A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why you deleting my post? Don't confused members here if you don't know the complex issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateek1284
    I think u've only added to the confusion and did not add any information.

So u do agree that still there is no clarity and its confusion all around .

..........so enjoy the confusion .

..........btw, every bit of information counts and it can get connected to some other information at some stage . Some information may or may not be actually develop & many r dependent on how things move forward .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Why you deleting my post? Don't confused members here if you don't know the complex issue.

Please don't dictate what i need & needn't post here .

If u or somebody is getting confused, ignore the post .

Administrator/Moderator Criticism

Criticism of IREF rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content WILL BE DELETED without notice. Be respectful of Admins and Moderators even if you disagree with particular decisions. Their time is dedicated voluntarily to keeping IREF Forum a happy place. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please contact the admin on admin(at)indianrealestateforum.com
    CommentQuote
  • I have not written anything which is disrespectful to Admin or moderator.I have just question you on your complex point.
    I don't know why you feel that I don't respect you.
    CommentQuote
    I have not written anything which is disrespectful to Admin or moderator.I have just question you on your complex point.
    I don't know why you feel that I don't respect you.

I have already replied to your query . Please do read .

Please don't repeat your Questions, they stand already answered . Don't dictate terms here as what needs to be posted and what shouldn't be posted .

This Forum is for sharing information and that is what i am doing . If it is causing confusion to u, ignore it . Information shared cannot be tuned to your liking or disliking .

Don't make arrogant posts and posts which are directly or indirectly ridiculing the Administrators/ Moderators .

I hope i have made the above amply clear .
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, now you are disrespectful to me they way you reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Where ever the government is compensating 100s of ppl there will b few issues and confusion. ...there is nothing to worry folks...the big sharks shud not back out again for a setback thts it...
    CommentQuote
    Sir, now you are disrespectful to me they way you reply.

I have just stated facts and have stated what is actually happening & there is nothing disrespectful in my post .

.......btw, if you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please contact the admin on admin(at)indianrealestateforum.com

The end of this discussion for me, lets discuss the Topic of this thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Friends there is no point in arguing who has information, who is holding back etc. I feel everyone here is trying to contribute as much as he can openly share without raising flags or criticisms of spreading rumors, unconfirmed hearsay, speculation etc. Lets call a spade a spade. There are many information doing the rounds on the ground, many are actually rumors, politically motivated, mafia dominated etc. no points taking everything seriously. I think what really matters is what is translating on ground. If the road physically gets built then only that's real. Everything else is only comfort news. We know there is movement on the judicial side, beauracratic side etc. so things will move eventually. DEW is over-delayed in any case. Hope the gurgaon connectivity with ROB etc. happens in 12-18 months. Now that's all that we can expect. Realty market is folded down so no matter what gets built or not, prices are not going to look up unless the macroeconomic reality changes.

Delhi side is not happening soon. My information with DDA is pessimistic about a settlement with the land owners, as their demand is very high and impractical and because of the land acquisition law, they are not ready to budge. Infact they are giving an offer that cannot be accepted any governement for public utility projects. Unless this political impasse gets resolved, Delhi is not happening in full. Dwarka Connection upto UER-I will happen but slowly, connection of UER I with DEWAY is atleast 2-3 years from now. Decision on Airport Metro to IFFCO chowk is atleast 2-3 months or more.

The immediate concern for Dway householders is utility connectivity (water/Sewerage/Electricity/Lighting/Public transport etc.) Lets hope some work which is underway on these gather steam and gets completed within next 18-24 months. If the market atleast comes out of the downtrend within that time, we will be in a position of strength in a resurgent market/economy with usable civic amenities etc.

The good news should be enjoyed, when we get them. Lets see the road operational as soon as possible, then everything will come slowly. In India nothing is planned, things happen as they happen. I have seen the Ring Road/Outer Ring Road come slowly as they were needed badly, only after the need outstripped supply. Good news is DEW has scalabiilty and potential for expansion, much better than many other roads and neighbourhoods in NCR.

New investments should be on Hold, (no prize for guessing this), old investors or potential endusers should remain invested (no choice to exit either, so no big deal). However this is the situation in almost all realty markets across NCR, whether they accept this or not, they are all in the same boat, neck deep in S*IT.
    CommentQuote
  • Bala, agree with your point that land owners demand is very high and can't be met. You are very right.

But you know these landowners are not the ordinary farmers, these are farmhouses and farmhouse cost today is not lass than 15-20 acre in this area. Secondly these peoples are well aware of the fact of Indian judiciary system. They know that the cost is 20 crore but asking 40 because they are going to get half of their demand. Also it is not going to resolved by you & me. It will take years to settle.

So, for a demand of 40 crore, they are going to get 20 crore after 4-5 years.

ITS NOT A BAD DEAL FOR DDA

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • We are forming a Dwarka Expressway Welfare Association to pressure the govt. All wanting DEW completion can join the DEWA association
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Priya
    Vaastu - the integral part of real estate

Vaastu Shastra is an ancient mystical science which has all the rational values to be implemented in the modern era. And therefore has become an integral part of Indian real estate.

The science consisting ethics of planning and architecture, implements construction of buildings to ensure a harmonious balance between man and nature. It contributes in creating a pleasant setting or a place to live and work in the most scientific way.

The word ‘Vaastu ’originating from Vastu represents physical environment or anything existing such as house, shelter, etc. and ‘Shastra’ represents the systems - knowledge, text or principles. Considered as one of the traditional Hindu standard of town planning and architecture Vaastu Shastra can also be called the science of direction that combines all the five elements of nature and balance them with the man and the material.

Count me IN.
    CommentQuote
  • Its true that there are issues pending and recently landowners of 37c succeed to secure stay order on few critical patches.

As far as 110a is concerned objection are receiving and shall settle once after 31st Jan.

As per my estimate operational NPR near KD to Delhi border coukd possible to acheive by year end though little liberty was given by Honble CM and 6 months further delay is possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Its true that there are issues pending and recently landowners of 37c succeed to secure stay order on few critical patches.

As far as 110a is concerned objection are receiving and shall settle once after 31st Jan.

As per my estimate operational NPR near KD to Delhi border coukd possible to acheive by year end though little liberty was given by Honble CM and 6 months further delay is possible.

As far as 110a is concerned objection are receiving and shall settle once after 31st Jan. This is not understood .
    Do you mean there are still objections to the offer which are bound to be settled after 31st ?
    Or they may or may not get settled will be known only after 31st when it will be known whether the land owners opt for land pooling or special rehabilitation package as per the court order ?

Even if there are issues as you say you also expect completion by year end which makes me believe the issues aren't major .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manuvihaan
    As far as 110a is concerned objection are receiving and shall settle once after 31st Jan. This is not understood .
    Do you mean there are still objections to the offer which are bound to be settled after 31st ?
    Or they may or may not get settled will be known only after 31st when it will be known whether the land owners opt for land pooling or special rehabilitation package as per the court order ?

Even if there are issues as you say you also expect completion by year end which makes me believe the issues aren't major .

Wait till march for clarity.... objections are routine procedure...
    CommentQuote