A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • no comments

by the way do not judge other's mental powers by looking in the mirror. Not every one is like you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VibhorD
    My company moved from cybercity to sohna road 3 years back and everyone in my company is absolutely loving it without public transportation and inadequate parking spaces. Also, in monsoon you also have the option of swimming to Office and i always keep my swim gear ready . Besides my other comments were about Delhi NCR in general, but you can think of it the way you like.

Monsoon related problems are not in which major city of India? Is it not there in bangalore, pune, mumbai ?

In case you get time, nowadays there is regular connectivity of local state public transport buses from huda city centre metro station towards sohna road as well as other important areas of gurgaon apart from shared autos and app based auto services.

Btw, three years is a long time. If you will keep comparing present with things prevalent three years ago, you might not able to reach anywhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok1984
    Monsoon related problems are not in which major city of India? Is it not there in bangalore, pune, mumbai ?

In case you get time, nowadays there is regular connectivity of local state public transport buses from huda city centre metro station towards sohna road as well as other important areas of gurgaon apart from shared autos and app based auto services.

Btw, three years is a long time. If you will keep comparing present with things prevalent three years ago, you might not able to reach anywhere.

My comparison was between cybercity and sohna road which was the point of discussion. I never found these problems while i was in cybercity for 2 years. Also, when a city keeps growing without sewage these problems will persist for many years to come. This is one good thing about DEW that they included sewage and other basic services in master plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Past one month observation after following up this thread, no valuable informatios retrive instead of comprasion of neharpar faridabad vs gurgaon.
    Request members to refrain from this comprasion and presents news regarding expressway. I personally miss ulti chakri at this time, not provided update by him from quite a long time.
    Chakri, do you have any inside information regarding draw held on 31 july
    CommentQuote
  • To speed up the construction of the Dwarka-Gurgaon expressway, the highways authority has started acquiring 10 hectares in Delhi from private owners.

A meeting in this regard was held on Wednesday and officials of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) discussed the transfer of land with Delhi officials.

Read more at:
    NHAI speeds up land acquisition for Delhi part of Dwarka expressway | gurgaon | Hindustan Times

Article says that majority of Land being acquired in Delhi is with Delhi PWD and have set 6 months deadline for land acqusition. With Huda also setting a 4 to 6 months deadline to clear land obstacles on Gurgaon side, I cant see why NHAI cant start work early next year.

Im a investment management professional with real estate PE exeperience as well, optimistic on DEW and planning to invest more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loki108
    To speed up the construction of the Dwarka-Gurgaon expressway, the highways authority has started acquiring 10 hectares in Delhi from private owners.

A meeting in this regard was held on Wednesday and officials of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) discussed the transfer of land with Delhi officials.

Read more at:
    NHAI speeds up land acquisition for Delhi part of Dwarka expressway | gurgaon | Hindustan Times

Article says that majority of Land being acquired in Delhi is with Delhi PWD and have set 6 months deadline for land acqusition. With Huda also setting a 4 to 6 months deadline to clear land obstacles on Gurgaon side, I cant see why NHAI cant start work early next year.

Im a investment management professional with real estate PE exeperience as well, optimistic on DEW and planning to invest more.

Ha ha ha this is funny
    CommentQuote
  • Dude, I have been reading ur posts for quiet sometime. Seems like u timed ur investments wrong. Its all right.
    CommentQuote
  • Your comment is my reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loki108
    Dude, I have been reading ur posts for quiet sometime. Seems like u timed ur investments wrong. Its all right.

Looks like you have started late people know me as king of timings in the world of finance.
    Go check my posts in stock markets thread or even this thread it was me who said three years ago that fmd eway will take long time to complete.
    Your pe experience man it's background that matters most in the world of investment because it's the lineage not the learning which makes the difference.
    Investment is no business of trading it's commitment and ability to see what is hidden from public eye.
    So my dear friend it would be great if you share the experience without flaunting what you do as there are bigger whales in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Go check building 8

Dude,
    My office is in building No. 8, and am working in cyber city since 6 years..

Banao usko jise pata na ho...

ginti ke 4 bar & alley khule nhi ki afwah faila do "companies are running out of Gurgaon, rents fallen, MAYDAY MAYDAY"

LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday with the initiative of Dwarka Expressway Welfare Association we members jointly took HUDA, CM and other responsible Govt. Authorities on task. At the end got to see someting positive from HUDA Administrator. Seems they are really serious this time to deliver on promises due to pressure being built up from all sides.

Hoping for the best.

https://twitter.com/yashpalmurar/status/757236375997382658
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • A big issue has been encountered and now with some issue the rehabilitation program may suffered a lot and delayed indefinitely.

This all is due to HUDA working style and not obeying the HC order.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    A big issue has been encountered and now with some issue the rehabilitation program may suffered a lot and delayed indefinitely.

didnt get u sir ...
    CommentQuote
    A big issue has been encountered and now with some issue the rehabilitation program may suffered a lot and delayed indefinitely.

UC Ji, please elaborate. These half baked info-bits are more of an irritation for the readers than anything else.
    It is same as me writing a reply to your comment : "The big issue is now solved, thanks to the timely intervention by the a highly placed VVIP. Source : that VVIPs driver".
    what will this achieve other than just irritating the readers.
    CommentQuote

UC Ji, I have always admired your insight knowledge of this issue, and have been appreciative of the same despite most of the members not agreeing with the information you had been providing. But you would appreciate the fact that most of the members of this thread who are invested in NPR, have put in their life’s savings into it. I think they deserve to be informed of any information that any of us have. The update that I had so far, based on one of my friend’s meeting with the administrator last Thursday, was that HUDA would have put a list of the eligible evictees on Tuesday, and the draw would have happened on July 31. Now, you post has changed that. We would appreciate if you can elaborate more on your above referred post. Looking forward to your post.
    CommentQuote