• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Case no? which court?

One order Hon SC Dtd March 14 wherein more than 3 dozen SLPs in the case of Huda & Anr vs Sandeep & Anrs. HUDA has also made reference of this case in its notice for filling claim for a plot to npr outstees.

Members please help understand the order. What I could understand is
    - It pertains to a 2yr old case with SC
    - Matters are all pertaining to HUDA
    - Issue is about Rehabilitation
    - Certain applicants were rejected by HUDA and some other issues
    - These guys got a favourable order through Hon PHHC in their favour
    - Huda challenged this order in the SC
    - Hon SC has annulled orders of rejection passed by estate officers, in more than a dozen rehabilitation applications.
    - All such rejected applications as mentioned, will be reconsidered,
    - Few were called back on March 12th ,
    - For rest a review petition can be filed by Huda, if required within 30 days

Crucial is the judgement of PHHC L.P.A.No.2096 of 2011 etc., dated 25.4.2012.

Chalo bheed kam hui!! Hope they get their plots and let peace prevail.

Cheers
    As per my knowledge this case has nothing to do with NPR outsees and so far not refferred to original case.

This is as per my information.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Some time technical glitch occurred, your information is not correct though some development due to fault could possible and may not sustain for long. 

In my view this project will kill by litigation, there is long way to go and so far even not reached the half mark of trial. 

Habitation is not possible unless the complete NPR not get executed, construction activity in most of the resdential project already slowed down to meet authority speed (unfortunately there is a need to slower down it further). 

Approval of NCRPB is crucial and has to be happen to prove the legality of sub-regional plan.

We are now at crucial junction, Change in Central regime, NCRPB approvals within deadline set by HC, Land litigation cases and land owner demands, State elections are round the corner,  Delhi side and NH8 connectivity not sorted out, land acquisition for many basic infrastructure projects are pending. 

I have sympathy towards end users those has to worry lot, unless protest as did in Faridabad and Noida by forming end-users association not begin here nothing would going to change. 
      Now ,, This is the best comment / Quote I have ever read in this thread.
      I can Understand that you are not against making of NPR.
      Moreover what i can understand is that you are motivating we end user to form an association to fight for our Right. So guys now this is the time to take action.
      As builder's and politician are still making huge money from our Hard earnings,, and don't turn up to end looser instead of End user!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mychandigarh View Post
        Guys, I have been seeing Gurgaon since 1999 when I moved here. I have seen it turning from a village to a concrete jungle. I have all on Golf Course, Sohna Road and Old Gurgaon but now moved out due to crumbling infrastructure, water & electricity issues, security problems and the biggest one is High cost of living. So if you want to live a peaceful life forget DEW and look for other options. I can bet that DEW will be in similar state for the next 5-7 years...........best thing to do would be to visit DEW and see for yourself the state of construction.....what Golf Course was 15 years back, DEW is even worse today......
        Gurgaon is the city for youths and Chandigarh is always been the retirement home. The life at both the places are always been different (at least for the last decade). Gurgaon lacks in the basic infrastructure, which can be resolve with proper intention and will, but the Chandigarh is loosing it's sheen VERY FAST due to over burdening by the development of near by area like panchkula, zirakpur, mohali etc. etc. which is NON STOPPABLE NON RECOVERABLE. The only real chandigarh left is the sector 1- 11, the higher sectors are no more different than the gurgaon's sector. Recently i visited to sector 50s (50, 51, 52 etc.) they are no more different than the lower sectors of gurgaon (You can not compare them to posh sector of Gurgaon)

The Gap between Gurgaon and Chandigarh is getting narrow very fast. The industrialization, development of near by areas, the negative effects like congestion, the non availability of 24x7 water supply and electricity are the regular features of Chandigarh, whereas the new sectors of Gurgaon (DEW, GCX , New Gurgaon) are adopting the Goodies of original Chandigarh like planned development, including Broader roads, cleanliness etc.

As far as cost of living is considered, the difference if not visible at ground level (Be it vegetables, fruits, clothes , grocery etc.). The only difference is the Low Rentals, but this is not good for Chandigarh (from investors point of view as ROI is very very low).

Considering all the above and even not mentioned points, the international city villas and similar projects selling between 3 - 9 cr. are MUCH MUCH cheaper than 10- 20 Cr. Kothis in Chandigarh.

Rest can be discussed in Chandigarh or similar thread(s).

Comment

Let us focus on Gurgaon and not Chandigarh.......I have never compared Gurgaon with Chandigarh and neither that is my intention rather trying to put the ground realities in public domain.... Let us come to the point about Gurgaon hype....as I say that I lived here for 15 years and have seen how the parks have been taken over by builders, how the road are never made, if they are made...they get washed away in one single rain....how you suffer electricity blackout in Gurgaon during summer...you end up paying huge electricity bills as you get a 24* 7 power back-up...how the schools are super expensive claimng to be international standards when they are not even near....how the general grossary is very expensive here......how the hospitals charge you exorbitantly........so stop fooling yourself and well as the forum and talk about issues and the ground realities.....let us talk about DEW...this area came in existence in 2003-04 and still after almost 10 years...it is no where near completion ...it still has no infrastructure.....so please wake up...Gurgaon is a land of builders, politicians and people who have tons of black money...that is all....

Comment

Let us focus on Gurgaon and not Chandigarh.......I have never compared Gurgaon with Chandigarh and neither that is my intention rather trying to put the ground realities in public domain.... Let us come to the point about Gurgaon hype....as I say that I lived here for 15 years and have seen how the parks have been taken over by builders, how the road are never made, if they are made...they get washed away in one single rain....how you suffer electricity blackout in Gurgaon during summer...you end up paying huge electricity bills as you get a 24* 7 power back-up...how the schools are super expensive claimng to be international standards when they are not even near....how the general grossary is very expensive here......how the hospitals charge you exorbitantly........so stop fooling yourself and well as the forum and talk about issues and the ground realities.....let us talk about DEW...this area came in existence in 2003-04 and still after almost 10 years...it is no where near completion ...it still has no infrastructure.....so please wake up...Gurgaon is a land of builders, politicians and people who have tons of black money...that is all....
            The problems highlighted here are neither specific to Gurgaon nor DEW, this everyone knows here, the only thing which is not digestible is if someone is so much frustrated with the place and still here for more than a decade.

I too tried to put the realities in public domain (not just the negatives of Chandigarh and positives of Gurgaon) for better understanding.

Well to full stop here !!!!!GURGAON में बहुत कुछ है! सिर्फ कुछ के लिये कोई अपनी ज़िंदगी के बरसों नहीं लगाता !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
              The problems highlighted here are neither specific to Gurgaon nor DEW, this everyone knows here, the only thing which is not digestible is if someone is so much frustrated with the place and still here for more than a decade.

I too tried to put the realities in public domain (not just the negatives of Chandigarh and positives of Gurgaon) for better understanding.

Well to full stop here !!!!!GURGAON में बहुत कुछ है! सिर्फ कुछ के लिये कोई अपनी ज़िंदगी के बरसों नहीं लगाता !!!!!!!!!
              As usual here are people who dont like any counter-intuitive thinking coming there way (maybe its a fashion nowadays since crazywall).

I see that "m....cgarh" has a point and according to me golden rule of investing... One should keenly watch wizards and try to make sense using what they are doing behind the scenes. How? Wizard of GGN RE beyond doubt is DLFs, Ansal's, so on .... one should have asked why are they not on DEW ... and you see the areas they are in ... they overcome obstacles faster than what DEW**** could have ever imagined. I would say DEW guys should be ready for long haul rather than shooing "mchd" type voices

edited. PLEASE DONT USE EXPLETIVES
              Last edited by Venkytalks; April 30 2014, 12:58 PM. Reason: PLEASE DONT USE EXPLETIVES

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally posted by mindguru View Post
                As usual here are people who dont like any counter-intuitive thinking coming there way (maybe its a fashion nowadays since crazywall).

I see that "m....cgarh" has a point and according to me golden rule of investing... One should keenly watch wizards and try to make sense using what they are doing behind the scenes. How? Wizard of GGN RE beyond doubt is DLFs, Ansal's, so on .... one should have asked why are they not on DEW ... and you see the areas they are in ... they overcome obstacles faster than what DEWtards could have ever imagined. I would say DEW guys should be ready for long haul rather than shooing "mchd" type voices

Dewtard. Excuse me!!!

If you cant manage to have a civil conversation, please refrain from commenting
                Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; April 28 2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mindguru View Post

I see that "m....cgarh" has a point and according to me golden rule of investing... One should keenly watch wizards and try to make sense using what they are doing behind the scenes. How? Wizard of GGN RE beyond doubt is DLFs, Ansal's, so on .... one should have asked why are they not on DEW ... and you see the areas they are in ... they overcome obstacles faster than what DEWtards could have ever imagined. I would say DEW guys should be ready for long haul rather than shooing "mchd" type voices
                  Isn't your post Counter intuitive to other post? Of course yes, then you are part of this fashion.

Anyways, if you have read my posts and UNDERSTOOD too, than there was nothing more than the negatives and positives of places and request for realignment of the matter pertaining to relevance to the thread instead of generic issues.

Cost of living in Gurgaon:- hardly have anything to do with DEW alone.

Parks taken away by builder
                  :- hardly have anything to do with DEW alone.

Roads never made :- hardly have anything to do with DEW alone.

Electricity blackout:- hardly have anything to do with DEW alone.

Super expensive schools:- hardly have anything to do with DEW alone.

The fact is that some people are trying hard to infamous DEW by tying the generic issues with DEW, and when someone OPENS THEIR EYES (eyeopener) they try to counter arguments and dilute the matter with generals.

आपने कुछ लिखा है उसका जवाब ही तो दिया है ! !!!!!में करूं तो साला करेक्टेर ढीला है !!!!!

Everyone knows these general things before investing such a huge amount in RE.

Comment

I just feel sorry for you eyeopener...that is all I can say....I love Gurgaon and have spend more than a decade but I and others have all the right to put the negatives of this much hyped city in the public domain.....so just refrain from targeting people and make specific points.....if you have none better keep quite.....

Regarding DEW...I have seen it from the conceptual stage, 2003-04 and do not see any difference between the way this is being developed than when Golf Course was being developed........same half baked roads, same land issues, haphazard development.....people who have money to throw should actually go ahead and invest here......rest any sensible person should first visit this place and make a informed decision...good luck to you guys....WHY DON'T YOU VISIT HERE FIRST AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING...LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SPECIFICS AND HAVE HARD FACTS.....

Comment

Buddy , who is responsible for this devastating picture of Gurgaon? Are Gurgaon Residents' responsible for it? Do Gurgaon residents' have any power to take any of these decisions? Its Chandigarh/ Panchkula center who is responsible. No industy in P'kula still best much better infrastructure than GGN while its same HUDA who has responsibility for both cities still such a utter negligence towards Gurgaon? Have you ever heard any Govt college/ institute/ university/mega project for education/welfare announced for Gurgaon by these controllers?
                      As Far as DEW is concerned, its the same controllers who are responsible. Was it not known before DEW annoucnement that there is huge population is residing there? These controllers were just busy to sell FSI to make fast bucks. If you check then you will find that majority of builders at DEW are new who has no history before 2009 in RE. These people has played a game and put people ( buyers) against people ( existing habitats). Gurgaon and its residents ( legal as well as illegal occupants) are just been exploited by these controllers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X