NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 12 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Arseman View Post
    Few pics of DEW, been there yesterday.[ATTACH]45564[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45565[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45566[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45567[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45568[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45569[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45570[/ATTACH]

Excellent post
    Thanks

Originally posted by ga_fms View Post
    DEW will get operational maybe in another 2 years.

The RE market the associated dilemmas alongwith advisory platitudes has ensured that common man will burn the fingers while the smarter investors will benefit no matter what the time is (just like stock market)

Therfore it is prudent to put money in Residential units for end users after registry of the unit has haapened.

The rates may double at it after registry

It's te risk reward ratio.

DEway Rates are already inching aboveRs 4500psf

If these double in 2-3 years or say increase 40-50% (Rs 6200-6700 psf), they will make the appartments of 1600 sf at above Rs 1Cr (40-50 % increase) to Rs 1.5 Cr(double).

I am not beeting the odds, just the calculation for analysis.

Depends on projects

Example
    Kocoon by ATS is already at 6500
    So what's the surprise ?

Forget personal details / data /status - Irrelevent to a discussion forum.

Donot quote Booking rates, they may be a reflection of a speculator buying and searching for a greater fool (Shit smells in the hand of which it remains in the last-Greatest fool theory applies)

Discussions on Resale behavior and valuation thereon is welcome.

Resale of kocoon is at 6500 and many transactions done

Resale of MST at 9000

TATA 10000

Originally posted by Maveric007 View Post
    One key factor that will determine the growth and appreciation in the area will be metro connectivity. The east delhi properties appreciated much better than say south delhi in the last few years was primarily due to metro.

Now DMRC proposed plan shows metro connecting dwarka to iffco chowk through airport express and passing through palam vihar and maruti factory. This line extension should be completed phase III by 2016. Regardless of NPR completion, this should provide a huge boost to general connectivity in the area and therefore development and appreciation. So investment in this area only makes sense with a slightly longer term perspective say 2-4 years. It may be worse than the developed part of gurgaon from 1-2 years of timeframe but better from 3-4 years timeframe- is my opinion. Veterans comment

You have said it all so well.
    Very true.
    Nothing more to comment.

Originally posted by Harmits View Post
    Senior/experienced members, please share your insight about any progress on ground zero...

Need comments from the forum- Is there any chance of property picking up post elections? Specially on DEW?

Yes
    Last edited by BlessU; March 12 2014, 02:49 PM.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Arseman View Post
      Few pics of DEW, been there yesterday.[ATTACH]45564[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45565[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45566[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45567[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45568[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45569[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45570[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the pictures.

It would help if you could also depict through pictures the status of NPR at ground zero (New Palam Vihar) for the benefit of the members who have not had the chance to visit NPV recently.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
        Excellent post
        Thanks
        Could some one decipher the exact location of these pictures.

It will help others to understand if at least the pictures co-relate the sectors as well.

Regards
        PP Gupta

Comment

Originally posted by ppgupta View Post
          JUST TO ADD FEW MORE WORDS:

Guys, please be aware and informed that:

"IGNORANCE OF LAW IS NO EXCUSE" In the first place, they bought some piece of land, which is unauthorised, made illegal constructions and then some guys, who are unaware of the LEGAL STIPULATIONS , start claiming that due to sympathy, these should not be demolished.
          Fact of the matter is that, all of us, need to learn to respect LAW and do away with sympathy as Politicians always do.
          THIS ONLY CAN HAPPEN IN INDIA!!!

Regards
          PP Gupta
          Mr Gupta,
          There you are: "IGNORANCE OF LAW IS NO EXCUSE"!!!!!!! I would appreciate and my request you to tell me that which Builder / Builder lobby GOVT. has obeyed The LAW.... "
          What HC said

"State government should not issue CLUs/licences to any developer and not acquire any land in Gurgaon and NCR till the approval of sub-regional plan is obtained from NCRPB."

Chief Justice's Bench Petitioners allege:

Haryana govt has created a concrete jungle around Delhi.

All CLUs and licences to colonizers issued by Haryana are illegal.

Haryana govt has permitted haphazard construction activities in Gurgaon and NCR without complying with statutory provisions.

Master plan 2015 and 2031 for Gurgaon not in consonance with NCRPB Act, 1985.

Approval and notification of sub-regional plan was mandatory before issuing CLUs in Gurgaon and NCR. " Iam not against Builder lobby neither iam in favour of NPV Litigants",, Even Iam invested here .....And Daily i pray to god that this burden of resolution should settle ASAP.. But at the end no one should be homeless... I appreciate Mkg efforts and thoughts shared in this forum.. But I differ from his formula for an amicable settlement for NPV litigation issue is an Imaginary Thinking . And Imaginary thinking occurs when the contents of our thoughts escape the boundaries of the here and now, such as when we reflect on the past or imagine the future. Rest just to stop this Argument here only I apologize If anybody's sentiments are hurt in this conversation.
          Last edited by sunnyj; March 1 2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
            Mr Gupta,
            There you are: "IGNORANCE OF LAW IS NO EXCUSE"!!!!!!! I would appreciate and my request you to tell me that which Builder / Builder lobby GOVT. has obeyed The LAW.... "
            What HC said

"State government should not issue CLUs/licences to any developer and not acquire any land in Gurgaon and NCR till the approval of sub-regional plan is obtained from NCRPB."

Chief Justice's Bench Petitioners allege:

Haryana govt has created a concrete jungle around Delhi.

All CLUs and licences to colonizers issued by Haryana are illegal.

Haryana govt has permitted haphazard construction activities in Gurgaon and NCR without complying with statutory provisions.

Master plan 2015 and 2031 for Gurgaon not in consonance with NCRPB Act, 1985.

Approval and notification of sub-regional plan was mandatory before issuing CLUs in Gurgaon and NCR. " Iam not against Builder lobby neither iam in favour of NPV Litigants",, Even Iam invested here .....And Daily i pray to god that this burden of resolution should settle ASAP.. But at the end no one should be homeless... I appreciate Mkg efforts and thoughts shared in this forum.. But I differ from his formula for an amicable settlement for NPV litigation issue is an Imaginary Thinking . And Imaginary thinking occurs when the contents of our thoughts escape the boundaries of the here and now, such as when we reflect on the past or imagine the future. Rest just to stop this Argument here only I apologize If anybody's sentiments are hurt in this conversation.
            Hello Sunny Ji,

No one is intending to offend any one. We, in this forum, are only deliberating and in most of the cases, intend to vent out one's feelings. Neither of us is a judge nor could have any bearing on the ultimate decision.

The fact of the matter is that NPR, being infrastructure project of public interest and use, need to be there asap. Unauthorised colonies have mush-roomed in and around Delhi. I do understand the limited resources of the citizens and nothing is done by the Govt of the day to look after housing needs of the Citizen, but this fact does not qualify that the mush-rooming unauthorised buildings be allowed to continue.

I have visited may be more than 20 countries of the world, but have not seen such a disasterous situation. There has to be a thick line between LEGAL & ILLEGAL.

I do realise, we in India have no respect for law and always take things easy. Some day, we have to respect the law. This is my intention.
            Anyhow, DEW has to be there and the day is not far, DEW will be functional. This is need of the hour.

Regards
            PP Gupta

Comment

जागरण संवाददाता, नई दिल्ली : भूमि अधिग्रहण व मास्टर प्लान के खिलाफ शुक्रवार को गुड़गांव व आस-पास के इलाकों के किसानों ने जंतर-मंतर पर प्रदर्शन किया। प्रदर्शनकारियों का कहना था कि हरियाणा सरकार नियम व कानून को ताक पर रखकर उनकी भूमि अधिग्रहण कर बिल्डरों को फायदा पहुंचाने के लिए मास्टर प्लान बना रही है। प्रदर्शन का नेतृत्व गुड़गांव के न्यू पालम विहार इलाके के पार्षद ऋषि राज राणा ने किया।

राणा ने कहा कि वर्ष 2005, 2021, 2025 व 2031 की गुड़गांव विकास योजनाओं में विसंगतियों के कारण न्यू पालम विहार व आसपास के क्षेत्र के हजारों किसान के परिवारों के सिर से छत छिनने का खतरा मंडरा रहा है। दरअसल विकास के नाम पर किसानों की जमीनी छीनी जा रही है।

उन्होंने आरोप लगाया कि राज्य सरकार कृषि की भूमि का अधिग्रहण कर बिल्डरों को दे रही है, जो गलत है। उन्होंने बताया कि आरटीआइ से मिली जानकारी के अनुसार, द्वारका से मानेसर तक प्रस्तावित नॉर्दन पेराफेरियल रोड को अंतिम रूप देने से पहले हरियाणा सरकार व प्रशासन द्वारा कोई सर्वे नहीं किया गया। साथ ही इसके लिए एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड से भी कोई अनुमति नहीं ली गई। हरियाणा सरकार विकास के नाम पर जबरन किसानों से खेती लायक भूमि का अधिग्रहण कर रही है।

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                Mr Palyash, The Analysis done by Mr Mkg007's is may be very interesting to read. But cannot be true on Ground level. It is completely a kind of hindi movie story where All's Well That Ends Well. NPV Residence Are not Investors or Money making people , So why they need a Builder forum?. They just need a Shelter exactly same area from HUDA , if their shelter is being taken away for the sake of NPR.. So You can consider a situation as if it actually exists, when it does not, but not everyone in this forum. " " Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do" !!!!!!
                sunnyj;

you say in above post,"they just need shelter exactly same area from huda"

Huda is not taking there shelter instead Huda giving them shelter in authorized and developed colony,instead of staying in unauthorized colony.Plus same size plot and construction money,but there leader showing that you will get Moon.
                The problem is not litigants,it's there leader who guide them wrong for there own benefit,in end leader pocket will be filled and litigants will have to except huda offer.
                Last edited by Khalsa; March 2 2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                  , : - -

2005, 2021, 2025 2031

, ,

This has the potential to cause problems .
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                    जागरण संवाददाता, नई दिल्ली : भूमि अधिग्रहण व मास्टर प्लान के खिलाफ शुक्रवार को गुड़गांव व आस-पास के इलाकों के किसानों ने जंतर-मंतर पर प्रदर्शन किया। प्रदर्शनकारियों का कहना था कि हरियाणा सरकार नियम व कानून को ताक पर रखकर उनकी भूमि अधिग्रहण कर बिल्डरों को फायदा पहुंचाने के लिए मास्टर प्लान बना रही है। प्रदर्शन का नेतृत्व गुड़गांव के न्यू पालम विहार इलाके के पार्षद ऋषि राज राणा ने किया।

राणा ने कहा कि वर्ष 2005, 2021, 2025 व 2031 की गुड़गांव विकास योजनाओं में विसंगतियों के कारण न्यू पालम विहार व आसपास के क्षेत्र के हजारों किसान के परिवारों के सिर से छत छिनने का खतरा मंडरा रहा है। दरअसल विकास के नाम पर किसानों की जमीनी छीनी जा रही है।

उन्होंने आरोप लगाया कि राज्य सरकार कृषि की भूमि का अधिग्रहण कर बिल्डरों को दे रही है, जो गलत है। उन्होंने बताया कि आरटीआइ से मिली जानकारी के अनुसार, द्वारका से मानेसर तक प्रस्तावित नॉर्दन पेराफेरियल रोड को अंतिम रूप देने से पहले हरियाणा सरकार व प्रशासन द्वारा कोई सर्वे नहीं किया गया। साथ ही इसके लिए एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड से भी कोई अनुमति नहीं ली गई। हरियाणा सरकार विकास के नाम पर जबरन किसानों से खेती लायक भूमि का अधिग्रहण कर रही है।
                    What is Mr. Rana aiming to achieve in view of the fact that whatever land has been marked for acquisition or already acquired for NPR can not be reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by kamkish View Post
                      What is Mr. Rana aiming to achieve....
                      Municipal Councillor to MLA!
                      Last edited by mkg007; March 2 2014, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X