Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
    Very good question: And answer in a half line may be (I do not know..., you are the best judge)

    "If you do not read 1100 pages, u may put your investment on high risk"
    Anamika28 never said that she want to do invest on DEW. She may be the Dwarka resident and looking for smooth drive to Udyog Vihar, or may be fascinated by the world class apartments here and planning to rent one of them.

    सावन के अन्धे को सब हरा हरा दिखता है!!!!

    Are we missing someone here?

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Well missing someone HERE????WHY??

      In 1-2 line as asked by Anamkia ji.... I would like to clarify its took at-least 10-20 years to become DEW operational...

      We are heading towards state election in Sep-Oct and new govt. (ofcourse from another party) shall form and they kept silence for next 5 years, and by-chance after that Congress would form govt. in 2019 only than there are some chance. Before that only WAIT....
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Welcome back.. we were missing your crystal bowl, (and not you), that knows the future well. In a single post you have predicted, the next government, their silence for 5 years, congress government coming in 2019, and the little chance after that.

        What, if I may ask, is the basis of all the above? Scientific, Shady/ Scrupulous?

        I am an investor on NPR and do not know when it would be ready, so I cannot comment by saying it will be ready in 6 months or 12 months.. because I have no basis to prove the same. Similarly, unless you have a basis please do not make such comments. Else, please prove your basis with substantiation. Even if it is a Point of View, the forum deserves some detail.

        10 years to NPR, just pure Such posts should be

        Originally posted by ultichakri1 View Post
        Well missing someone HERE????WHY??

        In 1-2 line as asked by Anamkia ji.... I would like to clarify its took at-least 10-20 years to become DEW operational...

        We are heading towards state election in Sep-Oct and new govt. (ofcourse from another party) shall form and they kept silence for next 5 years, and by-chance after that Congress would form govt. in 2019 only than there are some chance. Before that only WAIT....

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by ultichakri1 View Post
          Well missing someone HERE????WHY??

          In 1-2 line as asked by Anamkia ji.... I would like to clarify its took at-least 10-20 years to become DEW operational...

          We are heading towards state election in Sep-Oct and new govt. (ofcourse from another party) shall form and they kept silence for next 5 years, and by-chance after that Congress would form govt. in 2019 only than there are some chance. Before that only WAIT....
          THINK ABOUT THE DEVIL,,,AND ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            What people think about me, I never bother, do you work honestly and that I am doing. 

            EK KAHAVAT HAIN "SACH KADWA HOTA HAIN"..... and this is truth that DEW KE LIYE DELHI ABHI BAHUT DOOR HAIN. AUR YE KADWA BHI BAHUT HAIN LEKIN UTNA SACHA BHI HAIN..

            This project conceptualise in 2006 and tendered floated in 2010 with 12 months deadline. We are now in 2014 without any predictable deadline. Where we are now? Are we overcome from all issues or they are standstill as these were in 2006?

            if someone are such optimistic than answered my following questions:

            A) Are the litigation issued solved? 

            Answer is no rather it's become more complex now. Even sector 110a land has been lost by HUDA and recently they announced for cancellation of acquisition. Even, its informed me that denotification notices would be served by HUDA shortly. 

            Than where is the land for rehabilitation? SAB HAWA MAIN HAIN...

            B) Has Delhi connectivity issued resolved?

            Answer is no, despite of having congress party regime in both state since past one decade both govt was unable to resolve the issue.  Now, when in Delhi it's certain that another party is going to form the Govt and even in Haryana state elections are round the corner than can we expect it would be sorted down with such limited time frame?

            C) what about NH8 connectivity, has dispute with NHAI been resolved? 

            Answer is no, even none is bothered about it and one thing here must be noted down that NHAI is controlled by central govt. What would be implication if matter keep on hang till next central govt form?

            D) what about ROB?

            Under any circumstances without ends connectivity this is useless. And minimum take at-least 4-5 years. 

            E) What about basic amenities and infrastructure? The whole concept of new region depends solely on NPR and without completion it's next to impossible to provide basic infrastructure.  

            So what is the logic behind the builders advertisement being publishing by few newspaper claiming operation would commenced within next 2 years. 

            Only logic I could understand is MURGA HALAL...DANA DALO AUR PHANSO....
            Sab 99 ka fer hain............

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by ultichakri1 View Post
              What people think about me, I never bother, do you work honestly and that I am doing. 

              EK KAHAVAT HAIN "SACH KADWA HOTA HAIN"..... and this is truth that DEW KE LIYE DELHI ABHI BAHUT DOOR HAIN. AUR YE KADWA BHI BAHUT HAIN LEKIN UTNA SACHA BHI HAIN..

              This project conceptualise in 2006 and tendered floated in 2010 with 12 months deadline. We are now in 2014 without any predictable deadline. Where we are now? Are we overcome from all issues or they are standstill as these were in 2006?

              if someone are such optimistic than answered my following questions:

              A) Are the litigation issued solved? 

              Answer is no rather it's become more complex now. Even sector 110a land has been lost by HUDA and recently they announced for cancellation of acquisition. Even, its informed me that denotification notices would be served by HUDA shortly. 

              Than where is the land for rehabilitation? SAB HAWA MAIN HAIN...

              B) Has Delhi connectivity issued resolved?

              Answer is no, despite of having congress party regime in both state since past one decade both govt was unable to resolve the issue.  Now, when in Delhi it's certain that another party is going to form the Govt and even in Haryana state elections are round the corner than can we expect it would be sorted down with such limited time frame?

              C) what about NH8 connectivity, has dispute with NHAI been resolved? 

              Answer is no, even none is bothered about it and one thing here must be noted down that NHAI is controlled by central govt. What would be implication if matter keep on hang till next central govt form?

              D) what about ROB?

              Under any circumstances without ends connectivity this is useless. And minimum take at-least 4-5 years. 

              E) What about basic amenities and infrastructure? The whole concept of new region depends solely on NPR and without completion it's next to impossible to provide basic infrastructure.  

              So what is the logic behind the builders advertisement being publishing by few newspaper claiming operation would commenced within next 2 years. 

              Only logic I could understand is MURGA HALAL...DANA DALO AUR PHANSO....
              UltiChakri 1 ji: If you are the same person who used to write on this forum as "Ultichakri", I must say nothing has changed on ground w.r.t. NPR since you last wrote your views on this thread.

              There have been many promising news in the news papers that NPR was on the verge of resolution, but all have so far turned out to be paid news sponsored by HUDA/Builders.

              Please share if you know the factual position about:

              1. How many houses are to be demolished in NPV.

              2. How many plots are to be acquired in NPV.

              3. How many people have applied for compensation in response to HUDA Adv. in Sept 2013.

              4. How many people did not take HUDA's offer and did not apply.

              5. Notwithstanding land is not available to settle the oustees, how is HUDA going to settle the matter given many residents are not atuned to HUDA's offer.

              6. What is HUDA doing to acquire land to settle the NPV and other oustees.


              Since you seem to know a lot about this business, your objective views on the above are appreciated.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by kamkish View Post
                UltiChakri 1 ji: If you are the same person who used to write on this forum as "Ultichakri", I must say nothing has changed on ground w.r.t. NPR since you last wrote your views on this thread.

                There have been many promising news in the news papers that NPR was on the verge of resolution, but all have so far turned out to be paid news sponsored by HUDA/Builders.

                Please share if you know the factual position about:

                1. How many houses are to be demolished in NPV.

                2. How many plots are to be acquired in NPV.

                3. How many people have applied for compensation in response to HUDA Adv. in Sept 2013.

                4. How many people did not take HUDA's offer and did not apply.

                5. Notwithstanding land is not available to settle the oustees, how is HUDA going to settle the matter given many residents are not atuned to HUDA's offer.

                6. What is HUDA doing to acquire land to settle the NPV and other oustees.


                Since you seem to know a lot about this business, your objective views on the above are appreciated.
                According to rough estimate around 300 houses and more than 500 plots are being affected for entire NPR project alone in NPV colony (though acquisition if happen shall be in phase manner). From another areas (including KD, Teckchand, RP etc) around 200 houses are also affected.

                None from above-mentioned (especially those are involved in court cases) had apply for HUDA plot scheme. HUDA is working on rehabilitation package for the land which is already acquired and for settled court matter.

                HUDA and builder are taking advantage by regularly publishing the news for allotment of plots and by casuistry they are giving impression that dispute of houses/plots are settled down and affected agreed upon compensation package, whereas as on date HUDA has not submitted any compensation policy in court. And after submitting, it took at-least 6-12 months time for final court order to deliver and only than issue would got resolved provided that any aggrieved party doesn't move to higher court.


                Recently I have seen a member had posted the cases numbers in forum, would it prove helpful for anyone? From beginning itself , I am saying that not all the verdicts (except final orders) or interim or review ordered posted on court website, these all are available in hard copies. Rather these all are very confusing none can presume which case no. belong to which area? ....YE BADI TEDI MEDI BHASHA HAIN...

                Now come to solution, unfortunately I couldn't foreseen any solution right now the efforts of Sept-2013 and Jan-2014 all gone in vein and still I can see the situation is same as these were standing in 2010.
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                  According to rough estimate around 300 houses and more than 500 plots are being affected for entire NPR project alone in NPV colony (though acquisition if happen shall be in phase manner). From another areas (including KD, Teckchand, RP etc) around 200 houses are also affected.

                  None from above-mentioned (especially those are involved in court cases) had apply for HUDA plot scheme. HUDA is working on rehabilitation package for the land which is already acquired and for settled court matter.

                  HUDA and builder are taking advantage by regularly publishing the news for allotment of plots and by casuistry they are giving impression that dispute of houses/plots are settled down and affected agreed upon compensation package, whereas as on date HUDA has not submitted any compensation policy in court. And after submitting, it took at-least 6-12 months time for final court order to deliver and only than issue would got resolved provided that any aggrieved party doesn't move to higher court.


                  Recently I have seen a member had posted the cases numbers in forum, would it prove helpful for anyone? From beginning itself , I am saying that not all the verdicts (except final orders) or interim or review ordered posted on court website, these all are available in hard copies. Rather these all are very confusing none can presume which case no. belong to which area? ....YE BADI TEDI MEDI BHASHA HAIN...

                  Now come to solution, unfortunately I couldn't foreseen any solution right now the efforts of Sept-2013 and Jan-2014 all gone in vein and still I can see the situation is same as these were standing in 2010.
                  Chalo Lets leave the issue of Express way for a while as you said that "According to your estimate around 300 houses and more than 500 plots are being affected for entire NPR."
                  And as per your estimate the litigation issues will take many many years to be solved.
                  But what about the parallel 75 meter road running behind deway??? That road is litigation free or it is also stuck........

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                    Chalo Lets leave the issue of Express way for a while as you said that "According to your estimate around 300 houses and more than 500 plots are being affected for entire NPR."
                    And as per your estimate the litigation issues will take many many years to be solved.
                    But what about the parallel 75 meter road running behind deway??? That road is litigation free or it is also stuck........


                    75 mtr road has also litigation but not crucial and at very minor place, the main problem with this road is sandwich portion lying between Delhi and Haryana borders. It's right now no men land and comes in part of Delhi, the issue is even Delhi govt has not begin land acquisition process. So, in under any circumstances Haryana govt complete it's part of road even than its not so useful.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      the day DEW comes up baki araea ki chakri ulti ghumegi

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X