NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 11 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by boomer View Post
    DLF booked a loss in Sector 24, Dwarka (where diplomatic enclave is supposed to come)
    DLF gets Rs 676 cr refund from DDA after settling disputes - Business Today

DLF's huge convention and 800 room hotel project depended on diplomatic enclave coming.
    Maybe they know something about it which the public doesn't.

Theres a 170 acre golf course also coming in Sector 24 Dwarka (funny to see already golf course road on google maps). Proposed ISBT in Sector 22 and an IT Park in Sector 25.
    The project was scrapped much earlier- way back in 2008 and has no correlation with Diplomatic enclave. There have been articles as late as Jun 2013 about infrastructure completion for Diplomatic enclave and MEA looking to so allotment land to embassies.

Comment

Originally posted by Anamika28 View Post
      Mr BlessU,

No one is making investment based on 1-2 lines...It was a simple question and was expected to be answered simply...Overcomplicating things only makes the world look a duller place...
      hi
      Greetings

i get you...

flip a coin.. heads you loose tails builders win. hope that is simple

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by aviator777 View Post
        What is the status of 75 m road running parallel to npr?... That road is litigation free or it is also stuck........
        Can someone throw light on status of 75mtr Road
        Running parallel to Deway...Is there will be any connectivity towards delhi in future?

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Two lines : the stuck part of the road will take a year it so to be completed from election results .
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
            Hope all of you are aware of this news in todays Hindustan Times. It shows urgency on ground & certainly a step in the right direction.
            PFA file for ur kind reference.
            Excerpt From Article:- They also argue that since the government had closed registry or sale - purchase deed they were forced to opt for GPA.

Since Government hike the import duty on gold, they were forced to smuggle the gold.

Since Government banned the liquor, they were forced to smuggle the liquor.

Comment

Very good question

Very good question: And answer in a half line may be (I do not know..., you are the best judge)

"If you do not read 1100 pages, u may put your investment on high risk"

I just want to know the status in 1-2 lines...who will read the 1100 pages of this thread to know whats the current status
              Last edited by rpsingh1; April 16 2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
                Very good question: And answer in a half line may be (I do not know..., you are the best judge)

Very good reply Mr Singh. The crux of the problem is people wd continue to linger the discussions without any logical grounds. When a new member is seeking help from senior members, it should be in a very humble manner and they shd take their advise the way it is guided because they have gained lot of experience with their continued support to the forum. My suggestion to Anamika is to take sincere advise of senior members viz BlessU, VB States, RPSingh, Eyeopener, PPSingh ji to name a few, if she seriously desires to take advise.

YP
                Last edited by palyash; April 16 2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

What is the status of the 3-4 km stretch of the Dwarka Expressway that was under litigation...When is it expected to get completed?
                  Anamika Ji. I am not the senior member, but the two line reply is the stretch is still under litigation (the distance is debatable) and stamped completion date is not known. Hope this will put fullstops.

Comment

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post

Anamika28 never said that she want to do invest on DEW. She may be the Dwarka resident and looking for smooth drive to Udyog Vihar, or may be fascinated by the world class apartments here and planning to rent one of them.

सावन के अन्धे को सब हरा हरा दिखता है!!!!

Are we missing someone here?

Comment

Well missing someone HERE????WHY??

In 1-2 line as asked by Anamkia ji.... I would like to clarify its took at-least 10-20 years to become DEW operational...

We are heading towards state election in Sep-Oct and new govt. (ofcourse from another party) shall form and they kept silence for next 5 years, and by-chance after that Congress would form govt. in 2019 only than there are some chance. Before that only WAIT....
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X