A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think the metro decision will come in 3 months time. (May-June) work may start next year and finalised alongwith Metro Phase IV.
    What a shame, a project that was included in Phase II is doubtful of even meeting phase IV deadline.

On one hand they are collecting 1000s of crores on EDC and signing MOUS for lakhs of crores in gurgaon, but they are hesitant to invest 5000 crores which will also be raised at 0.1% p.a. interest rate from multi lateral agencies like JICA etc. with a repayment period of 50 years. This metro is likely to be profitable within 8 years.

In this aspect look at UP. they have demonstrated the will and intent by getting so may metro connectivities. Noida/Gr. Noida will be as big as about 80 kms. within next 4 years connecting remote parts of the twin cities, where there is no confirmed ridership and here Haryana is struggling to build a 12 km link on a stretch which now carries lakhs of people every day. This is totally political games, as even a fool can realize that a decision to build this line is a no-brainer. Its just that this line must be passing through INLD dominated areas and neither congress (during their previous tenure) nor BJP want to favour the voter's of that region.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Bala2107; Does desicion of running a metro corridor across NPR still under discussion (influenced by politically vested interests) as you said?
    CommentQuote
  • 15 Mar, 2016, 1219 hrs IST, Ravi Teja
    Sharma, ET Bureau

Real Estate Bill has builders on the edge

Developers are apprehensive that the registration of underconstruction projects could lead to delays.
    NEW DELHI: The new bill on regulating real estate has caused a tizzy among builders who are concerned over two key provisions that could cause project delays and financial stress. Legal experts, however, say there is no reason for worry.

Developers are apprehensive that the registration of underconstruction projects could lead to delays. They're also concerned that setting aside 70% of the funds collected from customers will strain their already stretched liquidity position.

Lawyers and experts who were part of the deliberations of the select committee of the Rajya Sabha on the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill said the language of the law is not retrospective but prospective and the attempt is to only bring transparency and order into this unorganised sector.

Vasanth Rajasekaran, partner at law firm Seth Dua & Associates, said the intention is to give freedom according to their business plan and security to buyers. "It seeks to harmonise the interests of both sides," he said.

According to the bill, builders will have to deposit 70% of the money paid by buyers in a separate account towards the cost of construction, including that of land, in order to protect the rights of consumers and curb the diversion of funds.

Rajasekaran said this means that after depositing the funds, the amount spent on buying land can be withdrawn by the builder proportionately and the remainder has to be used for construction. The money that hasn't gone into the separate account remains with the builder. Property experts said this will push builders to pay by cheque when buying land, reducing the flow of black money in the sector.

The other concern that builders have raised is registering projects under construction with the new authority. Sunil Seth, senior partner at Seth Dua & Associates, said this doesn't mean that builders will have to stop work. They will only have to submit details of the underconstruction projects, as in the case of new projects, to the authority and upload them on their websites.

"Seventy per cent of whatever is the outstanding payment from buyers in the under-construction project will, after registration, have to be put in a separate account," said Seth. "It will only be prospective in application."

The bill has been passed by the Rajya Sabha and once it is approved by the Lok Sabha, the section dealing with setting up of the regulatory authority will be notified first.

The bill says the government must establish the Real Estate Regulatory Authority within one year of the act coming into force. Once the authority is in place, portions of bill dealing with registration of real estate projects and real estate agents and the functions and duties of promoters will be notified.

For projects that haven't received a completion certificate when the act becomes effective, the promoter shall apply to the authority for registration within three months, according to the bill.

"This would give them at least 15 months to prepare for filing of the details with the regulatory authority," Seth said.

In this period, projects with 80-90% of their work done could get completed and be out of the ambit of the bill.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mbabbar
    Hi Bala2107; Does desicion of running a metro corridor across NPR still under discussion (influenced by politically vested interests) as you said?

mbabbar; I am referring to the Dwarka sec 21 - Iffco Chowk link which is under consideration for the past 5 years or so. The NPR metro which is part of an MRTS line upto manesar and then upto Bawal is a state govt. project and may actually be decided once the NPR comes and the projects are deliverd giving rise to ridership and financial viability.

If the govt is dragging its feet on a project which is 100% vaiable for over 5 years, then I don't know how much they will drag a project whose viability is not established at all.

Right now with commodity prices on the low (for the past 1year) and real estate market on the slow, was the absolute right time to build these infrastructure projects as the cost of construction could have been 15-20% less than their peak time prices. They will while away all this time and by the time they prepare for spending this 5000 crs. the prices would have inflated to 6000 crores.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16844-spr-road-gurgaon-upcoming-projects/page92?t=19031&page=92

I had hoped a few days back in one of my post that SPR would also be declared NH or handed over to NHAI, that has come out true as per the above announcement by HUDA. This is good news for NPR as well. Because, with that all co-ordination issues between HUDA and NHAI over the connection of NPR with NH8 and SPR will now be resovled. Seamless connectivity between NPR, NH8 and SPR can now be expected to be in the cards. Also if good planned connectivity (like clover leaf, underpass, grade separator, elevated corridor or flyovers) is built, then NPR sectors especially the NH8 side sectors will all come at par with SPR and may be even shohna road sectors, in terms of travel time and convenience. This will help them in the pricing which will not be below the SPR side pricing.

Although SPR is not declared NH like the NPR, its handover to NHAI will make a lot of difference.
    CommentQuote
  • If I am not wrong , Its already declared as NH236 , or was it the MG road portion ?
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • अगस्त में खुल जाएगा द्वारका एक्सप्रेस-वे

एनबीटी न्यूज, गुड़गांव : 18 किलोमीटर लंबे द्वारका एक्सप्रेस वे का 11.4 किलोमीटर हिस्सा अगस्त में पब्लिक के लिए खोल दिया जाएगा। नैशनल हाइवे का दर्जा मिलने के बाद से हूडा और टीसीपी के अलावा एनएचएआई के अधिकारी इसे जल्द शुरू करने की कवायद में जुट गए हैं। फिलहाल यह एक्सप्रेस वे दिल्ली से कनेक्ट नहीं है। अब प्लान किया जा रहा है कि किसी तरह से इस रोड को गांव बजघेड़ा के पास दिल्ली से कनेक्ट कर दिया जाए। इस एक्सप्रेस वे का उद्घाटन सीएम मनोहर लाल खट्टर करेंगे। टीसीपी के अडिशनल चीफ सेक्रेटरी पी. राघवेंद्र राव ने इस एक्सप्रेस-वे के अधूरे हिस्से को लेकर 15 दिन में फिजिबिलिटी रिपोर्ट मांगी है। उन्होंने कहा है कि किसी भी तरह से एक्सप्रेस वे को दिल्ली से कनेक्ट किया जाए। यह भी कहा गया है कि अगर किसी बिल्डर या किसी व्यक्ति की जमीन है तो उसको ट्रांसफर ऑफ डिवेलपमेंट राइट का फायदा दिया जाए। इसके अलावा यह भी विचार किया जा रहा है कि द्वारका एक्सप्रेस वे के ट्रैफिक को बजघेड़ा रोड से कनेक्ट कर दिया जाए। फिलहाल यह रोड खस्ताहाल है। इसकी चौड़ाई भी कम है। एक्सप्रेस वे के खुलने के बाद यहां पर ट्रैफिक और अधिक बढ़ जाएगा। इसे देखते हुए 15 से 20 दिन के अंदर हरियाणा सरकार को रिपोर्ट सौंपनी है। हूडा ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर हरदीप सिंह ने बताया कि हूडा और टीसीपी के अधिकारियों को आदेश की जानकारी दे दी गई है। 11.4 किलोमीटर एरिया को अगस्त तक पूरा करके पब्लिक के लिए खोल दिया जाएगा।
    पेंडिंग काम जल्द पूरा करने का आदेश
    हॉर्टिकल्चर विंग के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर को आदेश दिए गए हैं कि लैंडस्केपिंग के बाद दोनों तरफ फेंसिंग की जाए, ताकि आवारा पशु एक्सप्रेस वे के बीच में न आ सकें। इसके अलावा मलबे की नीलामी, सेक्टर 37 सी और सेक्टर 110 ए में एक्सप्रेस वे के रास्ते में आ रहे लोगों को वैकल्पिक प्लॉट देने, हाईटेंशन टावर शिफ्ट करने, रेलवे ओवरब्रिज का काम जल्द पूरा करने का आदेश दिया गया है।
    एक महीने में लगने लगेंगी लाइटें
    कनेक्टिविटी के अलावा अडिशनल चीफ सेक्रेटरी ने हूडा अधिकारियों को यह भी आदेश दिए हैं कि एक्सप्रेस वे के रास्ते में पड़ने वाले जंक्शन के ब्यूटीफिकेशन का प्लान नामी कंसलटेंट से बनवाया जाए। हर जंक्शन पर प्लांटेशन और हाई मास्ट लाइट लगाई जाएं। लाइट्स लगाने का काम एक महीने के अंदर ही शुरू किया जाना है।
    किसको होगा फायदा
    इस हिस्से के शुरू होने से खेड़की दौला, गाड़ौली कलां, गाड़ौली खुर्द, हरसरू, बसई, धनकोट, खेड़की माजरा, दौलताबाद, न्यू पालम विहार, धनवापुर, बाबूपुर, सराय अलावर्दी, हयातपुर, बढ़ा, सिकंदरपुर, बामडौली, सेक्टर 9, 9ए, 10, 10 ए के अलावा आस-पास लगते सेक्टर और प्राइवेट कॉलोनियों को इसका फायदा मिलेगा। इस एक्सप्रेस-वे के साथ लगते कई सेक्टरों में बिल्डर के रेजिडेंशल प्रोजेक्ट कंपलीट हो चुके हैं। कई लोगों को पजेशन भी दिया जा चुका है।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    अगस्त में खुल जाएगा द्वारका एक्सप्रेस-वे

एनबीटी न्यूज, गुड़गांव : 18 किलोमीटर लंबे द्वारका एक्सप्रेस वे का 11.4 किलोमीटर हिस्सा अगस्त में पब्लिक के लिए खोल दिया जाएगा। नैशनल हाइवे का दर्जा मिलने के बाद से हूडा और टीसीपी के अलावा एनएचएआई के अधिकारी इसे जल्द शुरू करने की कवायद में जुट गए हैं। फिलहाल यह एक्सप्रेस वे दिल्ली से कनेक्ट नहीं है। अब प्लान किया जा रहा है कि किसी तरह से इस रोड को गांव बजघेड़ा के पास दिल्ली से कनेक्ट कर दिया जाए। इस एक्सप्रेस वे का उद्घाटन सीएम मनोहर लाल खट्टर करेंगे। टीसीपी के अडिशनल चीफ सेक्रेटरी पी. राघवेंद्र राव ने इस एक्सप्रेस-वे के अधूरे हिस्से को लेकर 15 दिन में फिजिबिलिटी रिपोर्ट मांगी है। उन्होंने कहा है कि किसी भी तरह से एक्सप्रेस वे को दिल्ली से कनेक्ट किया जाए। यह भी कहा गया है कि अगर किसी बिल्डर या किसी व्यक्ति की जमीन है तो उसको ट्रांसफर ऑफ डिवेलपमेंट राइट का फायदा दिया जाए। इसके अलावा यह भी विचार किया जा रहा है कि द्वारका एक्सप्रेस वे के ट्रैफिक को बजघेड़ा रोड से कनेक्ट कर दिया जाए। फिलहाल यह रोड खस्ताहाल है। इसकी चौड़ाई भी कम है। एक्सप्रेस वे के खुलने के बाद यहां पर ट्रैफिक और अधिक बढ़ जाएगा। इसे देखते हुए 15 से 20 दिन के अंदर हरियाणा सरकार को रिपोर्ट सौंपनी है। हूडा ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर हरदीप सिंह ने बताया कि हूडा और टीसीपी के अधिकारियों को आदेश की जानकारी दे दी गई है। 11.4 किलोमीटर एरिया को अगस्त तक पूरा करके पब्लिक के लिए खोल दिया जाएगा।
    हॉर्टिकल्चर विंग के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर को आदेश दिए गए हैं कि लैंडस्केपिंग के बाद दोनों तरफ फेंसिंग की जाए, ताकि आवारा पशु एक्सप्रेस वे के बीच में न आ सकें। इसके अलावा मलबे की नीलामी, सेक्टर 37 सी और सेक्टर 110 ए में एक्सप्रेस वे के रास्ते में आ रहे लोगों को वैकल्पिक प्लॉट देने, हाईटेंशन टावर शिफ्ट करने, रेलवे ओवरब्रिज का काम जल्द पूरा करने का आदेश दिया गया है।
    कनेक्टिविटी के अलावा अडिशनल चीफ सेक्रेटरी ने हूडा अधिकारियों को यह भी आदेश दिए हैं कि एक्सप्रेस वे के रास्ते में पड़ने वाले जंक्शन के ब्यूटीफिकेशन का प्लान नामी कंसलटेंट से बनवाया जाए। हर जंक्शन पर प्लांटेशन और हाई मास्ट लाइट लगाई जाएं। लाइट्स लगाने का काम एक महीने के अंदर ही शुरू किया जाना है।
    किसको होगा फायदा
    इस हिस्से के शुरू होने से खेड़की दौला, गाड़ौली कलां, गाड़ौली खुर्द, हरसरू, बसई, धनकोट, खेड़की माजरा, दौलताबाद, न्यू पालम विहार, धनवापुर, बाबूपुर, सराय अलावर्दी, हयातपुर, बढ़ा, सिकंदरपुर, बामडौली, सेक्टर 9, 9ए, 10, 10 ए के अलावा आस-पास लगते सेक्टर और प्राइवेट कॉलोनियों को इसका फायदा मिलेगा। इस एक्सप्रेस-वे के साथ लगते कई सेक्टरों में बिल्डर के रेजिडेंशल प्रोजेक्ट कंपलीट हो चुके हैं। कई लोगों को पजेशन भी दिया जा चुका है।

This will be conected via existing 75mtr road which is already lit, we can see boundary work been done in night only, but still Delhi connecting road is not very broad for NH status, lets see..
    CommentQuote
    अगस्त में खुल जाएगा द्वारका एक्सप्रेस-वे

किसको होगा फायदा

Ok Ladies and Gentleman I will confess take your pick ABCD BBCD FBCD etc ..it takes me a little to read in Hindi , I do manage it and I wish I was quick as you guys but truthfully where I grew up we had only EU languages to,learn hence speak a few but my Hindi is all self taught ..so those who tried to learn a language with different alphabet will hopefully understand and forgive my ..indiscretion
    ..I don't even try Urdu Kannada Tamil Malayalam Bhojouri Punjabi Benglali Marathi etc apologies for all the other languages

I am all Pro India but does anyone have an English translation of the above if you could ever be so kind
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit1975;
    In short it say's Dwarka Exp, will be operational by Aug-16, from New palam vihar to KD (NH8).

Go to page 1620 you will see similar news in English.
    CommentQuote
    Rohit1975;
    In short it say's Dwarka Exp, will be operational by Aug-16, from New palam vihar to KD (NH8).

Go to page 1620 you will see similar news in English.

Thanks dude much appreciated
    And seriously thanks I am really glad you told me the just it on one line ..makes my life so much easier
    Fingers x let's hope things get rolling after that double time
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, anyone bought ATS tourmaline or triumph? I am in mid of finalising a flat at ATS and keen to more about the builder. Someone mentioned to me that ATS sold flats at 8000psf with a buy back of 9500psf. True ? But now rates are around 6500psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit1975; - use google translate and you will bad amazed of word to word translation of all the Hindi text to English
    CommentQuote