NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 16 minutes ago
21878 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by verma29 View Post
    Update pictures of Factory Demolition.....
    Thanks Vermaji,

According to you, apart from NPV which all major bottlenecks are remaining for DEW.

regards

Comment

Bhaiya slowly and steadily kam ho raha hain - naysayers can keep on singing the same tune...

Comment

New complexity being arising as per latest inputs (information is genuine and reliable from my perspective).

There are lot of another factories in Daultabad itself where matter is still under-dispute. Though 42m wide Road has been cleared after demolition.
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Yes ultichakri you are right but the major issue was the factory. at least with 42 m road also it is feasible that traffic flow can start. there is also metaling of road culvert in front of bptp which is ongoing but due to height of ht wires it is in limbo. once the ht wires get underground then we can look at the stretch connected till palam from point of ROB.

Comment

I have no in depth knowledge of DEW neither am an expert in RE...met a frnd, who s working with Vatika's sales team..vatika is coming up with some new projects in Sec 88/89..and will have direct connectivity with DEW..i asked my frnd about possible investment in one of the projects and about DEW..my frnd and one of his seniors who accompanied us for coffee - unanimously mentioned that DEW will be operational in next 2 years,,,i don't know whether that's optimistic or pessimistic ..just wanted to share what i heard from ppl in relevant industry..

Comment

Originally posted by verma29 View Post
              Update pictures of Factory Demolition.....
              Vermaji, this factory is at Sector 106 or somewhere else?

Comment

hi friends, whats ur opinion, how things will shape after May 16th, specifically for DEW, keeping my fingers crossed.

went to dew yesterday, the following was my observations:
                1) the factory at 106 is now demolished and malba was being transported.
                2) shuttering work on the bridge near 108, on 75 mtrs road is complete and this patch would get ready soon.
                3) there was great amount of activity on dew sector -99, opp ocus medley/uppals site and this could be in regard to the rob.
                4) drainage and pipeline work was going on at various places.
                5) pucca cemented road work near demolished factory at 106, going towards rly road is moving at grt speed and this should get ready very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
                  hi friends, whats ur opinion, how things will shape after May 16th, specifically for DEW, keeping my fingers crossed.

went to dew yesterday, the following was my observations:
                  1) the factory at 106 is now demolished and malba was being transported.
                  2) shuttering work on the bridge near 108, on 75 mtrs road is complete and this patch would get ready soon.
                  3) there was great amount of activity on dew sector -99, opp ocus medley/uppals site and this could be in regard to the rob.
                  4) drainage and pipeline work was going on at various places.
                  5) pucca cemented road work near demolished factory at 106, going towards rly road is moving at grt speed and this should get ready very soon.

Fate of DEW rests on"Abki bar kiski sarkar'.

Trust I am not overstating. Members, please comment.

Comment

How is Dawarka Expressway flats for self use, living ? Which all sectors are part of Dawarka Expressway ?

What are the prevailing rate in the market ? In both from developer and re-sale ?

Can you please name all developers in all sectors ? Which are good among them ?

Is it safe ? People are living in area & there is no expressway as such yet ? Any legal dispute regarding compensation & acquisition of land in court ?

Information will be great help.

Comment

Sir Gamechanger,

Most of the information is available on the last 20 pages. Please look it up and you will get an unbiased view on all perspectives. Then if you can post some specific questions seniors will be happy to answer. (P.S. I am not a senior member).

Varun

Originally posted by GameChanger View Post
                      How is Dawarka Expressway flats for self use, living ? Which all sectors are part of Dawarka Expressway ?

What are the prevailing rate in the market ? In both from developer and re-sale ?

Can you please name all developers in all sectors ? Which are good among them ?

Is it safe ? People are living in area & there is no expressway as such yet ? Any legal dispute regarding compensation & acquisition of land in court ?

Information will be great help.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X