A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19886 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I want all the effected outsees to get plot and both party sit and work out the solution.
    Nobody should Lose the roof of there house.
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said Gurmeetjohar.
    CommentQuote
  • Its wrong recently judgement passed by SC in GPA case and validate that.

    All information here posting is incorrect.... I was also incorrect that petition was filled n HC yesterday to stay the draw and rejected was also completely wrong. No such petition was filled neither rejected.

    Draw would not happened for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurmeetjohar
    Suraj Lamps was the last of the judgement pertaining to GPA etc..

    NOT A SINGLE PETITION has been accepted post that judgement for any GPA etc cases. Still suggest there's no point in fighting it as they should go to HUDA and request older settlement.

    As to now even if it gets accepted in court, WE as DXP Association will oppose it in full throttle through PIL and they'll face us along with HUDA. We are thousands of us and we are gathering more data directly from DXP builders (some of them are with us already, will take more of them onboard).

    It will be a fight to the finish this time and fight between greed vs need, legal vs illegal, thousands vs hundreds. Let's see what the outcome would be. Let GOD be with all.


    Your peanut flats dosent mean to anyone...better to go and do agitation since builder is going to bankrupt. Better to focus and arrange funds for NCDRC cases rather loosing last penny of pocket to challenge the matter where you couldnt stand for hour.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Your peanut flats dosent mean to anyone...better to go and do agitation since builder is going to bankrupt. Better to focus and arrange funds for NCDRC cases rather loosing last penny of pocket to challenge the matter where you couldnt stand for hour.


    Calm down Mr. Ulti. What's in my pocket is none of your business. And why should it matter to you or anyone as it's my legal flat, unlike your illegal unauthorized colony. I have the right to fight for the road to home. And By the way who are you?

    What happens next is what we all shall see either ways whether out of court or in supreme court, that only time will tell.

    And what should I go to ncdrc for? my apartment is ready �� wanna come for home coming ceremony?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurmeetjohar
    Calm down Mr. Ulti. What's in my pocket is none of your business. And why should it matter to you or anyone as it's my legal flat, unlike your illegal unauthorized colony. I have the right to fight for the road to home. And By the way who are you?

    What happens next is what we all shall see either ways whether out of court or in supreme court, that only time will tell.

    And what should I go to ncdrc for? my apartment is ready �� wanna come for home coming ceremony?

    Who told you I have any stake in illegal colony? As already informed several time that not an inch of my land being in acquisition. Also clarified in past that have equally sympathy to end users those are suffering in bull fights.

    Its my sympathic words that being a common person who reserve their money for happiness of children and family is thinking to waste in HC and SC for unnecessary things. If you wish than welcome you, go and file the case in PHHC where hearing may suppose to begin by end of next month. I shall wait and check how serious you are and hope doesent have slippery tongue and would participate as third party in case.

    Even I thought that this matter should be end here and your waiting for dream home for all get fulfilled (not you as you already got possession).

    As you already invited me in ceremony than PM your house no. and date of function I sure would come.

    ठोंका-पीटा-बजाया, साधा सधा न वाद्य.
    बिना चबाये खा लिया, नहीं पचेगा खाद्य.. 

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Who told you I have any stake in illegal colony? As already informed several time that not an inch of my land being in acquisition. Also clarified in past that have equally sympathy to end users those are suffering in bull fights.

    Its my sympathic words that being a common person who reserve their money for happiness of children and family is thinking to waste in HC and SC for unnecessary things. If you wish than welcome you, go and file the case in PHHC where hearing may suppose to begin by end of next month. I shall wait and check how serious you are and hope doesent have slippery tongue and would participate as third party in case.

    Even I thought that this matter should be end here and your waiting for dream home for all get fulfilled (not you as you already got possession).

    As you already invited me in ceremony than PM your house no. and date of function I sure would come.

    ठोंका-पीटा-बजाया, साधा सधा न वाद्य.
    बिना चबाये खा लिया, नहीं पचेगा खाद्य.. 



    Buddy I did not provoke or quoted you anywhere unless you started with "your peanut flat doesn't mean anything". Its my house and I have a right to fight for the road to it. We'll fight through our association and also file a PIL in supreme court through it.

    I even wrote today morning that before things go out of context and more stressed outsees should meet huda/Mr Khattar and settle for the older proposal.

    Baaki abhi occuption certificate nahi aaya, when it comea will surely invite you all. Cheers and take it on a lighter note.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurmeetjohar
    Buddy I did not provoke or quoted you anywhere unless you started with "your peanut flat doesn't mean anything". Its my house and I have a right to fight for the road to it. We'll fight through our association and also file a PIL in supreme court through it.

    I even wrote today morning that before things go out of context and more stressed outsees should meet huda/Mr Khattar and settle for the older proposal.

    Baaki abhi occuption certificate nahi aaya, when it comea will surely invite you all. Cheers and take it on a lighter note.


    Sorry for my wording I didn't meant to hurt anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Sorry for my wording I didn't meant to hurt anyone.


    No problem buddy. Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Proof of the pudding is in eating. 31st July 2016, 11.00 am is not very far.

    Lets hope that HUDA will again not develop cold feet at the last minute.
    CommentQuote
  • Draw is confirm today for those who have clear title.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Draw is confirm today for those who have clear title.


    Right.

    And for remaining GPA/SPA draw will happen within next 20 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Has the draw begin as per the schedule
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Has the draw begin as per the schedule


    HUDA draw of plots on way for Dwarka NPR oustees. GPA holders protests outside.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    HUDA draw of plots on way for Dwarka NPR oustees. GPA holders protests outside.


    I hope and wish that this Draw of Plots Should Complete Peacefully,,,,,,,,And Mr Rishi Rana,,,,This will be a tight slap on your face for your Dirty Politics !!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote