A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guy's same first name,same (RASHI) same Rant.Slow Realestate business Brokers suffering trying to get bakras here.
    What Admin can do?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Guy's same first name,same (RASHI) same Rant.Slow Realestate business Brokers suffering trying to get bakras here.
    What Admin can do?

What is the issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa

What is the issue ?

No issue with you sir,if I have I will pm you.
    I saw above post member asking Admin do something.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AAGRAWAL
    I agree.... this Thread is totally out of track no meaning post...dear admin please do something to make this Thread viable.

U can ignore users through your User Control Panel : User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

CommentQuote
  • For reaching Control Panel, use this link -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/settings/profile

Originally Posted by AAGRAWAL
    I agree.... this Thread is totally out of track no meaning post...dear admin please do something to make this Thread viable.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U can ignore users through your User Control Panel : User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

CommentQuote

Thanks for sharing Admin. Have added some members in my ignore list. Hope it works :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by colspyadav
    Thanks for sharing Admin. Have added some members in my ignore list. Hope it works :-)

Wonderful Atleast I know now that people love me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by colspyadav

It works . If it doesn't, PM me .
    CommentQuote
    For reaching Control Panel, use this link -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/settings/profile

Admin sahab, tusi great ho............... :)
    Highway sahab, you too........ye pehle kyon nahi poochcha

Its working. But still can see the name as ....... This message is hidden because xxxx_xxxx is on your ignore list :)
    Sir aisa kuch upaay batao ke ye bhi na dikhe.

Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • Yes It works...Thanks Manoja.....Peecha Chhuta Vele se :D
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, yes, yes. It works. Yipee.:D
    CommentQuote
  • People are so happy :) has d eway complete ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    If you have anything new to share please feel free to post them as updates. If not please come back in 2019.

Itnna vella time nahi bhai kisi ke pass reading same thing again and again over the time. Value add to the forum instead of changing verbiage and sentences with same meaning and making similar posts repeatedly which are of no use to anyone. After a certain time people will stop take your posts seriously.

Admin: is there a block or mute button to not see updates from certain people. We have lots of like minded people who would like to use such feature and save time on irrelevant posts.

Oink oink
    CommentQuote

Thank you Manoj. This will save our time to go thru spam messages here. Appreciate it.

The best part is if you are using IREF mobile app you don't even get to see their names or any updates from the people you put them in your ignore list.

For me this forum looks so clean and full of information now. Thanks

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Users can directly click on the above link to ignore spammers.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Expressway is still gonna take a long time!!!
    CommentQuote