A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • While Clearances for DEW are in Progress, What is not very happening news is that Developers in the Area,

surrounding Dwarka Expressway have failed miserably to deliver even the bare minimum Social Infra.

I was of the opinion, that focus would shift to Social Infra, once Expressway gets underway.

Sadly, while you could technically, own and Start Living in one of the Posh SOBHA INTERNATIONAL CITY VILLAS,

pay Rs. 4.5 Cr approx., outside the Villas, its nothing but Village.

Developers now need to get their Act together, else the promised Real Estate Boom, will remain just that, A Promise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Bala2107,

NH8A is already existed in Gujarat. I think Dwarka Expressway might have some other NHX8 or NH8X name, still not decided.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74489

Not only NH8A, from NH8A-NH8E exist in gujarat, have gone on a road trip from ggn to goa then have passed through all these while my stay in gujarat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhilyadav
    Not only NH8A, from NH8A-NH8E exist in gujarat, have gone on a road trip from ggn to goa then have passed through all these while my stay in gujarat.

Whenever it is numbered it will be vide a notification issued by Min of Roads & tpt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    While Clearances for DEW are in Progress, What is not very happening news is that Developers in the Area,

surrounding Dwarka Expressway have failed miserably to deliver even the bare minimum Social Infra.

I was of the opinion, that focus would shift to Social Infra, once Expressway gets underway.

Sadly, while you could technically, own and Start Living in one of the Posh SOBHA INTERNATIONAL CITY VILLAS,

pay Rs. 4.5 Cr approx., outside the Villas, its nothing but Village.

Developers now need to get their Act together, else the promised Real Estate Boom, will remain just that, A Promise.

however above is correct, but did developer promised while bookings etc that they will also provide posh buildings etc even outside the city, they already have wide roads on both side which is well lit at night.
    builders can provide all amenities inside the township / societies OR last to last a connecting road, there are villages and always will be OUTSIDE.
    CommentQuote
  • When all the internal roads will be in place .... the posh buildings will be well connected with the main roads .... the villages will not impact much at that time .... Also till the time the area is not development there is lot of day to day use stuff which is available because of these villages.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • the high court had cleared the issues one year ago and still no clear d eway connectivity ?
    I wrote two years ago that still time to exit and the optimistic lots got me banned on this thread and they have ridiculed me on my call of exit d eway properties and they made fun of my investments of gr faridabad -

guys open your eyes - those holding d eway properties have paid 20% as interest in last two years with negative returns from the markets - still there is time to exit because Mr Kejriwal is not going to let the clear connectivity happen to d eway so another three years before there would be a smooth drive on the road.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    the high court had cleared the issues one year ago and still no clear d eway connectivity ?
    I wrote two years ago that still time to exit and the optimistic lots got me banned on this thread and they have ridiculed me on my call of exit d eway properties and they made fun of my investments of gr faridabad -

guys open your eyes - those holding d eway properties have paid 20% as interest in last two years with negative returns from the markets - still there is time to exit because Mr Kejriwal is not going to let the clear connectivity happen to d eway so another three years before there would be a smooth drive on the road.

rohit

Great Faridabad :) :D ;) Is this some place on MARS ...never heard about it !!!
    Are you seriously happy being invested in such remote location - do you have AIR supply there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hems7dl
    Great Faridabad :) :D ;) Is this some place on MARS ...never heard about it !!!
    Are you seriously happy being invested in such remote location - do you have AIR supply there ?

Greater Faridabad Is this some place on MARS ...never heard about it !!!
    CommentQuote
    Greater Faridabad Is this some place on MARS ...never heard about it !!!

Unfortunately for you that remote area has 20000 families living there.
    Metro connectivity is within few kms alongside seamless connectivity by roads.
    D eway is only dreaming of what we have here, metro, seamless connectivity, appreciation, good gentry, ample greens

Rohit
    CommentQuote
    Unfortunately for you that remote area has 20000 families living there.
    Metro connectivity is within few kms alongside seamless connectivity by roads.
    D eway is only dreaming of what we have here, metro, seamless connectivity, appreciation, good gentry, ample greens

Rohit

All the best then - we will talk and compare notes after 3-4 years !!!
    People with vision would understand what I am talking about ......
    CommentQuote
    All the best then - we will talk and compare notes after 3-4 years !!!
    People with vision would understand what I am talking about ......

Four years means 40-50% more interest plus payment of rent so total cost up 100% good good.
    Think again anyone who bought at the age of 35 maiden age of property buying he is already 39-40 and another four years he would be reaching mid life, his kids will be in high school he would have already settled in his life if he gets possession and decide to move there it would change his life or rather topple.
    Come on there is much more in life than just waiting endlessly for a home.

That is the real vision.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
    Four years means 40-50% more interest plus payment of rent so total cost up 100% good good.
    Think again anyone who bought at the age of 35 maiden age of property buying he is already 39-40 and another four years he would be reaching mid life, his kids will be in high school he would have already settled in his life if he gets possession and decide to move there it would change his life or rather topple.
    Come on there is much more in life than just waiting endlessly for a home.

That is the real vision.

Rohit

You must have read the Risk Vs. Return Theory !! You thoughts are practical but short termed - agree that DEW has some really bad delays/issues but still the location is of strategic importance and will remain in years to come.

Sometimes short term/sighted decisions are soothing to self but later people regret of not having taken the plunge or had perseverance rather than getting out of a tough situation.

Now that things are moving in the right direction for DEW on multiple fronts - not waiting and exiting from here would be next to foolishness.......

I have seen multiple instances of this during my childhood when my DAD took some safe bets in REAL ESTATE to be in the comfort zone and regrets them till date .....

I am 101% sure that DEW will pay leaps and bounds in years to come ....say 5-10 years from now....
    CommentQuote
    You must have read the Risk Vs. Return Theory !! You thoughts are practical but short termed - agree that DEW has some really bad delays/issues but still the location is of strategic importance and will remain in years to come.

Sometimes short term/sighted decisions are soothing to self but later people regret of not having taken the plunge or had perseverance rather than getting out of a tough situation.

Now that things are moving in the right direction for DEW on multiple fronts - not waiting and exiting from here would be next to foolishness.......

I have seen multiple instances of this during my childhood when my DAD took some safe bets in REAL ESTATE to be in the comfort zone and regrets them till date .....

I am 101% sure that DEW will pay leaps and bounds in years to come ....say 5-10 years from now....

In ten years from now the buyer will be 50 or more.

At that age many things doesn't matter including the appreciation from real estate.

Take wise decisions till you are still young and can enjoy life.

As life is too short to be wasted on waiting for a home
    CommentQuote