A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well said Bala
    CommentQuote
  • Well said . If we don't agree to some POV, simply move on, max. express your view point in a very cordial manner & if u get an offending reply, simply ignore it .

    By killing views which r not favorable to DEW or something similar, we r actually hindering the growth of this thread . A Public Forum needs to have diversity of views, but then we should tbe mature enough to ignore overaggressive Posts . I know, it is pretty difficult to ignore some Posts, but then one should be prepared for the after affects, if one chooses to reply back in the same coin .


    Originally Posted by Bala2107
    *MANOJa ; I think if we are objective enough, then we will find that nobody's post is worth ignoring. If we dont agree to a point of view, then we can take it for entertainment value. Actually when we reply to a post, its then that we highlight it and make it important. Exactly the opposite of what we wanted !

    Read, Enjoy, Move on!

    However, my personal view is that I fully enjoy every post, immaterial of the essence of its wordings. I am just amazed by the diversity of public opinion and the ways in which they are expressed. How can anyone afford to ignore anything in this.

    However as far as IREF is concened, most prominent threads work one way or the other, they are not neutral, for obvious reasons. eg. bubble burst thread - you have to be a bear in that thread, not only bulls, but moderates are also mowed down - its a cult following - they dont tolerate people with the other side views. So I just stopped writing on that, no point, I dont want somebody to spoil their day reading my views :), Compared to that this thread has many moderate views and unless pushed by hyped negativity, people are patiently waiting for "Acche din" for DEW. People who feel happy over any positive development are not wrong, howsoever small the development be, whereas the "other side" here requires that we should all be eternally cautious and pessimistic and believe that these are progressive lies and dreams and are not worth being happy about. Now is that - obejectivity ? No, just perception - to me that makes for interesting reading and moving on ! not ignoring that post or the poster.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, time is the best preacher. Lets wait and watch.

    Btw, I am happy even if dew matches m.g. road or g.c. road in terms of growth, in coming future. Vasant Vihar or Dubai's Al Ain road, I care a damn because every area has its own future which might or might not surpass development of these good areas. It should grow thats all i want.
    CommentQuote
  • A query.

    If an apartment is booked in an under construction project near to railway line. Does this aspect affect the pricing and future prospects of the project?

    Moreover, when users start reside there. Can this factor be a huge nuisance?

    Please comment friends. I am confused about this aspect that is why shared it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    A query.

    If an apartment is booked in an under construction project near to railway line. Does this aspect affect the pricing and future prospects of the project?

    Moreover, when users start reside there. Can this factor be a huge nuisance?

    Please comment friends. I am confused about this aspect that is why shared it.


    I believe anybody can share his point of view but may not be true until he or she haven't experienced it.

    My POV, to some extent yes, noise is not the only factor but cleanliness/ maintenance of the area as well. Noise can be controlled by using sound proof or air tight windows. I live between two runways in Dwarka and there is a noise after every two minutes (may not be always). When a person came to see a property he want to buy close to the airport, there are less numbers of people who takes it negative but many enjoy it. But when you go to buy a property close to railway track, majority of people may take it negative because of noise.

    Interestingly when I visited to one of my relative in palam vihar and a train passed by I said you must be disturbed because of the train noise. They simply replied its not disturbing like you have where a plane land or take off every 2 minutes and trains frequency is much much lesser than planes. Its fact.

    So in first instance a person may feel it negative until he don't started living there and make proper arrangement for noise. Till some extent yes, property prices may be lower by 5-8% (best guess). On the other side Metro have positive impact being a facility with no dirt, noise and pollution.

    Opinion is limited to my knowledge. Please ignore if don't like it :)

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is funny is that people are happy ignoring one or two individuals from an anonymous public forum instead of writing about the builder banker broker nexus which is hurting them economically socially and mentally.

    This all started presently about a month ago and I have written how we have taken out our rights from the clutches of huda and builders but ah! even showing the light to clear path the hype creators are simply interested in saying ban this guy ignore him he is repeating same thing over and over again Yes right I am repeating same thing that there is something wrong with d eway and it will take years to complete and its already more than 3 years and government says 3 more years.

    Now not even a single mail has been sent to the authorities or ministers about the situation of d eway not even one post about the builder banker broker babu nexus Why ? instead all the rant about someone who is last man standing for the rights of innocent d eway buyers - It raises the question about the real motive of these few people who are against the individual trying to write about the nexus - are these guys agents of builders , bankers , brokers , babus whose intention is not to complete d eway but keep the status quo so they can enjoy with the innocent buyers money.

    innocent buyers should take a cue from recent development and understand what is best for them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BRapria
    I believe anybody can share his point of view but may not be true until he or she haven't experienced it.

    My POV, to some extent yes, noise is not the only factor but cleanliness/ maintenance of the area as well. Noise can be controlled by using sound proof or air tight windows. I live between two runways in Dwarka and there is a noise after every two minutes (may not be always). When a person came to see a property he want to buy close to the airport, there are less numbers of people who takes it negative but many enjoy it. But when you go to buy a property close to railway track, majority of people may take it negative because of noise.

    Interestingly when I visited to one of my relative in palam vihar and a train passed by I said you must be disturbed because of the train noise. They simply replied its not disturbing like you have where a plane land or take off every 2 minutes and trains frequency is much much lesser than planes. Its fact.

    So in first instance a person may feel it negative until he don't started living there and make proper arrangement for noise. Till some extent yes, property prices may be lower by 5-8% (best guess). On the other side Metro have positive impact being a facility with no dirt, noise and pollution.

    Opinion is limited to my knowledge. Please ignore if don't like it :)

    Thanks


    Fair enough. Honestly speaking, the project I m referring to is Vatika Turning Point. I visited their project site last sunday in Sector 88-B Gurgaon. Location wise its good , quite near to dew and construction was also going at a decent pace.

    I was thinking for buying an unit there but got confused after having a look at the nearby railway line. This factor caught me in catch -22 situation. Whether to go ahead or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard a lot about NPR not sure if that's ever gonna be build. Heard from a couple of sources that it has again landed into trouble with some people not ready to give up there land. And lola MLA's supporting them..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurav2281
    Heard a lot about NPR not sure if that's ever gonna be build. Heard from a couple of sources that it has again landed into trouble with some people not ready to give up there land. And lola MLA's supporting them..

    it will be build when vote bank of NPR will increase..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    What is funny is that people are happy ignoring one or two individuals from an anonymous public forum instead of writing about the builder banker broker nexus which is hurting them economically socially and mentally.

    This all started presently about a month ago and I have written how we have taken out our rights from the clutches of huda and builders but ah! even showing the light to clear path the hype creators are simply interested in saying ban this guy ignore him he is repeating same thing over and over again Yes right I am repeating same thing that there is something wrong with d eway and it will take years to complete and its already more than 3 years and government says 3 more years.

    Now not even a single mail has been sent to the authorities or ministers about the situation of d eway not even one post about the builder banker broker babu nexus Why ? instead all the rant about someone who is last man standing for the rights of innocent d eway buyers - It raises the question about the real motive of these few people who are against the individual trying to write about the nexus - are these guys agents of builders , bankers , brokers , babus whose intention is not to complete d eway but keep the status quo so they can enjoy with the innocent buyers money.

    innocent buyers should take a cue from recent development and understand what is best for them.


    How you know people are ignoring and not a single email and letters sent to authorities.

    PM me your number i will make you member of group then you will know what we are doing, if you are interested. But it cost money make sure before you send me your number to become members.

    I am replying to your post because i always see you rant same thing every time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    How you know people are ignoring and not a single email and letters sent to authorities.

    PM me your number i will make you member of group then you will know what we are doing, if you are interested. But it cost money make sure before you send me your number to become members.

    I am replying to your post because i always see you rant same thing every time.


    Why should the updates would be in a closed group why it cannot be on the open forum ?
    Cost money ? for what ?
    I rant but not babble as others who try to paint d eway as the ultimate destination - recall what happened last year after the high court judgement ? All of you got bonkers and were saying that I was wrong and you guys went on opening champagne.

    Have you guys posted anything about doing anything about d eway other than trying to create hype about it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Why should the updates would be in a closed group why it cannot be on the open forum ?
    Cost money ? for what ?
    I rant but not babble as others who try to paint d eway as the ultimate destination - recall what happened last year after the high court judgement ? All of you got bonkers and were saying that I was wrong and you guys went on opening champagne.

    Have you guys posted anything about doing anything about d eway other than trying to create hype about it ?



    Let me educate you sir.
    Updates are for Dew investors and members only.Nothing is free it cost money.
    Become member and you will get educate and will help you in your Neherphar area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Let me educate you sir.
    Updates are for Dew investors and members only.Nothing is free it cost money.
    Become member and you will get educate and will help you in your Neherphar area.

    He he he
    This speaks a lot about you
    so you are on iref to solicit hapless buyers to make money out of their distress ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    He he he
    This speaks a lot about you
    so you are on iref to solicit hapless buyers to make money out of their distress ?


    That's your dirty mind thought.
    The Broker always think that way the way you think.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    That's your dirty mind thought.
    The Broker always think that way the way you think.

    Mods will figure out who has dirty mind and as I said so many times I wish I was a broker because I cannot make money out of people in distress
    CommentQuote