Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406179641.968218.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	2237457

Ray of hope :-)

Comment

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Nothing is impossible in this world, if HUDA is willing to do it that there are lot of ways however as I already stated that it may not come up as planned but still a decent connectivity carrying all basic amenities is feasible.

If I would have been in place of HUDA than first I acquire the empty land by choosing the new alignment where minimum houses are falling on 42m wide road. By this way not only the area where stay-order on road get voided rather get hassle-free land and free from un-necessary long process of demolishing structures etc. Thereafter its only matter of widening the road that can be done later on when habitation get populated. It's just matter of decision nothing else anywhere in country the widening of road is normal practice and hardly court interfere or deny it.

The unfortunate part of the story is HUDA had choose the alignment where lot of houses are coming on way and making it next to impossible to construct even 42m wide simple road without removing these structure.

May 150m wide road would not be feasible in future and could manage in 80 or 100m wide road but ultimately it would remove the un-certainty and mental harassment of end-users.

....Always something is better than nothing....

हीरा पड़ा बाज़ार में, रहा छार लपटाय।
      बहुतक मूरख चलि गए, पारख लिया उठाय॥

Boss I am not as shrude observer of the things unfolding on DEW, as you but one thing is for sure that this road will come up one day and you will see vehicles running on it as NH8.............
      Aaj tak koi bhi government approved road project abandon hote nahin dekha also when it is completed 80-90%. Also we are relying on the collective wisdom (/pressure) that these large builders have as they are continiously launching one project after another..............
      I think the pending issues will be sorted out very soon either u like it or not.............

Comment

lets hope for best for all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i m 60 years old, i dont know weather its is functional in my life time, but our system is very slow, lot of edc and idc govt collecting, dont know what is govt vision for flat owners and other peoples,

Comment

Nothing is impossible in this world, if HUDA is willing to do it that there are lot of ways however as I already stated that it may not come up as planned but still a decent connectivity carrying all basic amenities is feasible.

If I would have been in place of HUDA than first I acquire the empty land by choosing the new alignment where minimum houses are falling on 42m wide road. By this way not only the area where stay-order on road get voided rather get hassle-free land and free from un-necessary long process of demolishing structures etc. Thereafter its only matter of widening the road that can be done later on when habitation get populated. It's just matter of decision nothing else anywhere in country the widening of road is normal practice and hardly court interfere or deny it.

The unfortunate part of the story is HUDA had choose the alignment where lot of houses are coming on way and making it next to impossible to construct even 42m wide simple road without removing these structure.

May 150m wide road would not be feasible in future and could manage in 80 or 100m wide road but ultimately it would remove the un-certainty and mental harassment of end-users.

....Always something is better than nothing....

हीरा पड़ा बाज़ार में, रहा छार लपटाय।
          बहुतक मूरख चलि गए, पारख लिया उठाय॥

It defies all logic why HUDA is bent upon routing DEW through habitated area of NPV, thereby stalling its completion, when there could be other litigation free solutions.

I hope good sense prevails over HUDA and they go for other workable/tangible solutions as their lousy solutions have not convinced the Court so far.

Comment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Peripheral_Road

Comment

UC, re-alignment of NPR, is this option still open?

As mentioned by you in previous posts, re-alignment case is also pending in HC.

Comment

NITIN GADKARI TO INSPECT NH8 TODAY

Union minister for road transport and highways (MoRTH) Nitin Gadkari will inspect National Highway-8 on Friday.
                He is likely to be accompanied by Gurgaon MP and minister of state for defence Rao Inderjit Singh and Faridabad MP and MoRTH minister Kishanpal Gujjar.
                According to officials, while Gadkari will examine the Gurgaon-Jaipur highway from Rajiv Chowk to Manesar, he will also look into issues delaying the construction of the flyover at Hero Honda Chowk.
                On July 16, Singh had written to Gadkari about the dilapidated condition of NH8, urging him to visit the stretch. He stated that under-construction bridges at Rathiwas, Bilaspur and Manesar pose a risk to commuters.
                He also brought into question the role of the concessionaire of the under-construction Pink City Expressway.
                Gadkari will also visit the Khirki Daula toll plaza and IMT Manesar. “We will discuss with him the slow pace of construction of the Dwarka-Jaipur expressway,” said a senior BJP leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan83 View Post
                  UC, re-alignment of NPR, is this option still open?

As mentioned by you in previous posts, re-alignment case is also pending in HC.
                  Re-alignment could possible if exercised 3-4 years ago, right-now it seems distance dream since the empty land available are now either in possession of builder or further new houses constructed. Hence, now only solution left is either re-planned NPR or accept the compensation package suiting HC criteria.

In my view whenever and whatever verdict delivered ultimately this case would land to SC. No-doubt of indefinite delay.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Any impact on NPR

Dear Khalsa,

That's a great initiative by the govt.

I hope Gadakari's visit may impact some decision on NPR. Post visit of Gadakari, HUDA official may get some instruction from the central government to expedite the NPR

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                    NITIN GADKARI TO INSPECT NH8 TODAY

Union minister for road transport and highways (MoRTH) Nitin Gadkari will inspect National Highway-8 on Friday.
                    He is likely to be accompanied by Gurgaon MP and minister of state for defence Rao Inderjit Singh and Faridabad MP and MoRTH minister Kishanpal Gujjar.
                    According to officials, while Gadkari will examine the Gurgaon-Jaipur highway from Rajiv Chowk to Manesar, he will also look into issues delaying the construction of the flyover at Hero Honda Chowk.
                    On July 16, Singh had written to Gadkari about the dilapidated condition of NH8, urging him to visit the stretch. He stated that under-construction bridges at Rathiwas, Bilaspur and Manesar pose a risk to commuters.
                    He also brought into question the role of the concessionaire of the under-construction Pink City Expressway.
                    Gadkari will also visit the Khirki Daula toll plaza and IMT Manesar. “We will discuss with him the slow pace of construction of the Dwarka-Jaipur expressway,” said a senior BJP leader.

Comment

Re-alignment could possible if exercised 3-4 years ago, right-now it seems distance dream since the empty land available are now either in possession of builder or further new houses constructed. Hence, now only solution left is either re-planned NPR or accept the compensation package suiting HC criteria.

In my view whenever and whatever verdict delivered ultimately this case would land to SC. No-doubt of indefinite delay.

What's re-planned NPR, from scratch?

What's the compensation package acceptable by NPV out-sees, same size plot in sector 110?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X