NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 hours ago
21883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
    Ok Chakri sahab : Pls take this on lighter note, what is your view ? when this expressway will come or it wil not come altogether or it comes once u book apartment on this belt after some correction ?

Do you think builders lobby like Puri, TATA, EMMAR, Mahindera, Godrej and many other will /are not pushing govt for quick resolution ?

It is good to counter but not for each and every positive post... BTW i have any unit on Dew , i have in new gurgaon but end user of Dew have some dream for their house and to use this expressway for commute ... I am sure it will fulfill very soon ..
    Perhaps English has very good word, Ignore! Ignore!! and Ignore!!!

We need not give any weightage to negative thoughts.
    Let's welcome positivity.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
      Ok Chakri sahab : Pls take this on lighter note, what is your view ? when this expressway will come or it wil not come altogether or it comes once u book apartment on this belt after some correction ?

Do you think builders lobby like Puri, TATA, EMMAR, Mahindera, Godrej and many other will /are not pushing govt for quick resolution ?

It is good to counter but not for each and every positive post... BTW i have not any unit on Dew , i have in new gurgaon but end user of Dew have some dream for their house and to use this expressway for commute ... I am sure it will fulfill very soon ..
      My points are clear, only Delhi side connectivity news came recently (i.e. one of the several points raised as listed below) and that too about the process of choosing the alignment. What about the rest ones? Have anyone able to answer my these points:

1. Approval of sub-regional plan is still pending none is worried to talk about it.

Will Haryana govt. gets same favor-treatment from center which they were getting earlier?

Is it now easy to approve the sub-regional plan from NCRPB in present scenario with so many anomalies?

If this approval wouldn't done before the deadline set by court than what would be consequence?

2. NPV/KD/TCN litigation

M
      atter is pending in court and that is closed, offer of HUDA is one sided affair and that too announced 6 months ago.

What happened thereafter any news, information announcement?

Where is the land to allot plots?

Why the court cases are pending and increasing?

When Sector 110a land acquisition quashed by court and some part of Sector 37D land acquisition is challenged in court than from where HUDA bring it?

3. Other Hurdles:

Delhi side connectivity- Haryana has completed most of it part whereas in Delhi side its in planning stage. How long it takes to complete this part? When land acquisition process began and how swiftly it would done?

Is matter between NHAI and HUDA has been resolved, if yes than where is news-cutting or information?

When ROB construction begin?

How basic amenities would provided when some stretches of NPR is unavailable?
      Last edited by ultichakri; June 2 2014, 03:32 PM.
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Maine Kya kaha tha? Everything is playing to the script. The list flashes again ;-)

Comment

Huda has updated the major development sheet till 30/04/2014. Not sure if this is old news on this forum ....

For ROB the update is:
          HUDA DIVISION No. II

1. Const. of approaches of ROB on Delhi
          Rewari Railway line.
          Restricted Amt. Rs.71.24Crores
          CA 39568-71
          Dt.07.10.2013
          3500.00 25.02.2014 -- 30.05.2015 -- Basic design & drawings approved and work is in progress.
          2. Const. of Railway portion of ROB on
          Delhi – Reweri Railway line.
          CA 13629
          Dt.18.03.2013
          2000.00 -- -- 02 Years -- Rs.31.96Crores i.e. 50% amount released & deposited to Railway
          Deptt. for inviting tenders in C.E. of Railway.
          The tender case under flotation.
          Attached Files

Comment

Say it takes 2 years to complete rob have a that mush of horizon and see what u earn

Comment

Originally posted by goelamit View Post
              Shouldn't you file an RTI and get the exact information?
              RTI doesn't solve anything in this case, because everything is open and decision was taken after taking into opinion of concerned departments.

I am very much surprised by the decision taken by approval of such a sub-standard option by approving authorities of planners & engineers, if it was the case of only financial burden than it is very unfortunate for the future development of infrastructure facilities.

When I was in Gurgoan I came to know of more than 6-7 accidents ( no major fatality as per my information) in one year (2008) in nearby road in curve (opposite Sec-44 epicenter) due to poor design and the present situation is that it is still there !!! Actually that low radius curve appears suddenly after straight through stretch of 450 meter after intersection ( at that time it was roundabout). Might be possible that now a days slow moving traffic due to increase traffic volume makes is OK but at that time it was really dangerous.

Same situation will rise in option -IV in Dwarka expressway due to sharp sub-standard turning after a significant length of straight fast traffic road.
              __________________________________________________ __________
              It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Hi
                Greetings

Just going through order wrt HOUSE en route SPR

What if the same lawyer fighting for SPR litigants is hired by litigants of NPV?
                What if the same judge gives a similar judgement?
                What if builders refuse to partake the expense of affording CLASS A construction for similar size plot, as many NPR litigants would have these homes as the only shelter?

If this order does not get challenged by builders of SPR in SC, they will have no other resort
                - either to compensate to the satisfaction of the litigant
                - huda to reroute SPR.

The same may affect NPR, if same logic is applied here.

Things are getting more complicated, the moment some kind of resolution is in sight.

Cheers

Comment

How can we trust the sanctity of this note? There is no official stamp nor people's details. Also, what's new in this?

Comment

Originally posted by goelamit View Post
                    How can we trust the sanctity of this note? There is no official stamp nor people's details. Also, what's new in this?
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Yes the name of the judges, court case numbers, petitioners name etc are all verifiable.

Cheers
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Yes the name of the judges, court case numbers, petitioners name etc are all verifiable.

Cheers
                      Hi,

But a obvious question comes in mind, why the document is not signed and stamped by court.

Case no., name of the advocates and Judiciary is openly known to all attendees in the court room. Anybody can prepare such document at home.

Excuse me, i m not doubting u but i could not understand the motive behind such publcation.

Regards.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X