NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by sharonjose View Post
    Visited the ROB site yesterday. Work on approach road from sector 37D side was happening at a good pace.

Attaching some pics..

Its huge development than my previous visit in mar 2014... At that time just machinery was lying...

Do you know if approach road to RP being covered with this ?

Also did u visit RP projects ?

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
      Its huge development than my previous visit in mar 2014... At that time just machinery was lying...

Great developments happening, but the ground situation/attitude in the war zone seems totally contradictory .

...........pretty confusing, but nevertheless, lets hope for an early resolution .
      Last edited by MANOJa; August 11 2014, 10:55 PM.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post

In spite of it being a Sunday, there were about 40-50 laborers and few cranes/ mixers working on the ROB.

RP approach is in the same state as it was 6 months back. They have made 2 more roads parallel to the existing one, but all are incomplete. I couldn't go inside RP project, as I did not have prior appointment.

Comment

Until n unless both parties cone to a midway conclusion resolution is far far away, but it doesn't stop the other developments being done by huda..

May god bless some sense to huda to settle the matter out if courts before elections..

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Great developments happening, but the ground situation/attitude in the war zone seems totally contradictory .

...........pretty confusing, but nevertheless, lets hope for any early resolution .

Comment

Originally posted by sharonjose View Post
            Visited the ROB site yesterday. Work on approach road from sector 37D side was happening at a good pace.
            Attaching some pics..
            OMG Sharonjose ji... this is a hell lot of development...
            U made me soo happy... i myself need to visit, to believe my eyes... thank you sooooo much !!!![emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Comment

Entitlement certificate letters to the oustees will be sent very shortly Huda.

Comment

Hello all,

We need to minimise negativity being spread by some guys on the forum due to inherent reasons.
                Let's ignore them and keep on pushing realistic positive spirits.
                DEW is coming soon!

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by ppgupta View Post
                  Hello all,

We need to minimise negativity being spread by some guys on the forum due to inherent reasons.
                  Let's ignore them and keep on pushing realistic positive spirits.
                  DEW is coming soon!

Regards
                  Truly said gupta ji..
                  Dar ko khatam karo, dar k aagey badho kyuki darr k agey jeet hai !! Have a dew

Comment

Respect you sir

I highly respect you sir,

We need person like you on this forum who ensures our eyes and ears are always open & I hv experienced, sometimes there is change in heart rate and plus rate too after reading your post.

Sometimes, positive critics are really important and because of your information and advice on the forum, many of us are extra vigilant and active.

I feel many times that you are brilliant man and spread such types of news intentionally to make us working and after we read your each post / information, we start telephoning to reliable sources and friends and most of time we go to see the growth and development on the DEW... & come back on ground information to IREF...

Great to make us working.....

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                    Whoever will come, nothing is going to happen. Even more confrontation being heard between HUDA and Litigants instantly, the matter has become worsen now and amicable resolution seems to distant dream.

If I am not wrong its 3rd transfer in less than 5 years and new Administrator has also additional charge of MCG commissioner. Anyway the working style could change but he have to follow the same procedure/policy as written in rule books. Hence, not optimistic at all..........for NPR.....
                    Last edited by rpsingh1; August 12 2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

On a lighter note, yeh de rahe ho yaa le rahe ho?

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
                      I highly respect you sir,

We need person like you on this forum who ensures our eyes and ears are always open & I hv experienced, sometimes there is change in heart rate and plus rate too.

Sometimes, positive critics are really important and because of your information and advice on the forum, many of us are extra vigilant and active.

I feel many times that you are brilliant man and spread such types of news intentionally to make us working and after we read your each post / information, we start telephoning to reliable sources and friends and most of time we go to see the growth and development on the DEW... & come back on ground information to IREF...

Great to make us working.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X