpg
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	2228149Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393677531.116434.jpg
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	2228150Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393677545.038157.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	2228151Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393677567.566469.jpg
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	2228152Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393677584.302198.jpg
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	2228153Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393677608.017482.jpg
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	2228154

Comment

Originally posted by ppgupta View Post
                      JUST TO ADD FEW MORE WORDS:

Guys, please be aware and informed that:

"IGNORANCE OF LAW IS NO EXCUSE" In the first place, they bought some piece of land, which is unauthorised, made illegal constructions and then some guys, who are unaware of the LEGAL STIPULATIONS , start claiming that due to sympathy, these should not be demolished.
                      Fact of the matter is that, all of us, need to learn to respect LAW and do away with sympathy as Politicians always do.
                      THIS ONLY CAN HAPPEN IN INDIA!!!

Regards
                      PP Gupta
                      With due respect, easier said than done. Oversimplifying the reasons for the current plight of NPV affectees, at this juncture, what matters is the way forward to get the obstacles cleared for construction of NPR.

It will take time for India to respect the rule of Law.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X