A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You no need to be worried, we will keep enjoying the way we do on these small things and you continue looking at others Windows what's happening inside :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BRapria
    You no need to be worried, we will keep enjoying the way we do on these small things and you continue looking at others Windows what's happening inside :)

? Enjoying the art? OK I am with you.
    But if it's another attempt to put a veil in front of public eye then it's in bad taste and it will now fail.

Surprisingly no one has posted that he has taken some action about builder banker broker nexus.
    May be either there are people only with vested interest here or too scared to take any action despite of the fact that they are getting their blood sucked by the bankers builders every moment.

Yet people say they are enjoying it ah! The Stockholm syndrome.
    CommentQuote
  • The Haryana government is negotiating a deal to acquire the Kherki Daula toll plaza and the process will be expedited to ensure that this bottleneck is removed from the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar gave this reassurance on Thursday, while chairing the district grievances committee meeting. The CM maintained that there were a lot of formalities to be completed before the toll is removed.
    To give some relief to commuters, Khattar also directed the state PWD minister Rao Narbir Singh to explore the possibility of a free service road for local vehicles, if there was such a provision in the concessionaire agreement.
    “We are working out the acquisition deal with the concessionaire but it is a long drawn process as several issues are involved in taking over the toll plaza,” Khattar said in reply to the issue raised by DC Yadav, a member of the committee.
    Complete Coverage: Kherki Daula - Taking a Toll
    The CM had earlier raised the matter with Union transport minister Nitin Gadkari during the Happening Haryana Summit in March and, subsequently, a number of meetings were held to discuss the acquisition.
    To acquire the toll plaza, the government has to arrange around Rs 1,500 cr to pay the highway concessionaire MCEPL, which has right to collect toll on the expressway till 2023.
    The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), which owns the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, has already said that it won’t have any objection if the state buys back the Kherki Daula toll, provided compensation is paid to the concessionaire and other conditions are met.
    Khattar has also asked Haryana PWD minister Rao Narbir Singh, who is the pointsman for the resolution of Kherki toll issues, to find out if there is a provision for free service lane for local vehicles at the toll plaza.
    As the process initiated by government to remove the toll has been slow paced, there is growing concern among residents regarding the government’s promise to remove this bottleneck.
    “I brought this issue to the notice of the chief minister because the toll is a major problem for people as well as industries in Gurgaon. I told him about the daily jams and the need for completing the negotiation at the earliest,” Yadav said.
    Meanwhile, Gurgaon based Toll Hatao Sangarsh Samiti is also planning to meet Khattar and press for the toll plaza removal during the state BJP executive meeting on June 18 and 19. “The resolve of the government to remove the toll plaza is positive but the matter should be expedited as people are facing a lot of problems,” said RS Rathee, samiti vice-chairman.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Veteran Members,

Need opinion on following-

I have invested in one of the project in sector 106 during end of 2014 and currently sitting on negative returns (15-20%) considering payment made to bank as interest.
    By reading this thread it seems that Dwarka expressway region should start seeing some upside in next 6 months to 1 year depends on NHAI DPR. I have also heard that DEW will be operational till palam vihar by end of August this year.

There are too many positive news e.g. Bijwasan railway station upgrade, Dwarka Convention centre, KD toll plaza removal, DEW conversion to NH however seems very little on the ground.

Will it be wise to hold the investment or liquidate it to find something better may be in any other asset class. I can considering returning to this area after sometime for end use purpose.

What should be rate I should expect in sector 106 after getting possession as this sector is still connected with railway road via daultabad flyover and provide decent connectivity even if DEW delay further.

Need your comments on above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    ? Enjoying the art? OK I am with you.
    But if it's another attempt to put a veil in front of public eye then it's in bad taste and it will now fail.

Surprisingly no one has posted that he has taken some action about builder banker broker nexus.
    May be either there are people only with vested interest here or too scared to take any action despite of the fact that they are getting their blood sucked by the bankers builders every moment.

Yet people say they are enjoying it ah! The Stockholm syndrome.

Why don't you start a new thread separately on your favorite topic "The Stockholm Syndrome" ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    Why don't you start a new thread separately on your favorite topic "The Stockholm Syndrome" ?

I love the amount of hatred some people have about me.

I wish people had same hatred about builder banker and brokers who are cheating them even now.
    CommentQuote
    I love the amount of hatred some people have about me.

I wish people had same hatred about builder banker and brokers who are cheating them even now.

Hatred , No. But for your poor understanding of english qua the actual meaning of this thread. I do feel sad. Yes, I do feel sad.
    CommentQuote
  • Time out guys and girls , have ice cream thumps up thanda you know ..lets cut the measuring contest
    Much entertaining it is but it appears to be getting personal
    Sooner or later one will write something that they can not take back ...remember it's the Internet it's there for ever

So chillax relax let's get back to point ...what is happening on DEW ..yes that picture of transportation hub beautiful really beautiful picture the picture is great- kind of reminds me how DEW was shown and sold to all us trusting folk

2019 here we come
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohit1975
    Time out guys and girls , have ice cream thumps up thanda you know ..lets cut the measuring contest
    Much entertaining it is but it appears to be getting personal
    Sooner or later one will write something that they can not take back ...remember it's the Internet it's there for ever

So chillax relax let's get back to point ...what is happening on DEW ..yes that picture of transportation hub beautiful really beautiful picture the picture is great- kind of reminds me how DEW was shown and sold to all us trusting folk

2019 here we come

I m sure that transport hub certainly would certainly shape out something really good.
    CommentQuote
    Castle err road in the air

Let's be positive. Bijwasan station is indeed being re-developed by Railways. Here's a link :

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/anand-vihar-and-bijwasan-stations-set-for-a-revamp/article8353770.ece
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandrake
    Let's be positive. Bijwasan station is indeed being re-developed by Railways. Here's a link :

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/anand-vihar-and-bijwasan-stations-set-for-a-revamp/article8353770.ece

Ok I am positive and 100 % certain that the railway station will expand and like Anand vihar terminal it will become a very important one. However the point is when? Anand vihar took six years so for this one to complete we are looking at 2022?
    7 years already gone for the buyers of d eway projects another six for railway terminal wow man the wait is endless.
    What about the much hyped diplomatic enclave?
    Why no one is taking action against the builder banker broker? Not even one email reported being sent not even A post against them. Why?
    CommentQuote
    Ok I am positive and 100 % certain that the railway station will expand and like Anand vihar terminal it will become a very important one. However the point is when? Anand vihar took six years so for this one to complete we are looking at 2022?
    7 years already gone for the buyers of d eway projects another six for railway terminal wow man the wait is endless.
    What about the much hyped diplomatic enclave?
    Why no one is taking action against the builder banker broker? Not even one email reported being sent not even A post against them. Why?

Bhai, I am sure that you can start a new thread for this favorite topic of yours. You will get like minded people on that thread. Please do that. Why are u bent upon to spoil this thread?
    CommentQuote

• Does this mean all the service tax I have paid I will get back
    As well as that recent tax they asked Us for to put into a escrow account ..I think it was something related to VAT
    If so what is the process .does anyone know

Bala and others and all the knowledgable can you elaborate
    CommentQuote
  • Khattar announces slew of development projects for Gurgaon

PTI

June 20, 2016 | UPDATED 00:25 IST

Gurgaon, Jun 19 (PTI) Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar today laid the foundation of a six-lane road project between Mahaveer Chowk and Dharuhera, and announced several schemes, including development of a smart power grid, in the city.

Rs 36.61 crore has been sanctioned for the project, he said addressing a programme, Badalti Soch, Badalta Gurgaon, here.

The road will give a major relief to thousands of commuters, he said.

On the power grid project, he said, "Within two years, there will be no power crisis in Gurgaon as a smart power grid is being developed here which will supply 24 hours electricity in the city. This task will be completed in four phases. The first phase tender process has been completed."

Rs 20 crore has also been allocated for improving water supply in Gurgaon, according to a government release. Under this project, new pipelines will be laid and old ones will be repaired and renovated.

Khattar also alloted four vacant buildings in DLF area to the District Education Department for educational institutes and schools.

A woman university will be opened in Gurgaon city, he said.

To ease traffic woes, a foot over-bridge will be constructed at Tau Devi Lal park.

A road will be constructed at Sector-15, for which Rs 20 crore fund has been sanctioned.
    "Four new underpasses will also be constructed at Rajeev Chowk, Iffco Chowk, Signature Tower which will ease traffic problems at Gurgaon Expressway and service roads," Khattar said.

Haryana PWD Minister Rao Narbir Singh, who was also present at the event, said permission has been granted for the expansion of Metro Rail from Dwarka to Iffco Chowk. PTI COR ARK IKA SMN

Khattar announces slew of development projects for Gurgaon : PTI feed, News - India Today
    CommentQuote