A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19996 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I heard that Kherki Daula outsees draw has already been conducted and they have been allotted plots last week. Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    I hope and wish that this Draw of Plots Should Complete Peacefully,,,,,,,,And Mr Rishi Rana,,,,This will be a tight slap on your face for your Dirty Politics !!!!!!!!!!!

We should avoid any personal remarks against any individual on the formum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    HUDA draw of plots on way for Dwarka NPR oustees. GPA holders protests outside.

If draw is conducted and plots accepted by claimants, can we hope that major problem of DEW/ NPR is over now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_kumar
    If draw is conducted and plots accepted by claimants, can we hope that major problem of DEW/ NPR is over now?

Let's hope for the best and wish GPA holders to get alternate plots as well, it's important for them as well and hope Gurgaon side matter to stand at rest!
    CommentQuote
  • Draw has completed..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurmeetjohar
    Draw has completed..:)

more information please, will be great
    CommentQuote
  • So, if draw has been completed successfully, where are those liers, "who were ensuring Draw was cancelled fully and that was confirmed from their reliable sources. DEW litigation not going to be solved till another 5-10 years etc."

Moderators shall ban such ever spreading negativity liars.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natasha78
    So, if draw has been completed successfully, where are those liers, "who were ensuring Draw was cancelled fully and that was confirmed from their reliable sources. DEW litigation not going to be solved till another 5-10 years etc."

Moderators shall ban such ever spreading negativity liars.

Let's move ahead and get info about draw. We had credible info for long from reliable sources. But sometimes info can change/get wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pointer
    Let's move ahead and get info about draw. We had credible info for long from reliable sources. But sometimes info can change/get wrong.

Agree, but he shall never ensure 100% without any evidence/ever saying DEW litigation is never going to be resolved etc b'coz in that case it's just playing with sentiment of thousands of people who have put their hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurmeetjohar
    Draw has completed..:)

Such a good news but no celebration at all on the forum. Any hidden information that put celebration on hold?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Such a good news but no celebration at all on the forum.
    Any hidden information that put celebration on hold ?

One milestone completed today.

Another draw of GPA / SPA members will happen in 15 to 20 days. If they plan to go legal they won't be getting an inch so they now know that mutually working with HUDA is the only way out.

Dwarka Expressway will see the light soon. We are quite hopeful!

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Such a good news but no celebration at all on the forum.
    Any hidden information that put celebration on hold ?😞

May be those liers wud be still searching about and come up....like though draw done but many hurdles still in DEW completion....draw still not validated as unregisterd owners planning to go court etc....even if evrything fine...unregistered owners shall not allow their homes to be demolished.....etc.....

But anyways....we have to simply inore them knowing the fact, "DEW HAS TO COME A DAY" and that's no much far now...

I donot know much about idioms and phrases but at lesat for now can think of now "JHHOTE KA MUH KALA AUR SACHCHEE KA BOL-BALA"
    CommentQuote
  • My information never went to wrong and those are shouting here that draw was successful must knew that 109 out of 114 as per list, submit the legal notice to HA on spot that they dont recognize the draw and contempt of court verdict and settlement terms.

As I always prove correct at last this time also all get this information may after sometime later.
    CommentQuote
  • To add just one more..."KHISYANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    My information never went to wrong and those are shouting here that draw was successful must knew that 109 out of 114 as per list, submit the legal notice to HA on spot that they dont recognize the draw and contempt of court verdict and settlement terms.

As I always prove correct at last this time also all get this information may after sometime later.

Ultiji, if 109 out of 114 applicants submitted legal notices claiming that the draw is irregular and contempt of court, why did they participate in the draw at all? They should have boycotted the draw and adopted the legal option (if any option is available). Looks like the NPV litigants are demoralized and finally falling in line.
    CommentQuote