A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone has any updates regarding padmini vna mechatronics pvt. ltd?

When it will be replaced with DEW?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan88
    Does anyone has any updates regarding padmini vna mechatronics pvt. ltd?

When it will be replaced with DEW?

Standing strong till date.
    Replaced with dew . Distant dream till DEW stakeholders raise a strong voice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Its true that there are issues pending and recently landowners of 37c succeed to secure stay order on few critical patches.

As far as 110a is concerned objection are receiving and shall settle once after 31st Jan.

As per my estimate operational NPR near KD to Delhi border coukd possible to acheive by year end though little liberty was given by Honble CM and 6 months further delay is possible.

Regarding K.D Cases, Don't Know Much About Court Pending Issues, But I myself Have Visited Recently At K.D Side and Found that Ground Leveling ( Mud Leveling) Has been Done In a Small Patch Till Service Road Of NH8. And Black Carpeting Will Start Within Couple Of Days.

HUDA Has Constructed A 5 Feet Brick Wall which is a temporary Wall Just at the Beginning of DEW At Kherki Dhoula Side. So that No Vehicle Should try to trespass From That area Until DEW is Complete.
    CommentQuote
  • any more update on bijwasan flyover?

is it fully operational(both sides of flyover )?
    CommentQuote
  • searched and found that it's operational now ....

Bijwasan flyover inaugurated on December 25
    CommentQuote
  • yes fully operational...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by calvin56
    yes fully operational...

With functional sodium lights. ..
    CommentQuote
  • Bijwasan flyover is fully operational, used it last week
    CommentQuote
  • I was surprised to use Bijwasan flyover last week from sector 103 (Indiabulls 103). It took 11 minutes to reach Delhi border via ROB. That's was motivating me. I saw some couple of family started living in Centrum Park & many more family will be joining them by March,16.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    I was surprised to use Bijwasan flyover last week from sector 103 (Indiabulls 103). It took 11 minutes to reach Delhi border via ROB. That's was motivating me. I saw some couple of family started living in Centrum Park & many more family will be joining them by March,16.

rpsingh ji,

I heard Regarding India Bull Centrum Park, That Builder is asking for VAT which is 4.5%.

I think the Member is Liable to pay and it is only applicable if you are selling the apartment before possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes sunnyj; I heard the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members!

Any idea of the rough number of units which will be ready for possession on DEW by end of 2016 and number of family that have taken the possession. Recently in an article I read that close to 17,000 units will be ready for possession on DEW by end of 2017. Now i am puzzled that even if a quarter of this number take possession once offered, it will put tremendous pressure on the govt for completion of DEW.
    I know the deadline set by govt. is mid 2017 any way but I am counting on traditional way files move in India and things actually materialize.
    Other amenities and basic need should pull its self once people start living and demand rises.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members!

Any idea of the rough number of units which will be ready for possession on DEW by end of 2016 and number of family that have taken the possession. Recently in an article I read that close to 17,000 units will be ready for possession on DEW by end of 2017. Now i am puzzled that even if a quarter of this number take possession once offered, it will put tremendous pressure on the govt for completion of DEW.

I know the deadline set by govt. is mid 2017 any way but I am counting on traditional way files move in India and things actually materialize.

Other amenities and basic need should pull its self once people start living and demand rises.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    I was surprised to use Bijwasan flyover last week from sector 103 (Indiabulls 103). It took 11 minutes to reach Delhi border via ROB. That's was motivating me. I saw some couple of family started living in Centrum Park & many more family will be joining them by March,16.

Cyber city is just 10 minutes from the sectors 103 to 110 of DEW.

Once the roads and buildings come life will change and these locations will be preferred.
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon realty check: Homebuyers stuck on an expressway with no exit

GURGAON: A well-developed residential area along an expressway planned for good connectivity between Delhi and Haryana besides easy access to the airport — now why wouldn't anyone want to buy a home here? So why are housing projects along the 18-km-long Dwarka Expressway languishing, incomplete and unwanted, even when prices have been discounted at almost a third of the 2011 launch prices?
    The answers to these questions tell the story of a dream gone sour. The area was conceived to become a prime real estate hub. But today, after eight years, there is little to show for the Rs 50,000 crore invested there. Real estate developers who launched over 60 projects with 50,000 residential units are struggling to find buyers. Even the early buyers are now refusing to move into their new houses.

Read More
    CommentQuote