Last updated: 3 hours ago
21737 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
    I could have been misunderstood however its doesn't make any difference since this matter directly linked to the owner.

If any consensus made than why the factory is still running despite HC order already delivered, anyway the information I have already shared and ending this debate at here from mine end.

You are saying that the factory is working

Avaneesh says that it has already closed and shifted
    What he says agrees with newspaper report and also the fact that the ROB construction has started. Based on this, Readers can make their own conclusions

Anyways where is the HC order coming from? Report says 'consensus/agreemet' and not court order. Please don't confuse the issue
    Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; June 27 2014, 12:11 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Padmini VNA Mechatronics involved in Motor parts "(like EGR valves, throttle bodies, vacuum modulation valves, solenoid valves, actuators, rollover valves, fuel flap opener, trunk lid opener etc.) not providing AMC for computers.

Please stop making foolish the matter is in court and its 100% accurate input.
      Dear Ulti,

Pl re read my post carefully, i said that my relative having AMC of the computers of Padmini, he has reinstalled all computers in his new facility.
      However about Padmini products, your information is correct.
      I can again reconfirm form him for your sake.

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
        You are saying that the factory is working

Avaneesh says that it has already closed and shifted
        What he says agrees with newspaper report and also the fact that the ROB construction has started. Based on this, Readers can make their own conclusions

Anyways where is the HC order coming from? Report says 'consensus/agreemet' and not court order. Please don't confuse the issue
        None of the newspaper says that settlement happened between this factory and HUDA.

First of all I don't believe on whatever authority says and didn't conclude it authentic till the second party doesn't confirm it.

Second, the order of HC came last year and as per my information the matter is now in SC.

Originally posted by Avaneesh View Post
        Dear Ulti,

Pl re read my post carefully, i said that my relative having AMC of the computers of Padmini, he has reinstalled all computers in his new facility.
        I have already clarified my mistake in earlier post.

It's new for me if the computers being shifting not machinery (which first needs to remove) as per sources inform me its still running and matter is in court.
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Dear Ulti,

I have recently asked the information related to Padmini from my relative on phone for the sake of Ulti.
          Some important facts.
          Padmini matter is already sorted out form the court and govt releases the fund also to the owner but they have got some time from the court to relocate it.

Company is still not relocated and running from it's original location, my appologies for the same.
          New location of Padmini would be in sector 35 near Haldi Ram as per my relative,construction is going on, if any one isthe local resident , he can further reconfirm the actual status.

Overall Padmini will not aconcern in future for NPR.
          Cheers...............

Comment

I have recently asked the information related to Padmini from my relative on phone for the sake of Ulti.

Some important facts.

Padmini matter is already sorted out form the court and govt releases the fund also to the owner but they have got some time from the court to relocate it.

Company is still not relocated and running from it's original location, my appologies for the same.

New location of Padmini would be in sector 35 near Haldi Ram as per my relative,construction is going on, if any one isthe local resident , he can further reconfirm the actual status.

Cheers...............

Cheers

Comment

Some important facts.

Cheers...............
              Yes, I have re-confirm from my sources the matter is settled now, even both parties agreed after intervention of Gopal Subramanyam. I have update my information regarding issue.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Some important facts.

Cheers...............
                What a Happy News Avaneesh bhai....
                Ulti bhai,,, 1 more Down
                Last edited by sunnyj; June 27 2014, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I am happy that we have people like Ulti on the forum. They make sure that others conduct thorough research on any news update/rumour before celebrating.

I hope we are all looking forward to the same end result i.e. opening of NPR and high returns for our investments. Just that some play the 'devil's advocate' role too well :-)

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                  Ulti bhai,,, 1 more Down

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                    Ulti bhai,,, 1 more Down
                    It is good that HUDA is one by one clearing the obstacles in the way of NPR.

However, the biggest challenge for HUDA is to resolve the NPV litigation. Since HUDA has decided to approach the Hon'ble High Court unilaterally with whatever way forward solution they have in mind, without the consent of the litigants, it will be naive to be euphoric for any breakthrough in the immediate future.

Comment

I understand that majority of the affectees in NPV are the ones who had to run for their lives, and fled Kashmir during the height of militancy there, or the retired defense personnel.

NPR investors are paying the price for the previous government's apathy and neglect towards the both, that they had go for unauthorized dwellings.

Although the law with regard to forcible acquisition of land for a public utility project, and the associated compensation is very clear, can be forced upon the litigants by the hon'ble Court, is it it this humanitarian angle which is evading forcible eviction of the litigants.

Since the situation is extraordinary, as admitted by the new govt. in the centre that nothing has been done by the various governments for the kashmiri migrants, there are ample grounds for HUDA to take approval for a special compensation package for the affectees in view of the extraordinary situation, and resolve this matter once for all and give relief to the NPR investors for no fault of theirs.

In view of the special consideration of the Modi govt. for Kashmiri migrants, I believe no body would dare evict them from NPV, and the problem will linger on.

The solution for NPR has to be political and not court based.

I hope HUDA is listening.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X